剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表
我喜欢 老板
‐ I like it, Boss.
你看起来像
You look like, uh,
电视上的可伦坡 啊
Columbo from the TV, huh?
别逮捕我 神探可伦坡
Don't arrest me, Monsieur Columbo!
好的 我们开始吧
‐ All right, let's start.
第一 祖母
First‐‐ ‐ Grandma?
- 怎么了 道恩 ‐ 会议结束了吗
‐ Yes, Dewey? ‐ Is this meeting over?
没有 我才刚刚开始
‐ No, I've just started.
你有什么地方要去吗
Is there somewhere you need to be?
是的 看ET
‐ Yeah, "E. T."
和弗朗辛一起扮ET
‐ Play E. T. with Francine.
用毯子把她裹起来
Wrap her up in a blanket
可以假装她是外星人
and she can be E. T.
下午我可以带道恩去
‐ I could take Dewey for the afternoon.
真的吗 爸爸 我可以和安德烈一起去吗
‐ Really? Dad, can I go with André?
好吗
Please?
- 当然 我没问题 - 好耶
‐ Sure, it's okay with me. ‐ Yes!
不 安德烈 你需要听一下计划
‐ No, André, you need to hear the plan.
安德烈的计划总是一样的 是吧
‐ André plan always the same, huh?
安德烈去摔跤 每个人都用椅子打安德烈
André wrestle, everyone hit André with chair.
然后安德烈就走了 不是吗
André leave, non?
是的 不错 就是这样
‐ Yeah, good. That's it.
厉害 走吧 我的朋友
‐ Formidable. Allons‐y, mon ami.
再见 神探可伦坡
Buh‐bye, Columbo.
好吧 如果我们开得很快的话
‐ Okay, so if we drive really fast
我们还能赶上一点半场的ET
we can make it to the 1:30 "E. T." at Pearlridge‐‐
安德烈不喜欢电影
‐ André doesn't like movie.
你不喜欢电影吗
‐ You don't like movies?
- 安德烈更喜欢看书 - 看书吗
‐ André prefer books. ‐ Books?
安德烈有一个比电影更好的计划
‐ André has an even better plan than movie.
我们要做我最喜欢的事 对吧
We are going to do my favorite thing, huh?
我当时不知道,但我和安德烈的一天
‐ I didn't know it then, but my day with André
即将改变我对一切的看法
was about to change my perspective on everything.
好的 大逃杀
‐ Okay, Battle Royale.
如你们所知 赢家能拿走彼得的腰带
As you all know, the winner takes Peter's belt.
然后我们会有一个新的冠军
And then we get a new champion.
首先 所有人都上擂台
First thing, everyone's in the ring.
抛开那些小角色
Get rid of the jobbers,
然后就剩下这八位明星了
and then it's down to our eight stars.
中士杀手 你会被
Sergeant Slaughter, you will be eliminated
瑞奇·斯廷博特高空一击淘汰
by Ricky Steamboat after a high‐crossbody.
太好了 酒吧见
‐ Great, see you all at the bar.
当斯廷博特点燃人群时
‐ While Steamboat fires up the crowd,
洛奇 你就一脚踢他 嘭
Rocky, you hit him with a dropkick, boom!
- 直接踢出场 - 我喜欢
Right out of the ring. ‐ I love it.
我会像纳迪亚·科马内奇一样着陆
I'll stick the landing like Nadia Comaneci.
体操运动员科马内奇 被誉为20世纪最伟大女子运动员
谢赫 你会在拳击场里对付猛♥男♥
‐ Sheik, you will have Macho Man in a Camel Clutch,
然后把他扔出去
then toss him out.
你的谢赫有求必应
‐ Your Sheiky Baby always delivers.
洛奇和狂野萨摩亚人在谢赫之后赶快加入
‐ Rocky and The Wild Samoans make quick work of Sheik.
可以让我的女朋友坐在前排吗
‐ Can I wave to my girlfriend in the front row?
- 不可以 - 那样她会不高兴的
‐ No. ‐ That will upset her.
在萨摩亚人用椅子袭击安德烈后
‐ Then after the Samoans attack André with chairs,
洛奇加入 你们三个一起干掉巨人
Rocky joins in and the three eliminate the Giant.
野蛮的萨摩亚人开始攻击洛奇
The Wild Samoans turn on Rocky.
梅卡正中阿发下怀举起洛奇
Sika holds Rocky up as Afa charges.
洛奇反手把阿发摔过了顶端的绳索
Rocky backbody drops Afa over the top rope.
这个月已经第五次了
‐ The fifth time this month.
你应该早就清楚
Think I would know better.
洛奇用巨大的灵魂之右手打了梅卡一拳
‐ Rocky hits Sika with the big Soulman right hand
放倒了他
and out he goes.
洛奇成为了新的冠军
Rocky will be the new champ.
干的漂亮 洛奇
Faamalo, Rocky.
- 太棒了 洛奇 - 优秀啊 洛奇
‐ Malo, Rocky. ‐ Malo, malo.
干的漂亮
‐ Well done.
莉亚
‐ Lia,
我很荣幸
I'm honored.
这是彼得想要得到的
‐ It's what Peter would have wanted.
我们打算怎么办呢
What are we gonna do,
拱手让给谢赫吗
give it to the Sheik?
丹麦酥上有一只苍蝇
‐ There is a fly on this danish.
你们雅博龙人从来不关箱子
You jabronis never close box.
这几个星期很难熬 洛奇
‐ It's been a rough few weeks, Rocky.
你一直在我身边支持我
You've been beside me and you've supported me.
你成为了顶天立地的男人
Peter would have been proud of
彼得一定会很骄傲的
the kind of man you've become.
莉亚 还记得你坚持要我在开会之前
‐ Lia, you know how you insist I take roll call
点名吗
before the meeting?
但是我忘记了
Well, I forgot.
所以我刚刚点了一下人数 猛♥男♥不在
So, I did it just now and Macho Man is not here.
嗨 有人知道兰迪在哪儿吗
‐ Ey! Anyone know where Randy is?
知道 他让我告诉你他来不了
‐ Yeah, he wanted me to tell you he couldn't make it.
好像是他女朋友黛博拉的生日
Something about his girlfriend Deborah's birthday.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
我给他记了笔记
I've been taking notes for him.
女朋友生日
‐ "Girlfriend's birthdays."
邦迪和杰德借口是母亲病了
Bundy and JYD's "sick mothers."
一定是格雷格·姚策划的
Greg Yao's behind this.
鲍勃 去开车
Bob, go get the car.
怎么样
‐ How'd it go?
看来几乎每个夏威夷的女人都在为《寻星》
‐ Turns out every woman in Hawaii is auditioning
试唱《歌♥洛丽亚》
for "Star Search" by singing "Gloria."
好累啊 道恩在哪儿
Ugh. Where's Dewey?
和安德烈一起 但是放心
‐ With André. But relax...
你现在是和洛奇·约翰逊一起
you're here with Rocky Johnson.
想要享受我的独家背部按♥摩♥吗
Want one of my patented back rubs?
和大家一起唱同一首歌♥
‐ How am I supposed to stand out
我怎么能拔得头筹呢
when I'm singing the same song as everybody else?
如果你想让别人记住你
‐ Well, if you want people to remember you,
就得让他们看看之前没看过的
you gotta show them something they've never seen before.
你说的倒简单 你就喜欢炫耀
‐ That's okay for you to say, you're a showman.
我一系上红腰带就紧张
I get nervous when I wear my red belt.
我觉得你应该唱一首原创歌♥曲
‐ I think you should sing an original song.
说的容易
‐ Sure, yeah.
我就随便编首比歌♥洛莉亚好听的歌♥
I'll just whip up a song better than "Gloria,"
刚好成为有史以来最伟大的歌♥曲之一
one of the greatest songs of all time.
任何歌♥曲都比不上
‐ Nothing's gonna make you stand out more
唯独你写出来的独一无二的歌♥曲
than something only you could've written.
我先走了 待会见
I gotta run. I'll catch you later.
捏捏我的肱二头肌 祝我好运
Squeeze the bicep for good luck?
可以了
‐ That helped.
你知道吗 安德烈说的对
‐ You know what, André was right.
虽然他很没礼貌 但他说的没错
He was rude, but he was right.
那边 兰迪在302房♥
‐ That way, Randy's in room 302.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
哇
‐ Whoa!
鲍勃 莉亚 搞什么
‐ Bob, Lia? What the hell?
太好了 原来你女朋友真的过生日
‐ Oh, good, it really is your girlfriend's birthday.
- 生日快乐 黛博拉 - 谢谢
‐ Hey, happy birthday, Deborah. ‐ Thank you.
好的 再见
‐ Okay, bye!
不好意思 我安回去
‐ Sorry, I'll just‐‐
求你赶紧滚 鲍勃
‐ Please. Leave, Bob.
我告诉维修部
‐ I'll tell maintenance‐‐
让前台赶紧派人维修
the front desk to send up maintenance.
让他们等个二三十分钟
‐ Have them wait 20, maybe 30 minutes.
- 快去 - 好的 马上
Beat it! ‐ Right, yeah.
继续 嗨
‐ Big elbow! Hey!
你觉得这样有意思吗
‐ You really think this is fun?
超级有意思
‐ So fun.
还非常放松 要不要来点种子
剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表