剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表
Too much corn on the grill, Bob.
大家喜欢吃我的烤玉米
People love my corn.
我们找到一张安德雷的旧照片
And we found an old picture of André
他坐在爸爸大腿上
sitting on Dad's lap.
爸爸看起来好小只
Dad looks so tiny.
安德雷最喜欢让别人抱了
André loves sitting on people.
幸好你去翻那些箱子 亲爱的
Glad you're going through those boxes, babe.
那里面肯定还有很多好玩意儿
Bet there's some amazing stuff in there.
兄弟 你真该看看她找到的那些
Brother, you should see some of the old home movies
家庭老电影 天使般的嗓音
that she found‐voice of an angel.
你怎么不追求音乐了
Whatever happened to your music?
- 你还在写歌♥吗 - 没
You still writing songs? No.
就随便写写
It's just‐‐nothing serious,
闲暇之间娱乐一下的
just something I was playing around with.
太可惜了 今天早上我想起了你
Too bad. I thought of you this morning.
报纸上有则广♥告♥找歌♥手
There was an ad in the paper for singers
面试电视节目《搜星》
to audition for this new TV show, "Star Search."
是吗 我还是算了吧
Yeah, I don't think so.
干嘛不去 你以前可喜欢唱歌♥了
Why not? You used to love singing.
你知道的 我只是
Um, well, you know, I'm‐‐I'm just‐‐
这是我儿子
oh, here's my son.
- 爸爸 我卖♥♥了件T恤 - 不错 儿子
Dad, I sold a T‐shirt. Nice, son.
卖♥♥给那个幸运儿了
Who's the lucky fan?
鲍勃烤了太多的玉米
Bob has too much corn on the grill.
有人看到终极色魔了吗
Has anybody seen Junkyard Dog?
他本来应该带神仙沙拉的
He's supposed to bring the ambrosia salad.
对了 他打电♥话♥来过 说他来不了
Ah, yeah, he called. He said he couldn't make it.
好像是他妈妈生病了
Something about his mom being sick.
你没事吧
You okay?
终极色魔的妈妈才没病
JYD's mom is not sick.
他是要去给格雷格·姚干了
He's gonna go and work for Greg Yao.
不是吧
The hell he is.
你是夏威夷的头号♥筹办人
You're the number one promoter in Hawaii.
这是不会变的
That's not gonna change.
我知道 可是姚没一点敬意
I know, but Yao, he respects nothing.
他要尊重这个的 赶紧的 我们走
Oh, he gonna respect this. Come on, let's go.
去哪儿
Where?
去跟西尔韦斯特讲讲道理
To talk some sense into Sylvester.
我要戴上打人手套
Yeah, I'm gonna put on my slapping gloves.
鲍勃 带点玉米路上吃
Bob, get some corn for the road!
还没烤好呢
They're not ready!
你要去哪儿 西尔韦斯特
Where you headed, Sylvester?
你去看你老妈吗 我听说她生病了
You going to see your mom? I heard she was sick.
先是邦迪 现在又是你 你们的妈都倒下了
First Bundy's, now yours. Moms are dropping like flies.
那个 她吃了坏的酸奶
She, uh, got a hold of some bad yogurt.
那是你的打人手套吗
Are those your slapping gloves?
看看你有啥呢
Oh, what you got there?
金箔纸包的法式烟熏火腿
Oh, it's a smoked French ham wrapped in gold cellophane.
姚给我的
Yao gave it to me
里面有张纸条说想谈谈
with a note that said he want to talk,
于是我打给他 我们就谈了 对不起
so I called him, and we did. I'm sorry.
我也不想放你们鸽子 可是没办法
I hate to bail on y'all, but I have to.
你为什么选择他而放弃我
Why would you choose to wrestle for him over me?
我以为我们是一家人
I thought we were family.
我们是 可是他给的钱多很多 莉亚
We are, but he offered me a lot more money, Lia.
瞧瞧这地方
Look at this place.
要么有人已经有孩子了 要么有人
Somebody either had a baby or made a baby
就在隔壁造孩子
on the other side of that wall right there.
他给我升级到丽笙酒店
He upgraded me to the Radisson,
而且我的人设我想怎么样都行
and I get to do whatever I want with my persona.
拜托 不可能
Come on, no way.
伙计 我跟你说真的 洛奇
Man, I'm telling you the truth, Rocky.
想想我 顶层公♥寓♥老狗
Imagine me, Penthouse Dog.
离开这个垃圾场住进顶层公♥寓♥
Get up out the junkyard and move up into the penthouse.
丢掉狗链子 给我一个公文包
Get rid of my dog chains and get me a briefcase
里面全是政♥府♥债券
full of treasury bonds. Mm‐mm.
要是我就把现金放进去
I'd put money in the briefcase. Ooh.
对 一叠一叠假的百元大钞
Yeah, stacks of phony hundreds.
那样的话 假如你撞到某人
That way, when you hit somebody...
现金撒的到处都是
Uh‐huh. Cash explodes everywhere.
砰
Bam. Hey!
别再舔顶层公♥寓♥老狗了
Stop pitching on Penthouse Dog.
姚说肯定会大热的
Yao says that'll be a hit,
跟着他 我会成为明星
and that with him, I'ma be a star.
你瞧 我和洛奇
See, me and Rocky,
我们永远当不了文斯的头号♥人物
we ain't gonna never be Vince's number one guy.
永远只能是安德雷
It's always gonna be André.
- 这我可说不好 - 拜托
I don't know about that. Come on.
他们喝菲奈特酒时都不会谈到我们
They didn't even talk about us during fernet.
他们没谈到你
They didn't talk about you.
你以为他们喝酒时说起你了
You think they talked about you during fernet?
- 什么菲奈特酒 - 没人知道 妈妈
What is fernet? Nobody knows, Mama.
我知道 是餐后酒
I know. It's a digestif.
对不起 莉亚 我爱你
I'm sorry, Lia. I love you.
洛奇 你是我永远的朋友
And Rocky, you my man ten grand.
但是这个机会我不能错过
But this is a opportunity that I can't pass up.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我的祖母意识到
My grandmother realized
改变对每个人的影响是不一样的
that change doesn't affect people equally.
对她来说最好的东西未必对别人就好
What was best for her wasn't necessarily best for everyone,
而我的父亲就在想
and my father was wondering
改变对他来说是不是最好的
if change would be best for him.
那是我和我的老表们在玩一个
That's me and my cousins playing a game
跳进水里不碰到
where you had to jump in the water
石头的游戏
without hitting the rocks.
大人们允许你们那样做吗
The adults just let you do that?
那个时候不一样
Well, it was a different time.
如果碰到石头会怎么样
What happened if you hit the rocks?
你就会脑袋开花然后死掉
You'd split your head open and die.
你甚至不让我用真正的剪刀
You won't even let me use real scissors.
- 你好 - 莉娅 我是文斯
Hello. Lia, it's Vince.
感谢你给我的手撕猪肉的食谱
Thank you so much for the kalua pork recipe.
我简直爱不释手
I couldn't keep my hands off it.
现在没时间扯这些 文斯
No time for small talk, Vince.
- 我很生气 - 我知道
I've been very upset. I know.
我收到了你关于姚的短♥信♥ 别担心
I got your messages about Yao. Don't worry.
我以前见过像他这样的人
I've seen guys like him before.
就会虚张声势 夸大其辞 但是没有耐性
All bluster, big promises, but no staying power.
你可是老炮啊 莉娅 这男人不能把你怎样
You're a pro, Lia. This guy can't touch you.
谢谢你文斯 很高兴你能喜欢猪肉
Thank you, Vince. I'm glad you enjoyed your pork.
很好吃啊 再次感谢
It's delicious. Thank you again.
但是我还是坏消息要说的
I do have a bit of bad news though.
你知道我们每个月在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥的
You know we have that show at Madison Square Garden
那个表演吧
every month?
我没有想到我老爸会在我们
Well, I didn't realize my old man
订的那天订了花♥园♥
booked the garden for your date.
开玩笑吧 我那天的计划肯定是定了的 文斯
You're kidding. I'm locked in that date, Vince.
- 不能改的 - 我知道
I can't change it. I know.
莉娅 要是我可以改的话我会改我们的日期的
And, Lia, I would change our date if I could,
但是其他晚上都被比利·乔尔预定了
but Billy Joel is eating up all the other nights.
他们把压力唱得好像是件坏事一样
The guy sings about pressure like it's a bad thing.
听着 我去叫我的几个兄弟回来
Look, I'm gonna have to call some of my guys back,
但是我不会让你一个人的
but I'm not gonna leave your cover bare.
我不会带上洛奇或野生萨摩亚人的
I won't take Rocky or the Wild Samoans.
我知道他们很吸引人
I know they're big draws out there.
感谢
I appreciate that,
我也理解你需要你的兄弟们
and I understand you need your guys.
谢谢你 莉娅 谢谢 再次抱歉
Appreciate you, Lia. Thank you, and I'm sorry again.
再聊
Talk soon.
好吧 鲍勃 更大的改变要来了
Well, Bob, we've got bigger changes coming.
祖母 弗朗辛有点不对劲
剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表