剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表
晚上好 我是兰道尔·朴
good evening. I'm randall park.
今天 总统候选人道恩·强森
Candidate dwayne johnson finds himself embroiled
宣布了他的竞选搭档 副总统
in controversy today over the announcement
莫妮卡·杰克逊将军
of his vice presidential running mate,
并引发巨大争议
general monica jackson.
作为西点军校毕业生
As a west point cadet,
杰克逊将军每周都给校报的
general jackson wrote a weekly humor column
"开玩笑罢啦"的专栏供稿
for the school newspaper called "just joking,"
并显露出了所谓
where she offered up quote
妙语连珠中杀人诛心的能力
"witticisms of mass destruction."
是的
yeah.
兰道尔 我们非常仔细地审查过杰克逊将军
Randall, we have vetted general jackson thoroughly,
我也读过她写的专栏
and I've seen her column.
包括这个吗
Even this one
她把联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥秘♥书♥长♥安♥南♥科菲称为
where she calls un secretary general kofi annan
软弱的科菲(咖啡)
"a weak cup of kofi"?
她成为我的竞选搭档当然不是
Look, clearly she's not my running mate
因为她的幽默感
for her sense of humor.
而是因为我们对这个国家有共同的展望
She's here because we have a shared vision for the country.
作为曾经的演员 我对喜剧
Well, as someone who's familiar with comedy
也是略有了解
from my acting days,
我知道你们的展望能有多两极分化
I know how polarizing it can be.
艾米·两极分化
Amy polarizing.
- 好梗 - 是啊
that's good! - Yeah.
挺不错的 来一个
That is good. Get in here.
- 太好笑了 - 嗯
That's good. - Okay.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you so much. - You're welcome.
- 太赞了 - 你要去哪
Awesome. - Uh, where you going?
我们不是还要做采访吗
We still have an interview, I think, right?
噢 对 抱歉 我有点小激动
Oh, oh, sorry. No, I-I-I just got excited.
情不自禁
Caught up in the moment.
- 嗯 - 确实是好梗
Yeah. - It was a good joke.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
总之 有些团体呼吁你
Anyway, so certain factions are calling on you
换一个新的竞选搭档
to choose a new running mate,
说杰克逊作为副总统 显然
saying that jackson lacks the credibility
不能服众
to be vice president.
她依然是我的竞选搭档
Look, she's still my partner in this thing,
我是不会抛弃搭档的
and I don't leave my partners behind.
这是霍普金斯教给我的
Hopkins taught me that one.
- 霍普金斯 - 嗯
Hopkins. - Yeah.
啊 没错 霍普金斯 是他
Yes, yes, hopkins, hopkins.
是电影《蝎子王》里的联合主演对吧
Your costar in "the scorpion king," right?
那部电影里没人叫霍普金斯
No one named hopkins on that one.
噢 对 对 搞错了
Right, no, no. That's not hopkins.
霍普金斯是
Hopkins was...
兰道尔 还是让我
You know, randall, it might be easier
直接说给你听吧
is I just told you the story.
好啊
Right.
1991年 我是迈阿密大学的橄榄球员
1991, I was playing football for the university of miami.
迈阿密 贝斯 贝斯 贝斯
*miami bass, bass, bass, bass
众所周知
so I've been open
大学的第一个学期 我表现非常糟糕
about how badly I handled my first semester of college,
总是受伤 天天挂科 差点退学
getting injured and almost flunking out of school.
休赛期我在尽量修复自己
I was spending the off-season rehabbing
找回状态
and getting myself back on track
和队友为新赛季到来做准备
and ready for a new season with new teammates.
你是道恩·强森
You dwayne johnson?
嗯 你是
Yeah, who's asking?
沃伦·萨普 大一 近端锋
Warren sapp, freshman tight end.
迈阿密 贝斯 贝斯 贝斯
*miami bass, bass, bass, bass
未来的卧推纪录保持者
future bench-press record holder.
这么自信呐
Oh, you think you got it?
兄弟 去拿记号♥笔吧
Man, get your sharpie ready. -
- 好啊 新生同志 - 可别找借口
okay, freshman. - I don't want no excuses.
别说状态不好什么的
I know you already been working.
放心 绝对不找借口
Don't worry. You won't hear any.
来吧
Let's get it.
- 好简单啊 - 太简单了
this is so easy. - So easy.
我在思考午饭吃什么
I'm thinking about what I'm about to have for lunch.
要是带了本书来我已经在翻开看了
I wish I had a book. I'd start reading it.
我自信满满
I was feeling strong,
等不及下一个赛季开始了
couldn't wait for the next season to start.
我父母对此非常兴奋
My parents were so excited,
连我们训练中的争球录像都要看
they even watched tapes of our practice scrimmages.
这是有什么亮点吗
Something happen on that play?
是啊 道仔没受伤
Yes, dewey didn't get hurt!
- 就这样 - 爽吗道仔
ooh, you know! - Yeah, you like that, dewey?
你再看看这个
What about this?
知道这成绩意味着什么吗
You know what those grades mean?
你仍任是留校观察状态
You're still on academic probation.
教练 你哪来我的成绩
Coach o, how did you get my grades?
不是隐私吗
Aren't they private?
你在我这没有隐私 孩子
Nothing's private from me, son.
这可不是闹着玩的
This ain't no joke now.
你不仅得让成绩好起来
Not only do you need to get these grades up,
你得让学校知道你有明辨是非的能力
you need to show the school your appreciativeness
否则你休想上场
to even letting you play.
比如他们翻修行政楼
Like compliment them on the renovations
我去拍拍马屁是么
they made to the administration building.
你要气死老子 道恩
You are making me so mad, dwayne.
不是
No!
你要去做志愿者
You need to volunteer.
给大学做贡献
Do something to help the university.
让他们看到除了橄榄球以外
Show them your dedication to the school
你对学校的热爱
goes beyond football.
来
Here.
联♥系♥这个人
Call this guy.
告诉他你想协助学校安保工作
Tell him you want to help out with campus security.
这很重要 道仔 别搞砸了
This is real important, dewey. You can't mess this up.
额 教练 这是你名片
Uh, coach, this is your card.
什么 噢
What? Oh.
看着挺像我的对吧
Kind of looks like me, don't it?
我在剪贴画上发现的
Yeah, I found that on the clip art.
你看这脸
There, that face.
为了继续打橄榄球
While I was doing whatever I had to
我什么都干了
to keep playing football,
同时 我奶奶在萨摩亚流亡了多年后
my grandmother was returning to the u.S.
也回到了美国
After years of exile in samoa.
请您摘下帽子
Could you take your hat off, please?
- 为什么 - 遮住脸了
Why? - It's obscuring your face.
- 你是对我有意思吗 - 女士
Are you hitting on me? - Ma'am.
好吧
Fine.
您从哪里来到美国的
And where are you coming from?
我从哪来的 从地狱来
Where am I coming from? Hell, that's where.
我在萨摩亚接近两年的时间里
For almost two years in samoa,
无家可归 只能睡别人的沙发
I was homeless and sleeping on people's couches,
每天晚上 我仰望着星空
and at night, I would stare up in the stars,
渴望回到家人身边
thinking about getting back to my family,
有一天 我女儿联♥系♥上了我
and then one day I heard from my daughter.
她说我孙子有办法
She told me that my grandson had found a way
让我回美国了
to get me back into the country.
上帝回应了我的祈祷
My prayers had been answered.
行吧"那到访过的国家"这一栏
Okay, so, under "countries visited,"
我就填一个 萨摩亚
I'm just gonna put samoa.
傻♥逼♥
Idiot.
愚蠢
Stupid.
等等 我听不懂了
Okay, wait. I'm confused.
她被联邦政♥府♥驱逐出境了
How did you get her back into the country
你是怎么让她回来的
if she was deported by the federal government?
剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表