剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表
因为把我养大的那个女人跟她们一样
for strong women, because I was raised by one.
那你妈妈是你的竞选伙伴吗
‐ So is your mom your running mate?
不是 虽然她很希望是
‐ No, although she would love that.
但我选的人会跟我有一样的品质
But the person I will choose will share similar qualities.
我想全美国的人
‐ Well, I'm sure I speak for America
都想知道你到底选了谁吧
when I say we can't wait to see who you choose.
而且我们还给你带来了一个小惊喜
And also we have a little bit of a surprise for you.
麦克风能用吧
‐ Is this mic working?
喂
Hello?
- 妈妈 我们在呢 - 道仔 嗨 道仔
‐ Mom, we're here. ‐ Dewey, hi, Dewey.
你到现在还叫他道仔呢
‐ Oh, I love that you still call him Dewey.
即便他当了总统我也还会这么叫他的
‐ Oh, even when he's president I'll still call him Dewey.
- 妈 - 你好啊 道仔总统
‐ Mom. ‐ Yes, President Dewey?
- 妈 别这样 - 道仔总统
‐ Mom, please. ‐ Oh, President Dewey.
- 这听起来特别顺口 - 哪有
That has a nice sound to it. ‐ No, it doesn't.
好吧 的确不顺口
‐ Yeah, no, it doesn't.
那么强森天天 你认为你儿子
So, Mrs. Johnson, do you think your son
能成为美国的下一任总统吗
can become the next President of the United States?
绝对的
‐ Absolutely.
道仔要说做什么的话
When Dewey says he's gonna do something,
他就一定会去做 你就能闻到
he will do it, and you will smell...
别说了妈
‐ No, Mom. Oh, Mom.
总统道仔在做什么菜了
‐ What President Dewey is cooking.
这就是我妈
‐ ‐ That's my mom.
这就是妈妈
‐ That's mom.
好了 可以了 拜拜
‐ Okay, that's enough. Bye bye.
道恩 强森
团结一致 向前进
直播连线
《在路上》现场新闻 主持人 兰道尔·朴
特别报道 道恩·强森竞选总部 2032大选
不慌不忙
英文中"不慌不忙"的字面
意思为"没有头发就没有烦恼"
巴勒斯坦 伯利恒
1987年
自♥由♥高中
这是法国著名牛仔品牌
切里是小说《局外人》中的高富帅
美国著名珠宝品牌
冰粉色
剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表