剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表
all the bicycles fly up in the air.
安德烈 我都跟你说过了
‐ André, man, I already told you.
我和谢赫明天就要去电影院看了
Me and Sheik are gonna go see it tomorrow!
哦 他死了
‐ Oh, he dies.
他死了 他死了
‐ He dies. He dies.
- 嘿 你们听见了吗 ET死了 - 你怎么样
Hey, everyone, Eht dies! ‐ How are you doing?
- 感觉还好吗 - 挺好
Feeling good? ‐ Yeah, great.
你今晚就等着看好戏吧 莉亚
Yeah, I'm gonna put on a show for you tonight, Lia.
如果彼得的腰带能保留在这个家 他一定会很高兴的
‐ Peter will be happy his belt is staying in the family.
安德烈太大块头了 以至于没办法吸取教训 别人可能就不会这样
‐ And if André wasn't too big to learn new lessons, while, no one was.
请大家准备好欣赏第1♥8♥届♥
‐ Get ready for the 18‐Man
大逃杀
Battle Royale.
每个摔跤手必须把他们的对手
Each wrestler has to throw their opponent
扔到绳索外去
over the top rope
最后站在擂台上的人
and the last man in the ring
就是冠军
is the champion.
- 耶 - 看看这些人啊
‐ Yeah! ‐ Look at this crowd.
这么多 妈
This is amazing, Mom.
这可是一场大赛事啊
‐ You're in for a show.
爸爸加油
‐ Go, Dad!
加油洛奇
‐ Go, Rocky!
看起来大家都堆在安德烈身上了
‐ It looks like everyone is piling on André.
他们会把世界第八奇迹给闷死吗
Will they smother the Eighth Wonder of the World?
巨人又做到了 他们压不住他了
And the Giant does it again. Can't keep him down.
歌♥洛丽亚 你总是在逃避 但是现在
* Gloria, you're always on the run now
加油爸爸
‐ Go Dad!
又一个摔跤手被扔出了绳索
‐ And another wrestler over the top of the rope
离场了
and gone.
你一定要赢得它
‐ * You gotta get him somehow
我想你要慢慢来
* I think you've got to slow down
斯廷博特灭掉了大屠♥杀♥
‐ Steamboat eliminates Slaughter,
大屠♥杀♥一副难以置信的样子
who can't believe it!
我想你会被击败
* I think you're headed for a breakdown
瑞奇·斯廷博特出局了
‐ And Ricky Steamboat is out.
请不要表现出来
‐ * So be careful not to show it
你其实都不记得
* You really don't remember
猛♥男♥ 他翻出了绳索
‐ Macho Man, over the top rope.
出局了
Out he goes.
你脑海里的声音
‐ * Are the voices in your head
第一 还有谁
‐ Number one! Who else?
歌♥洛丽亚
‐ * Calling Gloria
谢赫出局了
‐ And the Sheik is out.
歌♥洛丽亚
‐ * Gloria
你不认为自己已经跌倒了吗
* Don't you think you're falling?
如果所有人都想要
* If everybody wants you
为什么大家不一起喊出来
* Why isn't anybody callin'?
他们组成了一队 把他
‐ They're teaming up to get the seven‐footer
抛出了擂台
out of the ring.
洛奇能坚持下去吗
Will Rocky be able to hang on?
让他们坚持住
‐ * Leave them hangin' on the line
呼唤歌♥洛丽亚
* Oh, calling Gloria
安德烈出局了 他出局了
‐ And André is out! He's out!
歌♥洛丽亚
‐ * Gloria!
我想他们记住了你的号♥码
‐ * I think they got your number
歌♥洛丽亚 我认为他们有了这个别名
* Gloria I think they got the alias
歌♥洛丽亚
* Gloria
萨摩亚人也出局了
‐ Samoan is gone!
洛奇 洛奇 洛奇
all: Rocky, Rocky, Rocky!
是他们在呼喊的吗
‐ * Was it something that they said?
最终结果出来了 洛奇·强森
‐ This is it! Rocky Johnson will be
成为了新波利尼西亚太平洋的冠军
the new Polynesian Pacific Champion.
呼喊荣耀
‐ * Calling Gloria
等一下 谢赫又回来了
‐ Wait a minute. The Sheik is back!
一定是从绳索底下出去的
Must have gone through the ropes,
而不是从绳索上面
not over the top rope.
他还是有机会赢的
He could still win this thing.
你到底在干什么
‐ What the hell are you doing?
莉亚突然改主意了
‐ Lia changed finish last minute.
果汁酒
‐ * Fruit punch
还有辣椒饭
* And a chili rice
洛奇 洛奇 洛奇
all: Rocky, Rocky, Rocky!
好吧 那你把我扔出去吧
‐ Fine. Shoot me off the rope.
- 我会自己出去 - 好兄弟
I'll get myself out. ‐ Okay, bubba.
加油啊爸爸
‐ Come on, Dad!
新波利尼西亚太平洋冠军是
‐ And the new Polynesian Pacific Champion,
铁人谢赫
Iron Sheik!
妈 这是怎么回事
‐ Mom, what's going on?
洛奇输了呗
‐ Rocky lost.
你为什么不告诉我你改变了主意呢
‐ Guess you forgot to tell me you changed the finish.
我说是你洛奇和姚一起算计我
‐ I say you, Rocky, with Yao.
所以我才在你算计我之前
So I double‐crossed you
算计了你
before you could double‐cross me.
你说的没错
‐ You're right.
我确实和姚碰面了
I did meet with Yao.
我向你保证 你会得冠军
‐ I guarantee you the championship belt.
你不会输掉比赛
You won't lose a match.
好
Huh? ‐ All right.
现在轮到我了
Now it's my turn.
你为我岳父工作过
You worked for my father‐in‐law.
他死了之后现在是莉亚最需要你的时候
And then when he dies and Lia needs you the most,
你却在她后背上插了一刀 挖她的墙角
you stab her in the back and steal her guys?
好吧
‐ Fine.
既然你已经做决定了
You've clearly made up your mind.
那你为什么还来跟我见面呢
Why did you even come here?
姚 你从莉亚那里抢人过去
‐ Well, Yao, you stole wrestlers from Lia.
所以你要是想从我家人手里抢东西
And when you take from my family,
我就得抢回来
I take something back.
你喜欢我的打扮吗
You like my outfit?
我一整天换来换去的
I mean, I went back and forth on it all day.
不知道穿什么好
Couldn't decide what to wear.
但我想
But I think...
我最后终于想出来了
I think I finally found it!
我这身
It's the perfect outfit
最配一双黄色的
to wear with yellow...
牛仔
cowboy...
靴子了
boots.
洛奇
‐ Oh, Rocky...
即便是在世界最强悍的职业摔跤比赛中
‐ Even in the wild world of professional wrestling,
也没有人想看到一个被搞砸了的比赛结果
no one expects a screw‐job finish.
这是个错还是事出有因
Is it wrong or is it justified?
跟所有事一样
Well, like all things,
看你怎么想了
it just depends on your perspective.
有时候我们会钻牛角尖
Sometimes we get locked in to one way of thinking.
但幸好
But lucky for me,
我和安德烈之间的经历
my experience with André forever impacted
影响着我对这个世界的看法
the way I look at the world.
莫妮卡一直催我
Monica will always push me
要考虑其它的观点
to consider other points of view.
但是我们的指引之光将是我们共同的价值观
But our guiding light will always be our shared values
和对祖国的热爱
and love of country.
感谢大家今晚的到来
Thank you all for joining me this morning.
- 将军 也感谢你 - 我也
General, thank you so‐‐ ‐ Also I'd like to
想跟我丈夫打个招呼
say hello to my husband.
嗨达里尔
Hi, Daryl.
达里尔
‐ Daryl.
特别报道 候选人道恩·强森媒体发布会 总统选举2032
道恩
强森
别急 我这就来
道恩
强森
别急 我这就来
夏威夷 1982年
大块头用骆驼固定式
别急 我这就来
尺寸很重要
剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表