剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表
And relaxing, non? Want to borrow some seed?
不 我不想要任何种子
‐ No, I don't want any seed.
我想去看电影《ET》
I want to be at the movies, watching "E. T."
那才有意思
and having fun.
你喜欢电影的什么
‐ What do you love about the movie, huh?
我喜欢故事
‐ I like the stories? ‐
没必要去电影院听故事
You don't have to go to the cinema to find a story.
一草一木皆是故事
Everything has a story to tell.
你抬头看过月亮吗
Have you ever looked at the moon?
看过 怎么了
‐ Um, yeah?
以前有人觉得月亮是奶酪做的
‐ Some people used to think the moon was made of cheese.
奶酪
‐ Cheese?
因为火山口
‐ Because the craters,
就像瑞士奶酪上的洞
they look like the hole in the swiss cheese.
取决于你怎么看它
It depend on how you look at it, non?
看 那只大鸽子
Regarde. The big one.
猪先生过来了
Le Cochon approaches.
滚出去 猪崽子
‐ Get out of here, porker!
别介啊
‐ Hey!
他个头大又不是猪先生的错
It is not Le Cochon's fault he is big.
而且他也不好过啊
And it is not easy for him.
这些鸟都不接纳他
The birds, they do not include him.
人类呢 总是把他驱赶到一边
And the people, they shoo him away
觉得他太贪心了
because they think he is greedy.
但我不会
But not me.
我最喜欢他了
He is my favorite,
所以我才会把奶酪给他
which is why I give him the moon.
回顾往事
‐ You know, looking back,
安德烈总是在教我
André was trying to show me
看待事物的方式
that there are a million different ways
有千百万种
to look at something...
只要你愿意改变你的观点
if you're only willing to change your perspective.
格雷格·姚
‐ Greg Yao.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我很惊讶你居然想见我
‐ I was surprised you even wanted to meet,
鉴于你是莉亚的女婿
seeing as how you're Lia's son‐in‐law.
我也是个商人
‐ I'm also a business man.
牛仔靴不错啊
‐ Nice cowboy boots.
一点都不低调
‐ They're not subtle.
人也一样
But neither am I. ‐
希望你不介意 我提前点了些鱿鱼
‐ Hope you don't mind, I pre‐ordered us some calamari.
我不饿 谢谢
‐ I'm good, thanks.
你确定吗
‐ Are you sure?
你再仔细瞅瞅
You might want to take a closer look.
不会是个写着不的金链子吧
‐ Is that a gold chain that says "No"?
不会吧
‐ What?
该死 上面沾了些鸡尾酒酱
Damn it, it's got some cocktail sauce on it.
等我一下
Give me a minute.
上面写的是第一名
It says "No. 1"
跟我签约后 这就是你会拿到的名次
because that's what you'll be when you sign with me.
挺浪漫的 对吧
‐ That was really beautiful, wasn't it?
一个男人在他女朋友生日的时候和她做♥爱♥
A man having sex with his girlfriend on her birthday?
真的重拾了我对于人的希望
It really restored my faith in people, you know?
我们有幸能目睹
‐ We were lucky to see it.
哦 嬉皮士餐厅 太好了 我要吃辣椒饭
‐ Oh, a Zippy's. Good, I want some chili rice.
- 你要喝什么 - 水果潘趣
‐ What do you want to drink? ‐ Fruit punch.
水果潘趣和辣椒饭
‐ * Fruit punch and a chili rice
你一定可以的 阿塔
‐ Come on, you can do this, Ata.
别生气地看着我 宝贝
*Don't look at me all angry, baby
我知道你不是这样的
* I know it's not your way
如果风停了怎么办
* What if the breeze stops blowing
你就会被困在这里
*And you get stuck this way?
我知道你在逐渐老去 亲爱的
*I know you're getting older, baby
我祈求让日历等待
* I asked the calendar to wait
但他只是嘲笑了我 并且告诉我
* But he laughed at me and told me
我已经迟到了
* I'm already late
所以我打开了窗子 宝贝
*So I opened up the windows, baby
我让门半开着
* And I left the door ajar
风可能会改变方向
* So the wind might change direction
但是你永不会改变
* And you'll stay always as you are
- 我喜欢 - 真的吗
‐ I love it. ‐ Really?
哦 这肯定会是你的成名曲
‐ Oh, this is your Rocky Shuffle!
《星探》一定会很喜欢的
"Star Search" is gonna love it.
好吧 我们现在去竞技场吧
All right, let's head to the arena.
你可以顺路送我一程 回头见你和道恩
You can drop me off and I'll see you and Dewey later?
这就开始了吗
‐ Already?
对 我脑子里有很多事
‐ Yeah, I just got a lot on my mind.
得到彼得的腰带
Getting Peter's belt, that's...
- 这可是一件大事 - 对啊
that's a big deal. ‐ Yeah.
但你知道怎么缓解压力吗
‐ But you know what'll help?
再重放一遍磁带
Rewind that tape. ‐
这首歌♥我们再听一遍
‐ Let's hear that hit one more time.
你真的觉得不同的维度里会有
‐ And you really think there's different versions of me
不一样的我吗
living in different dimensions?
当然
‐ Oui.
如果还有其他叫道恩的
‐ Well, if there are other Deweys,
我希望有一个能像你一样是个大块头
I hope one's big like you.
这样大家都会听他的
So everyone would have to listen to him.
大块头 小个子 都没关系
‐ Big, small, it doesn't matter.
如果你觉得自己卑微
If you think small,
那你就只能一直是个小个子了
you will definitely stay small, huh?
你这么说当然很容易了 你是个大块头啊
‐ That's easy for you to say. You're big.
对你来说什么都很容易
Everything's easy for you.
有时候安德烈太大了
‐ Sometime André is too big.
椅子坐不下 帽子戴不上
Too big for chair, too big for hat.
骑马也骑不了
Too big to ride horses.
有时候安德烈感觉自己像是金刚
Sometime André feel like King Kong.
你看过《金刚》吗 那是安德烈最喜欢的电影
You ever see the "King Kong"? That is André's favorite movie.
但是我记得你说自己不喜欢看电影
‐ But I thought you said you didn't like the movies?
安德烈撒谎了
‐ André lied.
我还是小孩时也特别喜欢去看电影
I used to love to go to the movies when I was a kid.
但是我太大了 一去电影院人们就都对我怒目而视
But I am too big now, and people get angry at me.
我不得不坐到最最后 但我又看不见
I have to sit in the back where I cannot see.
那你为什么不戴副眼镜呢
‐ Why don't you just get glasses?
虚荣心吧
Vanité.
你也一样
‐ You're the same, you know.
跟谁一样
‐ As who?
跟猪先生一样
‐ As le Cochon.
你们都比别人长得大
You guys are both bigger than everybody else
所以人们会用不同的方式对待你们
and people are gonna treat you differently
但这不公平
and it's not fair.
如果问题并不是你太大了
What if the problem isn't that you're too big for the world,
而是世界对你来说太小了呢
it's that the world is just too small for you?
安德烈
André?
你可真是个聪明的小孩
‐ A very clever little boy.
跳到我背上来吧
Jump on my back.
我有没有想过找一个跟我很类似的人
‐ Did I consider choosing a running mate
来做竞选伙伴呢
who I had more in common with?
当然想过
Of course I did.
但我后来就想起了巨人安德烈
But then I started to think about André the Giant
和他的鸟们
and his birds.
他是世界第八大奇迹
He was the Eighth Wonder of the World.
而且他的思想也很开放
And he had enough of an open mind
他居然愿意听我那么一个10岁小孩的话
to listen to a ten‐year‐old scrub like me.
那个怪物的名字叫什么来着
‐ What is the monster's name again?
ET
‐ E. T.
艾踢啊
‐ Eht.
我永远也不会忘了那一幕
‐ I will never forget that.
然后那个艾踢
‐ Then Eht,
他用了一个咒语
he use a spell to make
让所有的自行车都飞上了天空
剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表