剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表
当然会更容易
- Yeah, of course it would have been easier,
但兰德尔 我不会那么做的
but I couldn't do that, Randall.
那是我爸啊 其实就是因为他
That's my dad. The truth is, in his way,
才推动我去做了很多我没想做的事
he pushed me to do things I never would have done.
再仔细给我们讲讲呗
- Well, can you give us some more details?
你从夏威夷怎么又去了宾夕法尼亚呢
Like, how did you get from Hawaii to Pennsylvania?
你知道华夫姓什么吗
Did you ever know Waffles' last name?
你什么时候开始打橄榄球的
When did you start playing football?
兰德尔 我都会告诉你的
- I'm gonna tell you all of that, Randall,
还有更多事 等人们
and much more. And, look, once people
听过了我和我家人的故事
hear these stories about my life and my family,
他们就会知道 我们其实没什么不同
they're gonna see how much we actually all have in common.
- 我都等不及了 - 没
- I can't wait. - That's right.
我还有关于
Oh, and I've got some pretty cool stories
安德烈巨人的故事
about André the Giant.
问的非常好
- That's a great question.
是的 斑点狗
And so, yes, the dalmatians--
嘿
- Hey!
你们好啊 小宝贝
Bonjour, babies.
给你们讲讲我的事业吧
Let me tell you my career, huh?
你瞅什么瞅
What are you looking at?
剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表