剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表
真不怕被揍 变♥态♥
You got some stones, pervert.
加布 告诉他我是学生啊
Gabe, yo, tell him I'm a student!
你穿的吉尔柏的牛仔裤吗
Are those Girbaud jeans?
你每周一和周四过来
So I think Mondays and Thursdays to start,
如果你有什么问题或需要
and if you have any questions or you need anything,
直说就好
just let me know.
好吧 谢谢你埃瑞缇太太
Okay. Thank you, Mrs. Ariti.
叫我黛安娜就好 你有孩子吗
Oh, please, call me Diane. Do you have any kids?
我有个女儿 应该还活着
I have a daughter, supposedly.
她已经三周没打电♥话♥给我了
She hasn't called in three weeks.
我正在学做印度菜 但我找不到香料
I'm learning to cook Indian, but I can't find the spices!
要不是我喝下了第二杯玛格丽塔
So if it hadn't been for that second margarita,
我现在就该是凯尔西·格兰默太太了
you'd be looking at Mrs. Kelsey Grammer right now.
我觉得我不太擅长拥抱
And I just don't think I'm a good hugger!
你认为我应该去除个皱吗
Do you think I should get a facelift?
讲真
Be honest.
我对虾过敏
I have a shrimp allergy!
这是克拉克送我的生日礼物
Clark got me this for my birthday.
他总是送我昂贵又侮辱人的礼物
He was always getting me expensive, insulting gifts.
自行车 健身房♥会员卡 减肥药
Bicycle, gym membership, diet pills‐‐
天啊这都不算什么问题
Oh, my God, those aren't real problems.
付房♥租 交电费
Paying rent, keeping the lights on,
这才是切实的问题
those are real problems.
对哦
Oh, right.
当然了
Of course.
我可以多给你一美元时薪
I could pay you a dollar more an hour.
不不 我要的不是这个
No, no, that's not what I was asking.
我以前也给我邻居钱让她听我碎嘴
I just used to pay what my neighbor paid,
但她搬走了
but she moved‐‐
就当我没说过
Let's just forget I said anything.
真不敢相信他不让我上车
I can't believe he wouldn't let me on the bus.
我迟到太晚了 以至于错过了
I was so late that I missed homeroom
和翘臀凯伦一起上的课
with Fine‐Ass Karen.
她没看到我偷来的新牛仔裤
She didn't get to see the new jeans I stole
还有我的模仿秀
or my Hans and Franz.
要是我错过了和她在一起的机会怎么办
What if I miss my window with her?
老兄 讲真我不知道你的牛仔裤
Dude, honestly, I don't know if your jeans
或是你给她的印象是否重要
or your impression would have mattered.
凯伦选男友的标准高得离谱
Karen has crazy high standards.
我们都去大堂吧
* Let's all go to the lobby
送我回家
Take me home.
送我回家
Take me home.
凯伦
* Karen
送我回家
Take me home.
我们就在你家啊
Um, we're at your house.
那你自己滚蛋吧
Well, take yourself home then.
天啊
My God.
- 凯伦姐妹花来了 - 啥
It's the Karens! ‐ What?
- 凯伦姐妹花 - 来这里吗
It's the Karens! ‐ No, here?
带我
* Taking me
走上不归路
* To the point of no return
翘臀凯伦
Fine‐Ass Karen.
蓬头凯伦
Big Hair Karen.
色盲凯伦
Colorblind Karen. ‐
还有邦妮
And Bonnie.
他们说她是荣誉凯伦 因为这车是她的
They made her an honorary Karen 'cause it's her car.
她们来了 她们进来了
Yo, they're coming. They're coming in.
嘿
Yo!
- 我们该怎么办 - 我不知道伙计
What are we doing? ‐ Yo, I don't know man!
就表现正常点
Just be cool!
我要把辣椒放到盘子里去
I'm gonna put these peppers on a plate.
我
* I
我想感觉到热情
* I'd like to feel the passion
不醉不归
* To the point of no return
宝贝儿
* Oh, baby
宇宙给了我第二次机会
The universe was giving me a second chance,
正如我爸爸说的那样 我得自信
and like my dad said, I had to be confident.
我们过去吧
Yo, let's go over.
不行了伙计
I can't, man.
我把辣椒汁弄到眼睛里去了
I squirted pepper juice in my eye.
你替我们俩过去吧
Go over there for the both of us.
- 姑娘们你们好啊 - 嗨 托马斯
Hello, ladies. ‐ Hi, Tomas.
没错 我告诉她我叫托马斯
Oh, yeah, I also told her that my name was Tomas.
- 教室里没看见你呢 - 我在刮胡子
Missed you in homeroom. ‐ Oh, I was shaving.
不记得看时间了
Lost track of time.
你为什么在这打工呢
So why are you even working here?
凯伦说你挺有钱的
I thought Karen said you were rich.
不是为了钱啊 在这工作是为了塑造我的品质
Oh, this isn't a money job. This is a build‐character job.
我理解
I totally get it.
我表亲是个建筑工人
My cousin's a construction worker.
我父亲是个专业摔跤手
My dad's a professional wrestler.
我们家的钱都是他比赛赚的
That's where our family money comes from.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我爸买♥♥了第三界摔跤狂热大赛的付费节目
My dad bought WrestleMania III on pay‐per‐view.
里面有你♥爸♥吗
Was your dad in that?
没有 但他和那些人都是朋友
No, but he's friends with all the guys who were.
我还是个孩子时曾和安德烈还有巨人
I once spent a beautiful day with André the Giant
一起出去玩过一次
when I was a kid.
菲茨克
Fezzik!
《公主新娘》里面他演的角色就叫这个名字
That's his character's name in "The Princess Bride."
太有趣了
Well, that's interesting.
不是邦妮说的那句话 是你说的那句
Not what Bonnie said, but what you said.
我上一个约会对象的爸爸好像是
The last guy I dated's dad was vice president
什么并购的副总裁
for the acquisitions of‐‐who cares?
无聊透顶
So boring.
今早上我其实还跟我爸
You know, I was actually talking about you
- 聊起你来着 - 什么
with my dad this morning. ‐ What?
- 不可能 - 真的
No, you weren't. ‐ I was.
我跟他说想约你出去
I told him I wanted to ask you out.
- 你知道他怎么说的吗 - 怎么说的
You know what he told me? ‐ What?
他跟我说让我给你其他人给不了你的东西
He told me to offer you what the other guys can't.
是嘛 那是什么呢
Oh, yeah, and what's that?
我是汉斯
I'm Hans.
我是弗朗茨 我们要给你打气
I'm Franz. And we want to pump you up.
我喜欢《汉斯和弗朗茨》 给我打电♥话♥
I love Hans and Franz. Call me later.
灵魂拳手经受住了罗迪·派珀的猛攻
The "Soul Man" has withstood the onslaught
现在全力冲向罗迪
by Roddy Piper and is now all over the rowdy one!
来了一记他最厉害的下沉踢
Here comes the signature drop kick!
结束了吗
Is it over?
一 二
One, two...
三 人群沸腾了
Three, the crowd goes wild!
洛奇 洛奇 洛奇
Rocky, Rocky, Rocky!
我说过了 我不怎么看摔跤比赛的
Like I said, I don't really watch wrestling.
是啦是啦
Sure you do.
下次我再给你讲哈
Let me tell you about this other time.
我有个哥哥
So I had this brother, right?
我感觉糟透了
Well, I feel awful.
我今天冲我的新顾客发火了
I snapped at my new client today,
所以现在我在给她做火腿饭团作为道歉
so now I'm making her apology musubis.
你要做我们在夏威夷做的那种
Do like we do out here in Hawaii.
放上芒果 那可是原谅之果
Send mangoes, the fruit of forgiveness.
老爸在呢 我按你说的做了
There he is. I did what you said.
我充满自信地走向凯伦
I stepped to Karen with confidence,
她把电♥话♥号♥码给我了
and she gave me her number.
很好啊儿子
Oh, that's great, son.
我跟你说过这样行的
I told you that would work.
今晚锻炼完我就给她打电♥话♥
Gonna call her tonight after I work out
这样我可以说 我刚刚锻炼完
so I can say, "I just worked out."
真顺利儿子 你要保持下去哈
Smooth as hell, son. Keep your foot on the gas.
别放弃
Don't let up.
剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表