剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表
yes!
你有那种感觉
* you got the touch
你看 泥巴能保护你
you see, the mud is what protects you.
不 我不管怎样都会见到他的
No, I don't--I would've seen him regardless.
那可以隐身 你就见不到他了
It's invisibility. You would not have seen him.
兄弟 你不了解我的能力
Bro, you don't know my power.
这里说所有电♥话♥都能正常使用
Says here all the phones are in working order.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
当然确定
Of course we're sure.
我本来想说 我们有《全面回忆》
I was gonna say, "we have 'total recall.'"
给你
here you go.
搞笑
That's hilarious.
祝你过得愉快
Have a good one.
你们最好祈祷电♥话♥还能用
You guys better hope those phones are working.
那是总部的阿曼达·查韦斯 她在做质量控制
That was amanda chavez from hq. She's doing quality control.
你说质量控制是什么意思
What do you mean quality control?
她在检查电♥话♥
She's checking the phones.
她有你的清单
She's got your checklist,
她会确保准确
and she's gonna make sure it's accurate.
- 你说过没人会检查的 - 确实不
You said no one ever checks. - They don't.
- 他们从不检查 - 但现在要检查了
They never do. - Well, they are now.
阿曼达·查韦斯在检查你们的工作
Amanda chavez is checking your work,
如果有什么不对劲 我们就完蛋了
and if anything's off, we're all screwed.
我不能搞砸了
Oh, I can't mess this up.
我的橄榄球生涯 我的生命都岌岌可危
My football career, my life is on the line.
我在攒钱买♥♥世嘉五代
And I'm saving up for a sega genesis.
那你就得在阿曼达·查韦斯
Then you need to get to those phones
之前检查那些电♥话♥
before amanda chavez does.
别搞砸了
do not screw this up!
上帝保佑查韦兹穿着她舒适的高跟鞋
God help us if chavez is wearing her comfortable heels.
走 走 走 走
move, move, move, move!
- 哇 - 不好意思
Whoa! - Excuse me!
嘿
Hey!
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry!
她快到第一个电♥话♥了
she's halfway to the first phone.
我们要怎么在不被她发现的情况下打她
How are we gonna beat her there without her seeing us?
- 我们走这条路怎么样 - 跳过植物园的墙
What if we go this way? - Jump the arboretum wall?
那玩意儿有两米五高
That bitch is eight feet high!
或者我们可以穿过游泳馆
Or we could go through the natatorium.
游泳池 救生员会让我们走路的
Pool. Man, the lifeguards will make us walk.
去植物园还是去游泳馆
Well, the arboretum or the natatorium?
嗯
Um...
植物园还是游泳馆
The arboretum or the natatorium?
- 快决定 - 植物园
Make the call! - The arboretum!
好吧
Okay.
好 没坏了
all right, it works.
嘿 霍普金斯 看
Hey, hopkins, look.
- 她在那儿干什么 - 她改变了路线
What's she doing over there? - She changed her route.
她去图书馆旁边的电♥话♥了
She's headed to the phone by the library.
该死
damn it!
这完全没道理 她为什么要这么做
It doesn't make any sense. Why would she do that?
我们面对的是个我行我素的人
We're dealing with a loose cannon.
她去另一边广场的
She's heading to the phone on the other side
电♥话♥了
of that plaza.
她快到了 我们该怎么办
She's almost there. What do we do?
我有个主意
I got an idea.
你移一下那些锥 改变乐队路线阻止她
You move those cones and reroute that band to block her.
我要抄近路穿过大楼 赶在她前面
I'm gonna cut through the building to beat her there.
哦 嗯
oh, uh...
现在就看你的了 强森
it's up to you now, johnson.
今天我们要讨论的是电磁力
Today we're gonna be talking about electromagnetic force.
打扰一下 需要帮忙吗
excuse me, can we help you?
不用了 我很好
Uh, no need, all good.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
沃伦·萨普
Warren sapp!
好男人都到哪里去了
* where have all the good men gone?
爱神在哪里
* and where are all the gods?
精明的大力神在哪里
* where's the streetwise hercules
怎么才能战斗
* to fight the rising odds?
火红的骏马上不是有白衣骑士吗
* isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
深夜 我辗转反侧
* late at night, I toss and I turn
而我梦想着我所需要的
* and I dream of what I need
我需要一个英雄
* I need a hero
我为英雄坚持到天明
* I'm holding out for a hero till morning light
他必须确定 而且必须快行动
* he's got to be sure, and it's got to be soon
他要比生命更伟大
* and he's got to be larger than life
- 霍普金斯 - 什么
hopkins. - What?
把脚放下来
Put your feet down.
噢
oh.
- 谢谢你 宝贝 - 谢谢
thank you, baby. - Thank you.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds crazy,
但我想我可能会烤一些桃子
but I think I might grill up some peaches.
- 她在做桃子汉堡吗 - 嗯
is she making peach burgers? - Mm-hmm.
莉亚 你不会相信我拍广♥告♥的时候
Lia, you wouldn't believe how much beef jerky
他们逼我吃了多少牛肉干的
they make me eat when I shoot one of those commercials.
猜一下多少
guess how much.
一百磅吗
A hundred pounds?
一百磅
A hundred p--
不是 哪有那么多牛肉干
no, now, that is a crazy amount of jerky.
38根
38 sticks, yeah.
38.
有一次我一天吃了38个鸡蛋
I once ate 38 eggs in a day.
吃鸡蛋可没钱赚 不过兄弟
Ah, well, there ain't no money in eggs, my brother,
吃牛肉干赚的钱我买♥♥了一辆兰博基尼
but beef jerky did pay for my lambo
哦耶
ooh, yeah!
比利·克里斯托让我买♥♥两辆兰博基尼
Billy crystal told me to buy two lamborghinis
把它们当溜冰鞋开
and use them as roller skates.
很高兴你叫我来了 莉亚
I'm so glad you called me, lia.
我还以为我跟格雷格·姚走了之后
I didn't think you were ever gonna forgive me
你永远不会原谅我了
for going with greg yao.
好奇怪
It's funny.
我以前很在乎那种事情
I used to care about things like that,
可是我在萨摩亚的日子
but my time in samoa...
妈妈 第一个烤好的汉堡给你
mom, you get the first burger off the grill.
谢谢 亲爱的 我不饿
Thank you, darling. I'm not hungry.
你没事吧 莉亚 好像心不在焉的
You okay, lia? You don't seem like yourself.
出什么事了
What's the matter?
我
me.
就是问题所在
I'm the matter.
在萨摩亚 我有时间想了很多事
In samoa, I had a lot of time to think,
我发现最重要的其实是家庭
and I realized the most important thing is family.
其它的都不重要
Nothing else matters.
现在我回来了
Now that I've come home,
我发现自己辜负了这个家庭
I see how I failed my family.
妈妈 你没有辜负我们
Mama, you didn't fail us.
我只想继续实现皮特的梦想
I wanted to keep peter's dream alive.
他的事业就是留给我们的遗产 可我没有做好
His business was our legacy, and I didn't do that.
他不该把他留给我的
He shouldn't have left it to me.
- 别那么说 - 别那么说
Oh, no, don't say that. - Don't say that.
不 是真的
No, it's true.
我们住在两居室的小公♥寓♥里
I mean, we live in a two-bedroom apartment
在东卡
in tonka.
- 坦帕市 - 莉亚
Tampa. - Lia.
当我无处可去时是你收留了我
You gave me a place to stay when I had nowhere else to go.
我永远不会忘记
I'll never forget that.
我这一生最快乐的时光就是
Playing cards in your kitchen was some
在你家厨房♥玩扑克
of the best times of my life.
阿姨 你借给我们资金帮我们创业
Auntie, you loaned us money and helped us get started,
记得吗
remember?
我完全背叛了你
And I completely betrayed you,
可你还是不计前嫌
but you still found it in your heart
剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表