剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表
各位晚上好 我是兰道尔·朴
Good evening, I'm Randall Park.
2032年的美国总统大选
The primaries are over and the nominees
初选已经结束 候选者已经选出
for the 2032 U. S. presidential race are set.
其中一个人的名字
And one name...
您或许并不陌生
you may have heard before.
候选人道恩·强森 乘坐不慌不忙号♥巴士
Candidate Dwayne Johnson has wasted no time
不慌不忙的原文字面意思是 没有头发就不会慌乱
马不停蹄地
hitting the campaign trail
开启了竞选巡游
with his No Muss, No Fuss bus tour,
他将横跨整个国家 与美国选民大众交流
traveling cross-country to talk to American voters.
我来剃上面的头发
I'll get the upstairs.
和人♥民♥群众打成一片
And show that he's one of them.
这东西和凯文·哈特的自尊一样膨胀
It's about as big as Kevin Hart's ego.
但这样的家喻户晓也有坏处
But that level of fame also has its downside.
批评家反过来利用道恩·强森的巨大成功
Dwayne Johnson's success is being used against him
来批评他
by his critics.
他们声称 他在好莱坞
They say he's lived the cushy Hollywood life
养尊处优了多年 所以无法理解
for so long, he can't relate to the struggles
- 美国大众的疾苦 - 兰道尔
of the average American. - Randall,
这完全是无稽之谈
that couldn't be further from the truth.
我这一生虽然精彩 但不是含着金钥匙出生的
I have had one hell of a life, but I wasn't born into it.
我所拥有的一切 都由我的汗水铸造
I've had to work very hard for everything that's come my way.
我还有很多想和这个世界分享的
There's still so much that I have to share with the world.
这话由您说出来到让人惊讶
Hmm, I'm surprised to hear you say that
毕竟您是非常开放的一个人
because you're such an open person.
我尽量开放 但也敞开心扉
Well, I try to be as open and as real as I can.
比如 大家都不知道
For example, people don't know that every time
每次我打开冰箱 我都得
I open the fridge, I still gotta...
你懂的
you know.
- 能展示一下吗 - 你希望我展示一下是吗
- Can you do it? - You want me to do it?
我恳请您展示一下
I'm begging you to do it.
- 人♥民♥准备好了吗 - 他们没有准备好
- Are the people ready? - They are not ready,
但他们需要亲眼看到
but they need to see it. -
每次我打开冰箱
Well, every time I open the fridge,
我都要说 你看出来了吗
I've gotta say, "Can you tell...
巨石的肚子饿啦
that the Rock is hungry?"
就吃你了
Oh, yeah.
我也会这么做
I do that too.
那你也是个狂野的人
You're a wild man.
总之呢 兰道尔 我还有很多故事
So, as you can see, Randall, there's still so much
没有和别人说过
that I haven't told anyone.
我的很多人生经历
Stories about my life
至今都不曾和别人分享过
that I haven't been ready to share until now.
您可能看不出来 因为我以前当过演员
You can't tell because I used to be an actor,
善于隐藏情绪
so I'm skilled at hiding my emotions,
但我已经在内心激动地暗暗搓手了
but I'm on the edge of my seat.
我看得出来 您演技非常精湛
I can tell. You're a hell of an actor.
这倒不假
Oh. True.
兰道尔 如果想了解我
You know, Randall, to understand me,
就得了解童年的我
you gotta understand where I came from.
我出生在摔跤世家
I was born into a wrestling family.
您父亲是摔跤巨星 洛奇·强森
Your dad was wrestling superstar Rocky Johnson.
灵魂杀手 洛奇·强森
- The "Soul Man" Rocky Johnson.
- 那就是他 - 太棒了
-That was him. - Yeah!
听听这山呼海啸
The crowd is in an uproar.
他再出一招
There he goes!
妈 你看大家喊得多激动啊
Mom, listen to this crowd.
爸爸赢了
Dad is over.
没错 大家都喜欢他
He is. They love him.
我母亲的父亲 是传奇的萨摩亚摔跤手
My mother's father was the legendary
酋长 彼得·麦维亚
Samoan wrestler, "High Chief" Peter Maivia.
摔跤 早就融入了我的血液
Wrestling is in my blood.
洛奇使出了一招飞踢
Rocky hits him with a dropkick.
干得好 洛奇
Yes, Rocky!
萨摩亚人现在有麻烦了
Oh, the Samoan is in trouble now.
他起不来了
He's done, he's done!
今晚的赢家 是洛奇·强森
And Rocky Johnson is the winner tonight.
洛奇 洛奇
Rocky! Rocky!
作为一个 成长于
You know, being a kid growing up
摔跤世家的孩子
in the world of professional wrestling,
我小小年纪就学会了很多东西
I learned a lot of stuff very early on in life.
- 在我胸上签名可以吗 - 我来签
- Sign my chest? - I'll sign your chest.
不行 你休想
Ah, no, you won't.
谢谢
Thank you.
胸上不行 签胳膊上吧
- I won't be signing any chests, but how about an arm?
这是卡罗尔·韦瑟斯吗
Is this Carl Weathers?
但同时呢
But, at the same time, I was also
我也只是个普通男孩
just a regular little boy.
非常崇拜爸爸
And I idolized my dad.
爸爸 为啥我们的车比家好这么多
Dad, how come our car is nicer than where we're staying?
因为粉丝不会跟着我们回家 对吧
'Cause the fans don't drive home with us, do they?
我必须有个华丽的退场
They need to see me leave the arena in style.
这就是 小花招
That's called working the gimmick.
85】
- 有意思 - 车 衣裳
- Hmm, interesting. - Cars, the clothes,
珠宝 我必须让粉丝觉得 我在台上台下
the jewelry--they need to think who I am inside the ring
都是一个人
is who I am outside the ring.
所以我们不能和艾龙·西耶克叔叔一起
- That's why we can't hang out in public
去外面玩
with Uncle Iron Sheik.
没错 记住了
That's right. And get this:
总有一天 小花招用久了 自己也就把假戏真做了
one day, you work the gimmick hard enough, it'll become real.
- 是吗 - 是的
- It will? - Sure will.
很快 我们的家就会和车一样豪华
Soon, our house will be as nice as our car.
然后我就得去买♥♥一辆更好的车了
Then I gotta buy a better car.
哇 红色的吗 你知道我喜欢红色
Ooh, red one? You know I love red.
我当然知道你喜欢红色
I know you like red.
我去换下衣服
Hey. I'm gonna get changed.
等会去你奶奶那拿工资
We'll go to your grandma's so I can get paid,
然后咱们再去吃晚饭
then I'll take us out to dinner.
去我妈那里呆一会
A quick stop at my mom's.
当然 我知道
- Yeah, yeah, I know.
嘿 快来奶奶怀里
Hey, get your buns in here.
- 各位晚上好啊 - 晚上好
- Hey, boys. - Hey!
呃 奶奶
Uh, Grandma?
你的狗又怎么了
What's wrong with your dog again?
肚子上有肿瘤 但不用担心
It's a belly tumor, but don't worry.
良性肿瘤
It's benign.
那个像蘑菇似的是新长的吗
Is that mushroom looking one new?
道恩 去和大家握手
Go shake everyone's hand, Dewey.
废土恶犬 今晚打得好精彩
Junk Yard Dog, great match tonight.
让我看看你动作有多快
Let me see how fast you are.
哇 很快啊
Oh, that's quick.
可以啊 小子
Damn, kid.
晚上好 阿法叔叔 西卡叔叔
Hi, Uncle Afa. Hi, Uncle Sika.
晚上好
Hey.
分享生活的点滴
*Share the spice of life
今晚我讨厌你们 干得好
I hated you guys tonight. Great job.
道恩
Dewey.
谁想来一杯玛格丽塔
Who wants a margarita?
你会找到平静
* You will find peace of mind
就在地上
*On the floor
差不都全是用橙味利口酒做的
I make with almost all triple sec.
- 各位 嗨起来 - 道恩小宝贝
- Shake it, baby! - Dewey baby,
你这年纪能喝酒吗
are you old enough to drink yet?
我帮他喝
I'll drink it for him.
来尽情舞蹈
* We can boogie
向下
*On down
舞蹈
*Down
嘿
Hey!
向下 尽情舞蹈
* Down, boogie on down
- 谁想来打牌 - 想
- Anyone want to play cards? - Yes.
剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表