剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表
欢迎我回到这个大家庭
to welcome me back to the family.
皮特还在世时
When peter was alive,
我从没觉得摔跤俱乐部是他的
I never did see the wrestling business as his.
他需要你 就像你需要他一样
He needed you, baba, same as you needed him.
你这样为我们奋斗 他一定会很骄傲的
Peter would have been proud of the way you fought for us.
敬莉亚和皮特
To lia and peter.
敬莉亚和皮特
All: Lia and peter.
谢谢你们
Thank you, boys.
哪个孩子给我个汉堡
Now, can someone get me a hamburger?
我饿死了
I'm starving.
妈妈 你的汉堡在这儿呢
Mom, your hamburger's right here!
对对
Oh, right, right, right.
知道吗 有你们的爱和祝福我都不饿了
You know, I am full on the love and the well wishes.
谁要吃蜜桃汉堡
who wants the peach burger?
快点 兰迪 你赶紧来拿
Come on, randy, you get in there.
看到查韦斯了
got eyes on chavez.
她在学生中心停下来喝咖啡了
She stopped for a coffee break at the student center.
我们应该有足够的时间检查最后一部电♥话♥
We should have plenty of time to check this last phone.
我们去吧 孩子 肯定能搞定
Let's get it done, son. We got this.
不要
no!
霍金斯 能听见我说话吗
Hopkins, can you hear me? - Aah!
- 霍金斯 - 我听到了 伙计
Hopkins! - I hear you, man!
受伤的是我腿 不是我耳朵
It's my leg, not my ears!
- 快点起来 - 起不来了
Come on, get up. - I can't.
我腿要断了 你快走 好吗
My leg is busted. Just go, all right?
- 别管我 - 我不会丢下你的
Just leave me. - I'm not gonna leave you.
- 探戈会丢下钱不管吗 - 你不能冒险
Would tango leave cash? - You can't risk it.
你需要这个工作去打球
you need this job for football.
而你 你需要那个世嘉五代
And you, you need that sega genesis.
快点
Now come on.
电♥话♥维修部的 我要征用这个车
phone services. I'm commandeering this cart.
强森 别这样 别这样 你疯了吗
johnson, no, don't do it! Don't do it! Are you crazy?
小心 小心
Look out, look out!
- 太好了 - 我们成功了
yes! - We did it.
伙计 我想我们得把这个裱起来
oh, man, I'm thinking we need to frame this.
慢着 这是什么鬼
Wait. What the hell is that?
居然还有部电♥话♥
There's one more phone,
而且在学生中心里面
and it's in the student center.
所以查韦斯先去那里
That's why chavez went there first.
她不是去喝咖啡的
She wasn't on a coffee break.
她是去检查那个电♥话♥
She went to check that phone.
你必须比她先到那里
You need to get to it before she does.
那不可能
There's no way.
这条路在周围绕了一大圈
The path goes all the way around the quad.
过去要十分钟呢
It'll take ten minutes.
除非你步行抄近路
Not if you cut across on foot.
我拿着步话机 我会一直陪着你的
I've got my walkie. I'll be with you the whole way.
话速前进
phone steam ahead.
这句话是full steam ahead 全速前进的变体
- 啥 - 就是全速前进
What? - It's word play.
她还没有检查呢
she hasn't checked it yet.
不不不不不
oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
糟糕
Damn it!
霍金斯 霍金斯 你在吗
Hopkins. Hopkins, you there?
强森 那边什么情况
Johnson, what's happening in there?
电♥话♥坏了 我时间不多了
The phone is dead. I don't have much time.
查韦斯马上就喝完咖啡了
Chavez is almost done with her coffee.
等等 强森
Hang on, johnson.
快点 接电♥话♥啊
come on, pick up the phone.
紧急服务部 我是贾斯汀
Emergency services, this is justin.
贾斯汀 我是霍金斯 找到一部坏电♥话♥
Justin, it's hopkins. We've got a broken phone.
- 我们该怎么办 - 不知道
What do we do? - I don't know.
出问题的原因太多了
It could be a million things.
赶紧想想怎么修啊
Just give us a fix, damn it!
好吧 十之八♥九♥是电♥话♥线出问题了
Okay, look, nine times out of ten, it's the wiring.
想办法把接话器拧开
Try to unscrew the receiver end.
强森 拧开接话器
Johnson, unscrew the receiver.
好
Right.
- 好了 - 下一步
okay. - What's next?
里面应该有四条连在一起的线
There should be four connected wires--
蓝 白 橙和黑色
blue, white, orange, and black.
你看见了吗
Do you see those?
你看到四条线了吗
Do you see four wires?
蓝 白 橙和黑色
Blue, white, orange, and black.
看到了 但是蓝色和橙色的线
Yes, but the blue one and the orange one
都断了
aren't connected to anything.
蓝色和橙色的线
The blue one and the orange one
都断了
aren't connected to anything.
蓝色线接到电池上
Okay, blue wire goes to the battery.
橙色线接到接线器上
Orange one goes to the terminal strip.
蓝色线接电池
Blue wire to the battery,
橙色线接接线器
orange one to the terminal strip.
等等 接线器是啥东西
Wait, what's the terminal strip?
机场旁那个脱衣俱乐部不就是这个名字吗
Isn't that the shady strip club by the airport?
接线器直译为航站楼脱衣舞
糟糕 她要过来了
damn it, she's heading over.
强森
johnson?
强森
Johnson!
霍金斯
Hopkins!
好
okay.
蓝线接电池
Blue wire to the battery.
哪个是电池
Which one's the battery?
你可以的 强森 都没问题
You got this, johnson. Here goes nothing.
我们成功了
we did it!
呜呼 哈哈
Whoo! Ha ha!
太棒了
Yes!
听说海湾战争打得不错
Heard the gulf war is going well.
哇哦 那真是太刺♥激♥了
Whoa, that was intense.
不用说 肯定刺♥激♥啊 兰道尔
Bet your ass it was intense, randall.
我这一生都很刺♥激♥
my life has been intense.
所以我周围都是可以信赖的人
That's why I surround myself with people I trust.
在艰难时刻 你不是摆脱他们
When times are tough, you don't get rid of them.
而是跟他们一起共度难关
You weather out the storm together.
那么 霍金斯还跟你联♥系♥吗
so is hopkins still in your life?
当然
Oh, yeah!
我们一起猜橄榄球彩票呢
Yeah, we're in a football pool together.
那太好了
That's beautiful. -
那么离开之前
so before we go,
你对杰克逊将军还有什么要说的吗
do you have any final thoughts about general jackson?
我可以毫不犹豫地说 情势危急时
I know without hesitation that when the chips are down,
我希望莫妮卡·杰克逊将军在我身边
I want general monica jackson by my side.
她是个斗士 她很勇敢 从不放弃
She is a fighter, she's tough, and she never gives up,
我支持她
and I have her back.
在我们最需要的时候
And when we need it most,
她也会挺身而出为美国而战
she's gonna have america's back as well.
杰克逊将军 听到强森在这种
General jackson, how much does it mean
艰难时刻维护你 支持你 你有什么感想
to hear mr. Johnson defend you through these tough times.
这说明我们的总统竞选人
It means that we have a presidential candidate
正直 有个性
with integrity and character.
我觉得没人比他更适合领导我们国家了
And I can't think of a better person to lead our country.
谈到这么多
And all this chatter
我的大学报纸专栏
about my college newspaper column
让我忍♥不住又想幽默一把
has really got my comedy juices flowing again.
什么
What?
以下是我列的道恩·强森会成为伟大领导的
Here's my top ten reasons why dwayne johnson
十大理由
would be a great leader.
第十
Number ten--
他永远不会视你如花岗岩
he will never take you for granite.
本来是take you for granted,视你为无物
为了幽默,改成了谐音granite
第九 他如巨石
Number nine--he rocks.
- 第八 - 后面还有几条
Number eight-- - how many more are there?
剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表