剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表
- 大家情绪怎么样 - 不太好
- how's the energy? - Not good.
- 都不太高兴 - 民♥意♥检测结果呢
People are very upset. - And our polling numbers?
- 不乐观 - 希望这办法管用
- Down in the northeast. - Let's hope this works.
我首先要诚恳地跟大家道个歉
well, let me start by saying how deeply sorry I am.
我昨天犯了个错 就在找个精选站点
I made a mistake yesterday here while at a campaign stop
费城的骄傲
at philly's prize.
我点了牛肉奶酪三明治 蛋白质很多的那种
I ordered a cheesesteak... Protein style.
阿莫鲁索面包是锁住美味的秘诀
- the amoroso roll locks in the flavor!
阿莫鲁索面包是美国费城阿莫鲁索烘培公♥司♥的特色面包
其特点是在壁炉里烤
你们有权生气
- You're right to be upset,
我也不是故意吃一份全是肉的三明治
and I never meant to disrespect anyone
来冒犯你们
by eating a bowl of meat and whiz.
我明白了
I've learned that...
重要的不是一个人犯过什么错
A person isn't defined by the mistakes that they've made,
而是犯错后的反应
but how they respond to them.
这是我15岁那年
You know, it's a lesson I learned
就在这附近
not too far from here
住在伯利恒时学到的一个教训
when I was 15, living in bethlehem.
当时的我打架 偷窃 撒谎
I was fighting, stealing, lying.
费城 伯利恒 1987年
- 你肯定很有钱吧 - 嗯
- You must be rich. - Yeah.
- 反正各种 - 你在干什么
- And all around... - What are you doing?
各种胡来
- Just messing up.
我真不敢相信 他放我鸽子了
- I can't believe it. He stood me up.
但我真的很喜欢这个女孩
- But I really liked this girl,
我太希望她能给我第二次机会了
and I was desperate for her to give me a second chance.
搞什么
- what the hell?
大早上的 才6:15啊
It's 6:15 in the morning.
我知道 但你不接我电♥话♥
- I know, but you won't answer my calls.
对不起 那天晚上放你鸽子了
I'm sorry for standing you up the other night.
我想去见你的 但家里有事
I wanted to meet you, but I had family stuff.
求你了 让我补偿你吧
Please let me make it up to you.
凯伦 有人找你
- Karen, someone's at the door for you.
道恩 你来干什么
- Dwayne, what are you doing here?
- 大早上的 才6:15啊 - 什么情况
It's 6:15 in the morning. - What's happening?
她是我双胞胎妹妹丽萨
- Oh, that was my twin sister lisa.
她在圣弗朗西斯中学读书
She goes to st. Francis.
她最近和修女闹矛盾了
She and the nuns have been at odds
心情不太好
so she's been in a bad mood lately.
原来你还有双胞胎妹妹的
- I didn't know you had a twin.
我的事你不知道的多了去了
- There's a lot you don't know about me.
但如果你那天赴约了的话
Maybe if you'd shown up for our date--
对不起
- I'm sorry.
我刚才跟你妹妹也说了
Like I told your-- your sister,
我不是故意放你鸽子的 但我妈
I didn't mean to stand you up, but my mom--
我得去准备上课了
- I have to get ready for school.
我爸爸呢
- and my dad, well,
他也在竭力弥补他的错误
he was trying to make up for his own mistakes too.
- 有蟑螂 - 诶 诶 等等 等等
- Ah, cockroach! - Hey, hey, no, no, no.
不是蟑螂 是盛放的玫瑰花
It's not a cockroach. It's just a rose in full bloom.
道仔出去晨跑了
Dewey went out for an early run.
家里只有我们
We have the house to ourselves.
我还放了音乐 要不要给你按个摩啊
The music is playing, and I can give you a massage.
不用了 没事的
- Ah, no, it's okay.
我自己拉伸的时候唱唱歌♥就好了
I'll just sing to myself while I stretch.
咱们得准备上班
We need to get ready for work.
宝贝 我发誓 摔跤大会上
- Babe, I swear I wasn't partying
我没去派对鬼魂
at that wrestling convention.
我过夜只是为了开会
I had to stay overnight for meetings.
走吧 洛奇 我们准备去酒吧了
- Come on, rocky, we're all going to the bar.
听着是很重要的会呢
- Sounds like an important meeting.
宝贝 摔跤的合同
- Babe, wrestling deals are made
都是喝着啤酒签的 而且国家
over a six pack of beer and country--
我很难受知道吗
- it's just hard to hear you partying
你在那狂欢 我在这一边带娃一边挣钱养家
while I'm here trying to parent our son and pay our bills,
说到挣钱 我们上班不能迟到
which is why we can't be late for work.
你把玫瑰退了吧
You should return that rose.
咱们现在买♥♥不起这么浪漫的花
We can't afford romantic flowers right now.
宝贝
- Babe.
你在干什么 别吃果酱了
- What are you doing? Stop eating jam.
早餐没别的吃了啊
- We're out of breakfast stuff.
我跟你说了 如果什么东西用完了
- I told you if we run out of something,
就写在购物清单上
write it down on the grocery list.
我写了啊
- I did.
购物清单
啥都买♥♥
早安 咋了
- Morning. What's going on?
爱情问题
- Girl troubles.
儿子直接从罐子里吃果酱
- Our son was eating jam straight from the jar.
盖比来了
- oh, that's gabe.
- 得走了 - 要送你去学校么
Gotta go. - Need a ride to school?
不用了 有人送我
- No, no, no, no, it's cool. I have a ride.
你好啊
- What's up?
这辆车女生们肯定不喜欢
- ah, this car would not be popular with the ladie
你的车是真的丢人 盖比
your car is a real embarrassment, gabe.
嗯 为了工作 没办法
- Yeah, it's kind of for work.
你说我那样停在小巷里安全么
Do you think it's okay that I left it in the alley?
没事的 不用担心
- Oh, yeah. Don't worry about that.
那种垃圾没人碰的
Nobody touching that piece of garbage.
这 这才叫车
Now this, this is a car.
你看这座椅 真皮
See these seats? Genuine leather.
仪表盘 龟甲的
The dash, that is tortoise shell.
- 知道怎么看出来么 - 因为纹理
You know how you can tell? - 'cause of the pattern.
- 因为纹理 - 挺棒的 强森先生
- Because of the pattern. - Real nice, mr. Johnson.
嗯 抱歉我不让你坐下来
- Yeah, sorry I can't let you sit down.
下次屁♥股♥下垫条毛巾 或者别穿带铆钉的裤子
Next time, bring a towel or wear pants without rivets.
没事的 这样蹲着也挺好的
- Oh, I'm good. Happy to hover.
我的大腿要烧起来了 不过这是好事
My quads are burning, but it's a good burn.
等着看凯伦看你在校门口从这辆车下来的表情吧
- Wait till karen sees you pull up to school in this car.
她肯定会忘了你放鸽子的事
make her forget you stood her up.
嗯
Yeah.
我的宝贝没油了
Baby's running low on fuel.
糟糕
Oh, no.
今天早上手头有点紧
Ugh, I'm a little light this morning.
盖比 有闲钱借我点不
Hey, gabe, you got a couple extra bucks I can borrow?
噢 有我爸的加油卡
- Oh, I got my dad's gas card
但他说只能给送披萨的车加油用
but I'm only supposed to use it for the pizza car.
你不说我不说就好
- I won't tell if you won't.
谁帮我挠一下鼻子
- Can someone scratch my nose for me?
上学开心点 对了 要是你朋友问起来
- Have a good day at school, and when your friends ask,
这是1987版林肯大♥陆♥
she's a 1987 lincoln continental...
纪梵希设计系列
givenchy designer series.
挣脱束缚
*breakin' away
好帅的退场
- what an exit.
兄弟 别 别走操场旁边过
- No, dude, dude, let's not walk by the field.
- 走侧门 - 怎么了
Let's use the side entrance. - Why?
助理橄榄球队教练在那呢
- The assistant football coaches are out,
他们一直烦我
and they won't leave me alone.
总是在骚扰我
They're always harassing me.
兄弟 你说什么呢
- Dude, what are you talking about?
行吧 你看着
- All right, fine. I'll show you.
动起来 动起来
- let's go! Let's go!
你好啊冠军
- hey, champ.
你这健壮的大长腿是要去哪呢
Where you walking to on those big legs?
你父亲是波音747吗
- Is your father a 747?
你的翼展可真长啊
'cause you got a hell of a wingspan.
我去 孩子 你壮的像菲力牛排一样
- Damn, son, you got a body like a filet mignon.
很珍稀的
It's rare.
来嘛 别那么冷漠
- Come on. Don't be like that.
来跑一圈障碍跑 就五分钟
Just run a cone drill. Five minutes.
省省吧你们
- Hey, knock it off, will you, guys?
- 别烦那孩子了 - 抱歉 西维克教练
剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表