剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表
下午好 我是兰道尔·朴
‐ Good afternoon. I'm Randall Park,
正在总统候选人道恩·强森的
live at the campaign headquarters
竞选总部向您直播
of presidential candidate Dwayne Johnson.
兰道尔 欢迎你的到来 伙计
‐ Randall, it's good to have you here, buddy.
这是我的荣信 额 荣幸
‐ Well, it's all my "plejure." Pleasure.
我刚才是说荣信吗
Did I say "plejure"?
能从头再来一遍吗
Uh, yeah, can we do that over?
我需要点时间热身一下
I just needed a second to warm up.
抱歉 这是直播
Mm‐hmm, we're live.
当然了 直播
Yes, of course, we are live.
我有段时间没搞过直播了
It's been a while since my live theater days,
之前还是在剧院里的《罗密欧与朱丽叶》演茂丘西奥
since I played Mercutio in "Romeo and Juliet."
"对了 梦本来是
"True, I talk of dreams, which are the children
痴人脑中的
"of an idle brain,
胡思乱想"
begot of nothing but vain fantasy."
是的 "今夜亦如是"
Yes, yes. "And thusly the night."
我当时拿着那个头骨 说
I had the skull, and I was like,
额 你是个头骨
"Uh, you're a skull."
- 这是直播 - 这 这是直播 嗯
‐ We're live. ‐ We're‐‐we're live.
- 依然是直播 - 额 噢 对
‐ We're still live. ‐ Ye‐‐oh, yes.
现在依然是直播 没错
We are still live. That's right.
我们听说 您马上就可以挑选自己的
So we've heard rumblings that you're close
副总统了
to choosing your VP.
发布副总统人选的声明让我们非常激动
‐ We're very excited to make that announcement.
我们很快就会告诉美国
Pretty soon we're gonna tell America.
您挑选副总统候选人时
‐ So what are the important qualities
主要考虑了哪些重要品质呢
that you're looking for in a running mate?
记得我跟你说过的那个故事么
‐ Do you remember that story I told you about the incident?
杰克·布莱克和奶牛的那个故事
‐ The one with Jack Black and the cows.
想忘记都难啊
Can't get it out of my mind.
不是那个 虽然那是个好故事
Not that one, although that's a great story.
我说的是我高中
I'm talking about the one where I punched that kid
- 打了那个孩子的故事 - 是的
-in high school. ‐ Yes.
我终身难忘 当时我15岁
‐ I will never forget it. I was 15 years old,
也绝对不是什么善茬
and clearly I was no angel.
但在那之前 我一直都没让父母发现
But up until that time, I'd always kept my bad behavior
我的不良行为 可这次不一样
away from my parents. Not this time.
当时我父亲去参加摔跤集♥会♥了
My dad was away at a wrestling convention,
结果我被我母亲逮个正着
and my mom found out.
- 膝盖高高抬起来 爵士舞者们 - 所有人都等着看
‐ Keep those knees up, Jazzers! ‐ *Everyone's watching
阿塔 你确定这是你第一次上课吗
Ata, I can't believe this is your first class.
- 你动作很自然 - 你要做什么
You're a natural. ‐ *To see what you will do
- 我快累死了 -所有人
‐ I'm dying. ‐ *Everyone's trying
都想做对 想做对
*To get it right, get it right
所有人都在周末加班
*Everybody's working for the weekend
博格校长 我非常吃惊
‐ Principal Bogg, I'm shocked.
道恩之前从来没干过这种事情
Dewey has never done anything like this in his life.
他是个好孩子
He's a good boy.
没人比我更震惊
‐ No one is more shocked than me.
我之前还以为道恩是卧底警♥察♥呢
I thought for sure Dwayne was an undercover cop.
我当时就差这么一点就请他去看老鹰队比赛了
I was this close to asking him to an Eagles game.
所以到底发生了什么
So what exactly happened?
有人挑衅我
I was provoked.
反正摔跤都是假赛
‐ Wrestling's all fake anyway.
永远不许用"假"字
‐ Never use the "F" word.
那是他的说法
‐ Well, that's one side of the story.
通常来说我们会询问被他打的那个男孩的说法
Normally, we'd get the other side from the boy he hit,
但是他被紧急送去医院了
but he was rushed to the hospital.
- 我的天 - 倒也没有很急
‐ Oh, my God! ‐ Well, not rushed.
他被以适当速度送去医院了
He was taken at a comfortable speed.
算是不让人紧张的紧急情况 海伦你说是吧
Sort of a relaxed urgency, wouldn't you say, Helen?
比起不紧张 要我说是平静
‐ I'd say more composed than relaxed.
- 平静的经济情况 - 您确定是道恩干的吗
‐ Composed urgency. ‐ Are you sure it was Dewey?
受害者指认了他
‐ The victim ID'd him.
这三个人里面有攻击你的人吗
Is your attacker in this line up?
那个人
‐ That one.
那个食人魔
The ogre.
你知道我们听得见的吧
‐ You know we can hear you, right?
原来现在还能叫别人食人魔了啊
I guess we can just call people ogres now.
恐怕我得让道恩先生停课一周了
‐ I'm afraid I'm gonna have to suspend Dwayne for a week.
我可以向您保证
‐ I can assure you,
这样的事情不会再发生了
nothing like this will ever happen again.
对吧 道仔
Right, Dewey?
你这裤子哪来的
Where'd you get those pants?
体育课
In P.E. class.
我们有俯卧撑比赛
We had a push‐up contest,
第一名奖励吉尔伯德牛仔裤
and the winner got Girbaud jeans.
还那么巧就是你的码 还是你自己挑的
‐ Specifically that pair or did you have to give your size?
算了 别管了 我没空计较这个
You know what, forget it. I don't have the energy.
去拿你这周的作业 我在外面等
Get your homework for the week. I'll be outside.
啊 我的腿啊
Oh, my legs.
兄弟 这是你的重大时刻
‐ Dude, this is a huge moment for you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
翘臀凯伦说她喜欢你那样揍了凯文 兄弟
‐ Fine‐Ass Karen liked that you punched Kevin, man.
说让她感觉你像是《局外人》里的切里
Said it made her feel like Cherry from "Outsiders."
当真 她这么跟你说了么
‐ For real? Like, she told you that?
这倒不是
‐ Well, not exactly.
凯伦写了个字条给邦妮
Karen wrote a note that she gave to Bonnie,
邦妮把字条给我 让我给你
and Bonnie gave that note to me to give to you,
我你是知道的 我是好奇乔治
and as you know, I'm a Curious George,
拿到字条我当然是立刻看了 再给你
so I read it immediately before handing it to you...
这就给你
right now.
那一拳太性感了
"That punch was hot.
如果你想 可以给我买♥♥个礼物
"If you want, you can buy me a present
然后带我共进晚餐
"and take me to dinner.
OO 这是拥抱的意思
"OO. Those are just the hugs.
如果你想XX接吻
"If you want the XX Kisses,
把礼物带来再说
"let's see that gift.
凯伦
Karen."
我都背下来了
I memorized it.
她觉得我有钱
‐ She thinks I'm rich,
那我必须给她弄个超酷的礼物
so I gotta get her a dope present.
明天晚点来找我 帮我挑礼物吧
Come with me to the mall later, help me find one?
没问题 当然 哪里见面
‐ Okay, sure. Where do you wanna meet?
- 扎莱什 - 当然是扎莱什了
‐ Zales. ‐ Obviously Zales.
我刚才有啥好问的呢
I don't even know what I said that.
道仔 快点 不然赶不上公交了
Dewey, let's go! We're gonna miss the bus!
道仔 公交
Dewey, the bus.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
等你父亲到家了我一定要告诉他
Wait till I tell your father when he gets home.
你是不是得让全校人听见
Did you have to broadcast to the whole school
我们坐公交啊
that we take the bus?
你刚刚被停学
‐ You just got suspended,
然后你担心的就是面子吗
and that's what you're concerned about?
你看这车上所有人不都是坐公交的吗
Everybody on here is taking the bus.
那个人搞不好还是律师
That guy's probably a lawyer.
抱歉 您在跟我说话吗
‐ Sorry. Are you talking to me?
没有 额
‐ No. Uh...
没有
No.
先讨论重点麻烦
Let's focus on the real issue here.
你为什么打那个男孩
Why did you hit that boy?
他我们出言不逊
‐ He was talking trash about us.
他说摔跤都是假赛 所以我才揍了他
He said that wrestling was fake, so I punched him.
这么做不好
‐ That is not okay.
你之前从来都没做过这种事
You've never done anything like this before.
咱们能别当着这么多人的面聊这个吗
‐ Can we not talk about this in front of all these people?
反正又没人在听
‐ No one is listening to our conversation.
其实 我在听
‐ Uh, actually, I am listening.
我和我父母也有过类似经历
‐ I went through something similar with my oldest.
我坐够公交了
‐ Okay, too much bus for me.
剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表