剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表
我这有青蛙的 睡猫的
I've got the frog, the sleeping cat.
我还在排队等下一款猪排造型的
And I'm on the waitlist for the pork chop.
太漂亮了
Ohh, they're gorgeous.
就像女性奖杯
Like feminine trophies.
道恩 拿点抛光剂
Dwayne, grab some polish
给这个包架打扫一遍
and give this purse shelf a once‐over.
- 可是我在拖地 - 等你拖完地
‐ But I'm mopping. ‐ After you mop.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
这一句“遵命”说明了一切
‐ The "ma'am" is everything.
对我的所作所为我很抱歉
I'm sorry for what I did to you.
我知道光一句道歉
"And I know saying I'm sorry
不能弥补我对你造成的伤害 凯文
"doesn't excuse the pain that I've caused you, Kevin.
但是我希望
"But I hope in a small way
这是治愈的一部分过程
"it can be a part of the healing process,
我希望有一天你和你家人
"and I hope one day you and your family
能够原谅我
"will be able to forgive me.
我知道还要一点时间
"I know it will be sometime
我才能原谅我自己
"before I'm able to forgive myself.
诚挚的 道恩·道格拉斯·约翰逊
Sincerely, Dwayne Douglas Johnson."
谢谢你 道恩·道格拉斯
Thank you for that, Dwayne Douglas.
而且 我也原谅你了
And yes, I do forgive you.
你这么做我很自豪
I'm proud of you for doing that.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
这才有爱了
That was lovely.
他父亲和我祈祷着这一刻的到来
His father and I prayed for this moment.
谢谢
Thank you.
不得不说 作为单身母亲
I have to say, I'm impressed with how well
你处理得这么好我很佩服
you're handling all this as a single mom.
我有丈夫 我不是单亲妈妈
I have a husband. I'm not a single mom.
- 哦 我只是以为 - 你以为是因为我
‐ Oh, I just assumed. ‐ You assumed because I'm‐‐
老天 不是 根本不是
‐ Oh, heavens no. No, not at all.
不 不是
No, no. No.
你以为我要说什么呢
What did you think I was gonna say?
你刚才要说什么
what were you gonna say?
- 年轻 - 没错
‐ Young. ‐ Exactly.
不是 你看起来不年轻 我想说的是
No, you don't seem that young, is what I was saying.
可是你充满朝气
But you're youthful.
再次抱歉 兄弟
Sorry again, bro.
我爸爸向上帝祈祷送你灵魂下地狱
My dad prayed to God to damn your soul to hell.
- 什么 - 上帝欠我爸一个人情
‐ What? ‐ God owes my dad a favor,
为了还那个人情
and for that favor he asked God
他请求上帝诅咒你永世不得超生
to curse your soul to eternal damnation
居然敢对我动手
for laying hands on me.
只想告诉你一声
Just thought you should know.
永世不得超生
Eternal damnation?
那是贱♥人♥的招数吧
That's a bitch move.
让他的牧师♥父♥亲利用权力做那种事
Getting his preacher dad to use his powers like that.
我妈说别放在心上
My mom said not to sweat it
因为她觉得他爸爸种族歧视
'cause she thinks his dad's a racist.
顺便说一句 你妈妈简直帅呆了
By the way, your mom was like a total badass.
我和扎莱什那个伙计聊了一会儿
Me and the Zales guy talked about it for a while.
而且 我也学到了一些关于珠宝的东西
Also, I learned some, like, cool stuff about Zales.
我从没见过她那样
I have never seen her like that.
一般暴躁发脾气的都是我爸爸
My dad is usually the one that gets all riled up.
你禁足了今晚可以溜出来吗
Do you think you can get out of being grounded tonight?
因为我跟邦尼说了
Because I talked to Bonnie,
我们四个今晚可以一起约会
and the four of us are doing that double date.
行 我跟我妈说今晚我早点睡觉
Yeah, I'm gonna tell my mom I'm going to bed early
然后偷溜出来
then sneak out.
- 我们去哪儿 - T·J炸鸡店
Where are we going? ‐ T. J. Crispy's.
想看我给她准备的礼物吗
Want to see the present I got her?
- 是什么 - 是颗大理石蛋哪
‐ What is it? ‐ It's a marble egg, man.
- 有什么用 - 看起来贵重啊
‐ What does it do? ‐ Look expensive.
那是啥 大理石蛋吗
What is that, a marble egg?
看起来很贵啊
Looks expensive.
谢谢 你给凯伦准备礼物了吗
Thank you. You get Karen a present yet?
准备了 我给她准备了好东西
Yeah, I got her something real nice.
啥呀
What?
阿塔 你来干嘛呢
Ata, what are you doing here?
我看了萨丽·杰西那期节目
I watched that Sally Jessy episode you gave me.
我需要马上跟你谈谈
I needed to talk about it immediately.
当那个鬼魂说
The part where the ghost says,
我是杰姬 我原谅你了
"I am Jackie, and I forgive you,'
都起鸡皮疙瘩了
goosebumps.
然后电♥话♥响了 我差点吓尿了
Then the phone rang, and I almost peed my pants.
我带了酒
Oh, I brought wine.
你要是有开瓶器和两只酒杯
So if you got a corkscrew and two glasses,
我就在这儿等着
I'll just wait here.
黄山的呀
Oh, Yellow Hill.
阿塔 这样吧
Listen, Ata, you know what,
我要走进厨房♥
I'm walking into the kitchen
我们就不喝你带的酒了
and I'm not gonna bring out your wine.
抱歉 我觉得喝我的葡萄酒
I'm sorry, but I think we'd both be happier
我们都会开心一点
drinking one of my grenaches.
你的酒写着来自内华达
Yours says it's from Nevada,
可我对这个牌子不太熟悉
and I'm just not familiar with‐‐
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
我 这个倒了
I was‐‐this fell.
这架子可能不稳 它倒了
The shelf must be wobbly and it slid off,
我不知道它怎么倒的 不过它就是倒了
or I don't know what made it fall, but it fell, and‐‐
- 道恩偷了它 - 什么
Dwayne stole it. ‐ What?
他拿走了 我想把它放回去
He took it, and I was trying to put it back.
太抱歉了 我觉得太丢人了
I am so sorry. I'm so embarrassed.
我都不想告诉你的
I didn't even want to tell you,
不过显然 我没有我儿子那么会骗人
but obviously I'm not as good a liar as my son.
- 他干嘛那么做呢 - 我不知道
‐ Well, why would he do that? ‐ I don't know.
道恩一直都是好孩子
Dewey's always been such a good kid,
可是他现在打人 不听我的话 偷东西
but now he's punching people, disobeying me, stealing.
开始我觉得他不是这样的人 可万一他是呢
At first I thought this isn't like him, but what if it is?
万一他真是这种人呢
What if this is who he really is?
偶尔犯错的好孩子和我女儿那种
There is a difference between good kids who make mistakes
是有区别的
and kids like...my daughter,
她只想看着这世界毁灭
who just wanna watch the world burn.
我不了解你儿子
I don't know your son,
但我觉得我已经很了解你了
but I feel like I've gotten to know you.
你抚养出来一个好孩子
You raised a good kid.
谢谢你这么说 但我觉得自己
‐ Thanks for saying that, but I honestly don't feel
做的还不够好
like I'm doing a good job at all.
我以为对他严格点会比较好
I thought being stricter with him would help,
但其实并非如此
but it hasn't.
我只想跟洛奇谈谈 他会知道该怎么办的
I just want to talk to Rocky. He'd know what to do.
我认为你也知道该怎么做
‐ I think you know what to do.
你还记得我们看的萨利的剧吗
Do you remember that Sally episode we watched
说的公主病的那个
about princess syndrome?
你只是在等着一个人
You're just waiting for someone to come along
来救你 让你感觉好些
and rescue you, make it all better.
但真正能救你的就是你自己
But the only one who can make it better is you.
我们就是自己的骑士
‐ We are our own knights in shining armor.
我喜欢看那集
I love that episode.
嗯 就是开头那俩胖子孪生兄弟
‐ Yeah, it started off a little shaky
那段不太好看
with the whole obese twins thing,
但是之后就越来越好看了
but then it really picked up.
这些衣服都不是我的
‐ Mom, look, none of these clothes are mine.
我知道
‐ I know.
因为它们都是你偷来的
They belong to the places you stole them from.
不是我偷的 只是上面的防伪标签没有拿下来而已
‐ No, they just forgot to take the security tags off.
道恩 我发现那个钱包了
‐ I found the purse, Dewey.
戴安的那个钱包
Diane's purse?
坐下
Sit down.
我本来想像你小时候那样惩罚你
‐ I tried punishing you like I did when you were little,
剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表