剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表
You know, it's been three months.
好的 是时候了
Yeah, it's time.
很好 你可以决定哪些要留下
Good, you can decide what goes and what stays.
我知道 提醒我
I know. Oh, and remind me
把这张海报给我的助理鲍勃
to give this poster to my assistant, Bob,
他好帮我挂起来
so he can put it up.
是坐在那的那个吗
Is that him sitting out there?
- 鲍勃为什么不进来呢 - 这是家庭聚餐
Why didn't Bob come in? It's a family breakfast.
我外婆和我爸爸
My grandmother and my dad
可以感觉到摔跤世界的变化
could feel the world of wrestling changing...
那是洛奇·强森吗
Is that Rocky Johnson?
未来一片光明
And their futures looked bright.
嘿 道恩 过来看
Hey, Dewey, check it out.
为什么他们把你的照片放在两个女士的中间
Whoa, why'd they put you in between two ladies?
那是席尔维斯特·史泰龙啊 他是洛奇2号♥
That's Sylvester Stallone. He's Rocky number two.
洛奇 昨晚打的真不错
Rocky, great match last night.
谢谢JT
Thanks, JT.
周六的亲笔签名
We all set for the autograph signing
- 都安排好了吗 - 都安排好了
on Saturday? All set.
我爸爸和粉丝拍照的时候
My dad is gonna need all fan photos
他要站在右边 他站那边比较好看
taken on his right side. That's his good side.
而且他还需要
Oh, and he's gonna need
五支银笔和十个成熟的芒果
five silver pens and ten ripe mangos,
提前切好的 给他补充能量用
pre‐sliced, for energy.
好的
Okay.
当然 我来吧
Yeah, sure. I'll take that.
你看他的大腿
Oh, yeah, great definition in the thighs, brother, yeah.
还有头发
Look at the detail in the hair.
- 那是什么啊 - 我的可动手办
Wow, what's that? My action figure.
文斯·麦克曼给我的
Vince McMahon sent it to me.
文斯没告诉我他会把我们做成动作玩偶呢
Vince didn't tell me he was making us into action figures.
不是我们 只有我
Not us, only me.
事情发展对安德烈来说好像越来越好了
But things were even brighter for André.
这是样本
It's a prototype.
某个晚上 文斯和我在喝菲奈特
One night, Vince and I, we were drinking fernet,
他说 我在想能把安德烈做的有多小
and he say, "I wonder how small we can make André."
我说 一点都不小啊 安德烈是巨人
And I say, "Not small at all. André is a giant, huh?"
于是今天他就把这个给我发过来了
And today he sent me this.
瞧瞧
Regardé.
胳膊还能动
Oh, the arms moving. Damn!
爸 你也有吗
Dad, you getting one of those?
当然 我的马上就到
Yeah, I'm sure mine is coming.
不会很快到的 老大
Not coming soon, boss.
嗯 安德雷 我们知道你是文斯最好的哥们
Yeah, André, we know you're Vince's number one guy...
这个 我觉得大家都不好说
Well, I mean, I don't think we all know that‐‐
你们出去喝酒时有没有说起我
So did you guys talk about me when you was out drinking?
因为我最爱菲路奈了
'Cause I love fernet.
我们出去的话 我就会
We go out, I'm like,
来人给这个大人物来一轮菲路奈
"Somebody get a round of fernet for the Dog."
不
No.
下面是这样子的吗
It's correct down there?
嘿 别这样
Hey, come on.
你干嘛呢伙计 这是给小孩玩的
What are you doing, man? It's a toy for kids.
你们想让孩子们玩这种娃娃
You want your jabroni kids to play with doll,
脱下裤子看他的性别吗
pull down pants, and see sex?
哇塞 看看你和你♥爸♥以前多年轻
Wow, look how young you and your dad were.
皮特最喜欢听你唱歌♥了
Peter loved listening to you sing.
他知道我害羞 所以他总是不断鼓励我
He knew I was shy, so he just kept encouraging me.
我的声音就像天使
You sound like an angel.
嘿 莉亚在这儿吗
Hey, is Lia here?
她跟谢克在她办公室里
She's in her office with Sheik.
- 这狗怎么了 - 没什么
What is wrong with dog? Nothing.
她有肿瘤 在休息呢
She has tumors. She's resting.
我在大赛前举办一个烧烤晚会
I'm hosting a barbecue for all my wrestlers
招待所有摔角手
before the match.
嗯 好激动 我去西夫韦买♥♥东西
Yes, very exciting. I go to Safeway.
我去买♥♥蛋糕
I get the cupcake.
烧烤晚会是家庭活动
The barbecue is a family event,
我们先说好哪些话你不能说
so let's run through things that you can't say.
没问题 谢克是顾家的男人
No problem. Sheik only family man.
都写在这儿了
All these words here.
- 不能说XX - 不能
No ""? No.
- 不能说XX - 没错
No ""? That's right.
好吧 老板
Okay, boss.
莉亚 有些坏消息
Lia, I have some bad news.
事关金刚邦迪的母亲
It's about King Kong Bundy's mother.
不是吧
Oh, no.
好吧 送个花篮和慰问卡 写上
Okay, send some flowers and a card should read,
节哀顺变
"Sorry for your loss."
不是 她没死 她根本没生病
No, she didn't die. She's not even sick.
邦迪骗了你
Bundy lied to you.
他签了协议为姚当摔角手
He signed a deal to wrestle for Yao.
所以他退出了我们的活动
That's why he backed out of our event.
格雷格·姚
Greg Yao‐‐
什么推广人会把自己的照片
what kind of promoter puts his own picture
印在通告上
in the announcement?
这是谁 中国人吗
And who's this...Chinese man?
那个词 可以说吧
That word, that okay to say.
叛徒
A traitor.
他以前给皮特干 皮特过世之后
He worked for Peter, and when Peter passed,
姚说他绝不会给女人打工
Yao said he would never work for a woman,
于是离开了 开办了自己的摔角协会
so he left, and he started his own wrestling promotion.
混♥蛋♥
What a jabroni.
谢克热爱所有的 女性
The sheik love all...women.
这个活动跟我们的又不是同一晚上
This event isn't on the same night as ours.
为什么邦迪不能都参加
Why can't Bundy do both?
姚让他签了独家合约
Yao made him sign an exclusive contract,
因此在夏威夷他只能为他摔角
so he can only wrestle for him in Hawaii.
邦迪不再给我们干了
Bundy is not gonna work for us again,
我一定要让文斯知道此事
and I'm gonna make sure Vince hears about this
看他什么意见
and get his advice.
我忘了他的号♥码
I forgot his number.
想一想那个号♥码在键盘上的形状
Oh, try visualizing the shape the numbers make on the keypad.
我妈妈的号♥码是方块形状的
My mom's number is a square.
我是要打给你妈吗 鲍勃
Am I trying to call your mom, Bob?
把文斯的号♥码给我
Get me Vince's number.
谁会骗人说他妈病了
Who lies about their mom being sick?
我每天都祈祷我妈妈身体健康
I pray every day for my mom's good health,
她都死了20年了
and she's been dead 20 years,
- 而姚呢 他以为他能 - 嗨 莉亚
and Yao, he thinks he can‐Hey, Lia.
- 谢谢你的烧烤会 - 客气
Thanks for the barbecue. Aw, yeah, manuia.
我的摔角手不用见外
Anything for my wrestlers.
他以为他能在这场皇家斗争中挖走我的人
He thinks he can steal my guys from the battle royale.
邦迪应该拒绝的 你不能退出比赛
Bundy should have said no. You can't back out of a match.
你答应了比赛就得参加
If you say you gonna do it, you do it.
对的 西卡 把这话写下来
Yes, right. Sika, write that down.
我手脏的
I got wing fingers.
我会记住的
I'll remember it.
文斯送我的这个 你看
Vince sent me this. Look out.
不知道你们听说了没
Hey, don't know if you guys heard
今天早上广播里泰瑞和酋长
Terry and the Chief this morning on the radio?
泰瑞是最棒的
Ah, Terry number one.
- 酋长嘛 不说了 - 我也不喜欢酋长
The Chief, ach‐toof! Yeah, I hate the Chief too.
他怎么老是鼻塞呢
Why is he always congested?
对呀 去看过敏症专家呀
Yeah. Go see an allergist, man.
那个 他们在说
Well, they were talking about
这周六我的签名会
my autograph signing this Saturday.
道恩要帮我卖♥♥货
Dewey's gonna sell merch for me.
场面肯定很大 你想要几顶帽子
It's gonna be huge. So how many hats do you want?
得再去装些花雨伞了
Well, gonna go reload the Arnold Palmer.
烤架上玉米太多了 鲍勃
剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表