剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表
- 当然想 - 你的钱我赢定了
- Hell, yes. - Yeah, I'll take your money.
宝贝 你不介意我们点外卖♥♥吧
Hey, babe, you don't mind if we order food here, right?
我以为不是呆一下就走吗
We were just gonna do a quick in and out.
求你了 妈妈 我想和大家一起玩
Please, Mom? I want to hang with the guys.
这才是我的好儿子嘛
Ah, that's my boy.
等结束了 我保证带你去吃冰淇淋
Hey, and, after, I promise we'll get some ice cream.
- 好 - 来玩勃洛特打法不
- Okay. - You wanna play Belote?
不只是我爸爸
And it wasn't just my dad.
我身边的人 都会耍小花招
I was surrounded by people working the gimmick.
我在底特律喝花♥花♥公♥子♥鲍比·里格斯共事过
I worked a match in Detroit with Playboy Bobby Riggs.
那兄弟才华横溢 但身材不忍♥直视
Ton of talent, man. Terrible body.
他就像一块行走的面包 对吧
He looked like a loaf of bread, huh?
鲍比·里格斯挺有意思的 就像伯特·雷诺兹一样
Bobby Riggs is funny guy. Like the Burt Reynolds.
不 他还不会耍小花招
No, he's gotta work the gimmick.
狂野萨摩亚人 巨人安德烈 灵魂杀手洛奇·强森
Wild Samoans, André the Giant, "Soul Man" Rocky Johnson.
就算你拥有全世界的才华
You can have all the skill of the world, right?
但要是你的造型 观众不买♥♥账
But if the audience don't buy your look--
你就别想出头
You'll never get over.
他的啤酒肚帮不上忙
His beige trunks aren't doing him any favors.
- 你的女友还好吗 - 不太好
- How's your girlfriend doing? - Not so great.
她捅了我一刀
She stabbed me. -
我自己度过了很长时间 自从彼得 想你啊 彼得
I've come a long way from when Peter--miss you, Peter.
爱你 酋长
Love you, High Chief--
自从你第一次带我去看你的比赛我就爱上你了
from when he first took me to his matches.
当时 我以为他是被人痛打
I thought he was really getting hurt.
莱雅 不 住手 莱雅
Lia, no, Lia, no, no, Lia!
观众肯定喜闻乐见
I bet the crowd loved it.
蠢是真的蠢
Now that's a shoot.
我不明白为什么有那么多规矩
- I don't get why there's so many rules.
不都是假的吗
It's all fake anyway.
怎么了
What happened?
这感觉假不假
Does this feel fake?
那就不是假的
Then it's not fake.
永远不许用假字
You never use the F word.
明白吗
Comprends?
- 明白 - 很好
- Yes. - Good.
那来抱一个
Now we hug.
我可没教过他这些
I did not raise him like that.
- 那可是你的孩子 - 对不起
- That's your boy. - I'm so sorry.
- 那可是你的孩子 - 轮到你了
-That's your boy. - Your move.
来吧
Let's go.
计划有变
Slight change of plans.
我去和他们喝杯酒
I'm gonna go grab drinks with the guys.
我就知道不该来
I knew we shouldn't have stopped here.
就是 安德烈在考虑
It's just André's thinking
投资一家夏威夷风情酒吧
about investing in this tiki bar,
他想我们帮忙参谋一下
and he wants us to check it out.
你们到时候可全都得实话实说
I want you all to be honest with me.
洛奇 你还答应了道恩带他吃冰淇淋的
You promised Dewey you'd take him for ice cream, Rocky.
道恩会没事的
Dewey will be fine.
道恩
Hey, Dewey.
爸爸要和安德烈那些人
Daddy's got to go take care of some business
去处理点事情
with André and the guys.
所以我们得改天再吃冰淇淋了
So we're gonna have to rain check on that ice cream.
我能和你一起去吗
Can I go with you?
抱歉 这是大人的事情
I'm sorry, buddy. It's adult stuff.
那明天早饭吃冰淇淋吧
But hey, ice cream for breakfast tomorrow.
待会见
I'll see you later.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
- I love you. - Love you too.
- 好 - 再见
- Okay. - Bye.
我们走吧
Hey, come on. Let's go.
- 你想走了吗 - 妈妈 为什么爸爸
- You ready to go? - Mom, why doesn't Dad
不让我和他一起
let me do anything with him?
你能保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
我跟你♥爸♥说过我不会告诉你 但是
I told your dad I wouldn't tell you, but...
总统今早打来电♥话♥
the president called earlier today.
现在他不能透露任何细节
Now, he can't talk about it or give any details,
事关重大 任何人都不能知道
but it's big, and no one can know.
就像《幕府快打》那样吗
Like in "Shogun Warriors"?
- 奶奶知道吗 - 不知道
- Does Grandma know? - No.
那我们去吃冰淇淋的时候什么都不说 好吗
So let's not mention anything when we go for ice cream, okay?
- 好 - 好孩子 去穿鞋吧
- Okay. - Good boy, go get your shoes.
奶奶 我们要去吃冰淇淋了
Grandma, we're going for ice cream.
尽管显然我爸有缺点
So even though my dad clearly had flaws,
但在我孩童时期 他依然是我的英雄
when I was that little boy, he was still my hero.
看来你帮了妈妈的忙
Well, it seems like your mom helped with that.
她用自己的小花招骗了你
In her own way, she was working the gimmick too,
- 但是为了你好 - 没错
- but for your benefit. - That's right.
我的家庭就是建立在小花招上的
Working the gimmick was how my family lived,
我们都心照不宣 实际上
and we all embraced it. As a matter fact,
正是这种伎俩最终导致了我的偷窃行为
it was working the gimmick that eventually led to me stealing.
停下 我们可以停一下吗
Stop! Can we stop?
我不知道我们还该不该采访下去
I don't know if we should be going down this road.
- 没事的 桑迪 - 我告诉过你
- It's okay, Sandy. - And I told you I gonna get
我会很真实的 兰德尔
very real with this thing, Randall.
- 没错 桑迪 - 天那
- Yeah, Sandy. - Oh, my God.
能把镜头拉回来吗
Okay, can we lock the set down, please?
所以我要真实一点 事实是
So I'm gonna get real. And the real is
耍花招让我
working the gimmick led to me
做了一些很糟糕的事情
doing some pretty bad .
不好意思 兰德尔 我可以这么说吗
I'm sorry, Randall, can I say that?
不是很有总统风范 但管他呢
It's not very presidential, but it.
好家伙 在那个时候
That's my guy. You know, back then,
我想让人们以某种方式看待我
I wanted people to see me in a certain way,
为此我做了必须做的事
and I did whatever had to to make that happen.
动手
*Hit it
宝贝 宝贝
*Ooh, baby, baby
需要帮忙推荐吗
Need any help finding anything?
不用 没有吸引我的
Nah, nothing's really catching my eye.
谢谢了
Thanks, though.
错了吗 是的 确实做错了
Was it wrong? Yeah, it was wrong.
但 说实话 我们当中谁没
But, honestly, who among us hasn't done
偷点东西呢
a little five-finger boost, huh?
没错 或者信♥用♥卡♥诈骗
Right. Or a little credit card fraud.
宝贝
*Ow! Baby
椒盐辣妹驾到
*Salt-N-Pepa's here
椒椒椒椒盐辣妹驾到
*Salt, Salt, Salt, Salt-N-Pepa's here
椒椒椒椒盐辣妹驾到
*Salt, Salt, Salt, Salt, Salt, Salt-N-Pepa's here
你肯定很有钱
You must be rich.
没错
Yeah.
你叫什么名字来着
What's your name again?
托马斯
Tomas.
托马斯
Tomas?
为什么你说你叫托马斯
Why'd you say your name was Tomas?
这个名字听起来比道恩要酷
Cause it sounds way cooler than Dwayne.
你看 新学校 新名字
Look, new school, new name.
现在我看起来很有钱
And now that I look rich,
我终于得到女孩的关注了
I'm finally getting attention from girls,
就像代数班的凯伦
like Karen from algebra.
- 爆♥炸♥头凯伦吗 - 美炸天的凯伦
- Big hair Karen? - Fine-ass Karen.
把运动衫前襟打结的那个
The one who front-knots her PE shirt.
我没法摘掉防盗标签
I couldn't get the security tag thing off,
我就用石头砸它 这种墨汁洒了
so I banged it with a rock, and all this ink exploded out.
告诉别人你把蓝莓汁洒了就行
Just tell people you spilled your blueberry wine.
不管怎么说
Anyway.
最棒的是凯伦要我参加今晚的派对
The best part is Karen invited me to a party tonight.
- 所以生活很美好 是吧 - 没错
- So life is good, huh? - It is.
不会持续太久的 除了美炸天的凯伦
Well, it's not gonna last. Fine-ass Karen aside,
这些女孩没有和你约会的原因
the reason why these girls haven't been giving you
并不是因为你看起来很穷
the time of day isn't 'cause you look poor.
剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表