剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Though beware. If he should pass away while connected to you,
其念力的反作用力会把你也摧毁掉
the psychic stress may destroy you as well.
我明白了
I understand.
你好 马格纳斯
Hello, Magnus.
你肯定有比调治老朋友更为紧急的事要做
Surely you have more pressing business to attend to than nursing an old friend.
没事重要得过你 -谢谢
Nothing more important. -Thank you.
看来有好多人在陪伴我
It seems I have quite an audience.
谢谢你们大家
Thank you all.
我好欣慰有机会跟大家道别
I'm grateful to have the chance to say goodbye.
千面人 好高兴看到你回家
Morph, it is nice to see you home.
你能直面你的恐惧
In facing your fears,
你就证明了你自己是真正的X战警
you have proven yourself truly an X-Man.
牌皇 你这个浪子还要证明自己多少回
Gambit, how often must the scoundrel prove himself a hero,
才肯相信你自己本来就是个英雄?
before he believes it himself?
欢欢 你就是未来
Jubilee, you are the future.
每当我看到你的面容 我就看到希望
When I look at your face, I see hope.
暴风女 我美丽的暴风女
Storm, my beautiful Storm,
强劲如飓风 柔和似夏雨
mighty as a hurricane, gentle as a summer rain.
做你挚友是我的荣幸
You honor me with your friendship.
金刚狼 特立独行之人
Wolverine, loner,
你找到了一个家
you have found a family.
你狂暴野蛮 却找到了高尚品德
Wild savage, you have found dignity.
你愤世嫉俗 却找到了不渝信念
Cynic, you have found faith.
小淘气 不能触摸他人 但看看你的身边
Rogue, unable to touch, yet look around you.
你能发现你早已触动了我们大家
You will find you have touched us all.
琴 我心目中的第一位
Jean, first in my heart.
你的勇气让你的视野境界无人能及
Your courage allowed you to see things no other human ever has.
但你依然是我当年初见你时那个纯真孩子
Yet remain the same innocent child I met so very long ago.
我还能为你做点什么 查尔斯
Is there anything I can do, Charles?
莎翁《哈姆雷特》中的台词
“相知有素的朋友”
"The friends thou hast and their adoption tried,
“应该用钢圈箍在你的灵魂上”
grapple them to thy soul with hopes of steel."
斯科特
Scott...
如果我是你父亲 我会跟你说
Were I your father, I would tell you
世界上没有比你更忠诚的儿子
that no truer son could ever be.
我好自豪
I am proud.
我为你们大家都感到自豪
Proud of you all,
我的X战警
my X-Men.
噢 我可怜的查尔斯
Oh, my poor Charles...
你来得太晚了 莉兰德拉
You are too late, Lilandra.
对于地球人的科学而言是晚了
For human science, yes.
但你们的假设是对的
You were correct however in assuming
我们希阿有着超乎你们认知的技术
that we Shi'ar have techniques beyond your comprehension,
的确能派上用场
which will be of use.
那么他会活下来?
Then he will survive?
对 不过只能到希阿接受治疗
Yes, but only under Shi'ar care.
我知道你们不忍♥心看见他离开
I know you cannot bear to see him go,
但这是唯一的办法
but it is the only way.
他还会回来吗?
Can he ever come back?
也许我的身体回不来 孩子们
Perhaps not in body, my children,
但我的精神依然活在你们之中
but my spirit shall remain among you,
我一直都会与大家同在
where it was always meant to be.
于是 我建立X战警
So, I formed the X-Men.
我们为信仰献身
Individuals dedicated to the belief
坚信变种人和人类将会且一定会和平共存
that mutants and humans can and must co-exist peacefully.
不 他们都没了
No, they are gone,
你的梦想也破灭了
and your dream has been destroyed.
世间再无X战警
There are no more X-Men.
若想跟这群你爱着的逝者重逢
If you would like see your lost loved ones again,
就来我这里吧
lose yourself in me.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表