剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
这下柯忒兹也许会饶你一命
Now perhaps Cortez will let you live.
很遗憾你来了这里
I'm sorry you came here.
跪下
On your knees!
这里是哪部丛林恐怖片的片场?
What spooky jungle movie did we step into?
我敢说这个部族自古以来都崇拜天启
I would venture to guess they have been worshipping Apocalypse for centuries.
这地方像是又一座拉撒路神庙
This place appears to be a duplicate Lazarus Temple,
类似于电索在埃及炸毁的那座
similar to the one Cable destroyed in Egypt.
费边·柯忒兹?
Fabian Cortez?
亨利·麦考伊博士
Dr. Henry McCoy!
真高兴你还记得我 -可怎么……
How flattering that you remember me. -But how...
怎么我没死在小行星M 却出现在这里?
How is it that I am here when you thought I had perished on Asteroid M?
很简单
It's very simple.
我被拯救了 以实现更高等的使命
I was saved for a higher purpose.
我是天选之人
I am the chosen one
由全能之神天启亲自钦点
charged by the almighty Apocalypse himself
助祂重返地球
to help him return to Earth.
可天启已经被消灭了
But Apocalypse was destroyed.
天启绝不会不复存在
Apocalypse cannot not exist.
祂现在没有肉身 被困在冷酷的虚无之中
He is now without a physical body, trapped in a pitiless void,
可祂的元神还继续存在
but his essence lives.
所以祂选中了我
That is why I was chosen
让我为祂铺设重返人间的道路
to prepare the way for his return.
天启落难之前 派我周游地球各处
Before he was taken, Apocalypse sent me to wander the Earth
让我创造猎狗来做祂的战士
to create the hounds as his personal soldiers.
然后祂引领我来到这个被遗忘的地方
Then he led me to this forgotten place,
一个建造于远古时期的庇护所
a failsafe built eons ago,
是祂为了应对绝对劣势而设置的终极保险
a final insurance should all other plans fail.
这座天启神庙是一条通道
This temple of Apocalypse is the portal
让祂能回归我们的世界 即祂的世界
through which he shall return to our world, his world.
柯忒兹 跟你结怨的是我
Cortez, your quarrel is with me.
求你放了这个受我照顾的年轻人
Please, release my young charge.
我不会伤害这小孩
The child will not be harmed.
你说“小孩”是什么意思
What is it with this "child" thing?
天启曾背弃过无数人 他绝对也会背弃你
Apocalypse will only betray you as he has done to countless others.
背弃我?祂可赐我力量
Betray me? He has empowered me!
我之前没试验过这股力量的极限
I've never tested its limits until now.
你这样会弄死他的
You're destroying him!
如果这位好博士能活命
If the good doctor survives,
就会以猎狗的身份效忠天启
he shall serve Apocalypse as a hound.
如果他死了 世上就会少一个变种人叛徒
If not, there will be one less traitor to mutantkind.
汉克
Hank!
别管他了 星辰成阵的时辰快要到来了
Forget about him! The celestial conjunction is nearly upon us.
我们必须准备好迎接天启的降临
We must make ready for the coming of Apocalypse.
带贵客下去 让她为仪式好好准备一下
Take our honored guest below and prepare her for the ceremony.
汉克
Hank!
主人 一切准备就绪
My lord, all is in readiness.
肉身怎么样
What of the vessel?
现在她在准备中
She is being prepared as we speak.
你真是忠诚可嘉 费边·柯忒兹
You serve me well, Fabian Cortez.
谢谢 主人
Thank you, my lord.
你胆敢亵渎我和天启圣主的神圣对话?
You dare sully my communion with Lord Apocalypse?
说清楚这是怎么回事 -对不起
Explain yourself! -I'm sorry.
卡利班想另找一具肉身献上
Caliban would like to look for another vessel.
蠢材
Fool!
你是在同情她吗
Is this sympathy I hear?
同情X战警?
For an X-Man?
绝不容许有妨碍主人回归的因素存在
Nothing must endanger our master's return.
她会被献祭
She will be sacrificed!
世界上最好的老师
我们迎来了维度交接的时刻
The time of the crossing is upon us.
呈上肉身并将她放到祭坛上
Bring forth the vessel and place her upon the altar.
放开我
Let go of me!
天启圣主回归后会奖赏你们的忠诚
The faithful will be rewarded when our lord Apocalypse returns.
地球上的异教♥徒♥和弱者都会被清洗
The Earth will be cleansed of infidels and the weak!
卡利班 你不必这样做 快救我
Caliban, you don't have to do this. Help me!
你觉得她会在乎你这种怪胎?
You think she cares about a freak like you?
是的 求你让我代替她吧
Yes. Take me instead, please!
你?一个莫洛克也配做天启的肉身?
You? A Morlock as the vessel for our lord Apocalypse?
你真让我作呕
You disgust me!
阻止他
Stop him!
你不配拥有天启的力量
You are unworthy of the power of Apocalypse.
变回你那可鄙的形体
Return to your wretched existence!
我本应该杀了你 叛徒
I would have destroyed you, traitor,
可我不掌握生杀大权
but it is not my place.
天启会从祂的子民里剔除弱者
Apocalypse shall cull the weak from the herd.
你会见证祂的回归
You will bear witness to his return
而祂会作出判决
and he will pass judgment.
是时候了
It is time.
庆祝吧
Rejoice!
我的时辰即将到来
My moment is at hand!
主人 接受这具肉体吧
My lord, accept this vessel.
您忠顺的奴仆们期待您重生的荣耀
Your humble servants await the glory of your rebirth!
怎敢如此亵渎仪式?
What sacrilege is this?
你不准离开这里 躺回去
You will not leave this place! Get back!
你滚
Get lost!
整座神庙都要塌掉了
The whole place is coming down!
汉克 不 不要这样
Hank! No, don't do it!
返还吧
Return!
我的意志要得遂了
My will be done.
汉克 你还好吧?-不见得呢 不好
Hank, are you okay? -Not really, no.
走吧 我们得离开这里
Let's go. We've got to get out of here.
亵渎者 刺客
Defilers! Assassins!
我会报仇
I shall avenge...
不
No!
柯忒兹 我们必须救他
Cortez! We must save him!
但整座神庙都要塌掉了
But the whole place is coming down!
我想我们的车在这边 快点
I think the truck is this way. Hurry!
我们的车嘛 欢欢……
About the truck, Jubilee...
来吧 卡利班 我们要回家了
Come on, Caliban, we're going home.
不 卡利班不配获得欢欢的帮助
No, Caliban does not deserve Jubilee's help.
柯忒兹迷惑了你的心智
Cortez messed with your head.
这件事不能怪你
It's not your fault.
我很高兴你能及时出手相助 -谢谢你
I'm just glad you were there for us when it counted. -Thank you.
主人 原谅我
My lord! Forgive me.
我再没有肉体可供你回归了
I no longer have a vessel for your return.
可你已经为我提供了一具肉体 柯忒兹
But you have provided me with a vessel, Cortez.
我不明白 主人
I don't understand, my lord.
我们快回迷你潜艇吧
I shall get us to the mini-sub!
够了 想要我开条件吗
Enough! You wish my terms?
你们以为我很稀罕变回普通人吗
You, who would offer a living weapon something as pitiful as his humanity?
我已设置好导弹
I have programed the missiles,
分别瞄准世界上最大的十五个城市
one directed at each of the world's 15 largest cities.
上校 我想要的就是
And what I want, Colonel,
看见这些城市燃烧
is to watch them burn!
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表