剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
The Earth is in danger from an alien infestation.
它已经吞噬了整个国家
lt has swallowed entire nations whole.
无数变种人 包括查尔斯 都不知所踪
Thousands of mutants, including Charles, have disappeared.
你们闯入我的幽闭之所
You enter my sanctum unbidden,
还带上这个卑鄙的畜生
bringing with you that vile creature.
然后说向我求助?
And you ask my help?
你这傲慢的蠢材 你不会……
You arrogant fool! You don't...
马格纳斯 你必须相信我们
Magnus, you must believe us.
这个外星人威胁到地球上所有生命
This alien is a threat to all life on Earth,
包括你自己
including your own!
它迟早会来到……
It is only a matter of time before it...
那就让它来吧
Then let it come.
失去小行星M让我厌倦生活 麦考伊博士
Losing Asteroid M has made me weary of this life, Dr. McCoy,
我还厌倦无休止的争斗
weary of this endless struggle.
走吧 还我清净
Go! Leave me in peace!
密矩也抓住了你儿子快银
The Phalanx has also captured Quicksilver, your son.
皮特罗?我儿子 -现在还来得及
Pietro? My son... -It is not too late.
我们确信他和其他人都会获救
We believe we can save him and all the others.
你不帮我们就不能成功
But we cannot do it without your help!
你的磁力天赋对于这次行动实乃无价之宝
This is where your magnetic gift shall prove invaluable.
我们要从何着手?
Where do we begin?
我们已秘密抵达目的地
We have reached goal undetected.
吾友汉克的计划凑效了
Self-friend Hank's plan is working.
吾的身体足以保护你的有机组织
Self's body was sufficient to shield your organic tissue
密矩不会察觉到你 -非常好
from detection by the Phalanx. -Very well.
趁我们还没暴露 快收集样本吧
Let us collect our sample before we are discovered.
吾认为是时候撤退了
Self believes it is time to retreat!
你还真擅长解说显而易见的事情
You have a gift for stating the obvious.
逃跑是无意义的
It is pointless to flee!
没人能逃过密矩的追捕
There is no refuge from the Phalanx!
你们将会被同化
You will be assimilated!
真神奇 它像是要恢复与集体思想的联♥系♥
Fascinating. It appears to be attempting to re-establish its link to the group mind.
凶兆先生 准备投放病毒
Mr. Sinister, prepare to administer the virus.
我很乐意
With pleasure.
且慢 它安定下来了
Just a minute, it's quieting.
卡梅伦·霍吉?
Cameron Hodge?
这只能算是传真图像而已 麦考伊博士
Just a reasonable facsimile, Dr. McCoy.
请注意 吾友汉克
Warning! Self-friend Hank,
这就是那个抓走吾的伴侣的人类
this is the human that abducted my Lifemate!
术士说得对 不过如你们所见
Warlock is correct. But as you can see,
我已不再是人类
I am no longer human.
看得出来 那我能否过问 你到底是什么
Apparently not. What precisely, then, may I ask, are you?
我是星辰的地球向导
Earth guide to the stars!
通过我 伟大的密矩联合公约
Through me, the great unity of the Phalanx
很快就会吸收一切有价值的生命体
will soon absorb all living things of value,
然后我们会繁荣昌盛
and we will prosper.
基诺沙事件之后 我加入政♥府♥的UFO专案组
After Genosha, I joined the government's UFO Task Force,
分♥析♥那些回收自坠机地点的人工制品
analyzing artefacts recovered from crash sites.
密矩找到我
The Phalanx found me,
不过我让它知道了
but it was I who let it know
吸收变种人以提高自身力量的紧迫性
the urgency of absorbing mutants, to increase its own power!
不过密矩不能同化变种人组织
But the Phalanx cannot assimilate mutant tissue!
这个不过是时间问题
It is only a matter of time.
你不明白这一点吗 麦考伊博士
Don't you see, Dr. McCoy?
这是摆脱基因突变之苦的最终方案
This is the final solution to the scourge of genetic mutation!
同化全人类?
The assimilation of the entire human race?
不对 是同化一切有机生命体
No, the assimilation of all organic life,
同化范围是全宇宙
everywhere in the universe!
我的天
My word...
有机体的繁殖是最不准确的
Organic reproduction is imprecise at best,
往往会生成低等的变异血统
often resulting in inferior mutant strains.
但密矩是一个数码体系 能准确复♥制♥自身
But the Phalanx creates exact copies of itself, a digital system.
说得很对 随机误差都被排除了
Precisely. Random errors are eliminated.
有了密矩式的完美繁殖
With Phalanx-perfected reproduction,
全宇宙都会得到净化
universe will be cleansed.
还会永远抹杀了个体的思想和情感
And forever free of individual thought and emotion.
爱意 恨意 好奇 疑惑
Love, hate, curiosity, wonder.
生命之所以是生命离不开如此种种
All the things that make life life!
要达到完美就得付出一点代价
A small price to pay for perfection.
我听够了
I've heard enough.
这是什么?开胃饮品?
What's this? An appetizer?
可喜可贺 先生们
Congratulations, gentlemen.
病毒成功了
It worked.
被同化的人类也有希望像这块石头一样
Then there is hope that the assimilated humans will be restored
恢复原状 -没错
like this stone. -Yes,
现在我们要对密矩的核心投放病毒
now we must administer the virus to the Phalanx core.
那么它的核心会在哪里
And where might that be?
按道理讲 核心就在密矩活动的焦点
Logically, at the focal point of Phalanx activity.
帝国大厦
The Empire State Building.
金刚狼可立下大功了
Wolverine gets a gold star!
多亏你的帮助
Thanks to your help,
密矩现在能同化变种人了
the Phalanx can now assimilate mutants!
X遗传因子属于我们的了
The X-factor is ours!
我只会帮你做一件事……
The only thing I'll help you do
就是帮你刻墓碑
is carve your tombstone.
即将开始同化剩余的变种人
Assimilation of the remaining mutants will begin immediately.
吸收他们的力量比吸收其他生命体的力量
Absorbing their powers is much more complex
更为复杂
than the other life forms.
必须一个一个地进行同化
They must be processed one at a time.
就由被选中的变种人开始
Begin with mutant designate,
查尔斯·泽维尔 他的心灵感应力量
Charles Xavier. His telepathic powers
能让我们的通讯能力呈几何级数增长
will exponentially increase our ability to communicate.
霍吉 快住手
Hodge! Stop this!
住手?我们才刚开始呢
Stop? We've only just begun!
你被密矩同化之前就已泯灭人性了吗?
Did you lose your humanity when you were assimilated by the Phalanx?
还是说你之前起码还有点人性?
Or did you have any to begin with?
密矩的核心应该在这部分最中心的房♥间里
I believe the Phalanx nucleus is here in this central chamber.
这里底层有一个房♥间
There is a lower chamber here,
我们探测到有其他生命迹象
where we've detected multiple life signs,
大概是那些没被同化的变种人
probably unassimilated mutants.
我们就在那里发动突袭
That's where we'll begin our assault.
艾米莉亚 你能带我们到那个房♥间吗
Amelia, can you get us to the lower chamber?
我试试看吧
I'll give it a shot.
电池只够用几分钟
The power cell will only last a few minutes.
我们要在力场失效之前找到琴和洛娜
We've got to find Jean and Lorna before the force field gives out.
艾米莉亚?我 我这是身陷何处?
Amelia? Where... Where am I?
你身陷大♥麻♥烦 格雷女士
In big trouble, Ms. Grey.
我们需要你的异能来支援力场
We need your powers to back up the force field.
坚持住 琴 我去救其他人
Keep it up, Jean! I'll get the others!
现在我们需要人手进行反击
Now we need offensive power!
萨默斯 你这蠢材 -凶兆
Summers, you fool! -Sinister!
我早该知道是你搞鬼 -打住 斯科特
I should have known you were responsible! -Cut it out, Scott!
他是自己人 -艾米莉亚
He's on our side! -Amelia!
带他们瞬移到安全的地方
Start teleporting them to safety.
我们尽量救出其他人
We'll try to free the others.
数码繁殖的绝妙产物
The beauty of digital reproduction.
这力场是其他活物?还是密矩的某部分?
Is it alive, or is it Phalanx?
看来密矩被牵制住了
The Phalanx appears to be preoccupied.
你确定你要这样做了吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
这是吾的责任 谢谢你 吾友汉克
It is Self's responsibility. Thank you, Self-friend Hank.
我们的命运都交托给你了
We are at your disposal.
入侵警报 核心的完整性受损
Perimeter alert! Core integrity compromised!
选定变种人 万磁王 麦考伊
Mutants designate. Magneto, McCoy,
以及密矩独♥立♥体 术士
Phalanx entity, Warlock!
你们会被同化
You will be assimilated!
万磁王 你留了胡子做新造型
Magneto, the beard's a new look for you!
总之你成功换了造型
Somehow you pull it off.
有些人就是不肯接受夸奖
Some people just can't take a compliment.
来看看你这小力场泡泡能承受多大的力量
Let's see just how much power your little force bubble can absorb,
才会爆开
before it pops!
就是这样 做好你的诱饵角色
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表