剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
This may be a chance to stop the most diabolical madman
最为邪恶的疯子
the world has ever known!
我会在我们抵达前讲完这故事
I shall finish the tale as we ride.
当被皇家学会开除之后
After his expulsion from the Royal Society,
埃塞克斯对他的研究变得更加痴迷
Essex became even more obsessed with his research.
但他仍不断地遭遇失败
But still he met with failure after failure.
随着时间流逝 他变得更加孤僻
As time passed, he grew more reclusive.
他偏执 他陷入迷狂
Eccentric. A fanatic.
发生在格雷庄园的收♥容♥所♥的怪谈
Stories of strange goings-on at the Grey Hall Asylum
传遍了议会
circulated around Parliament,
还被登到报刊
and made their way into the papers.
埃塞克斯和格雷勋爵产生隔阂
Essex and Lord Grey became estranged,
丽贝卡的病情则出现恶化
while Rebecca's condition worsened.
即使是最先进的医学技术也治不好她
Even the most advanced techniques of medical science were to no avail.
虽然埃塞克斯仍坚持拯救丽贝卡
And though Essex still fought to save Rebecca,
但是他对人体变异的日益痴迷
his growing fascination with human mutation
开始使他走火入魔
became all consuming.
好啊
Yes!
好啊 我成功了
Yes! I've done it!
你说我失心疯 达尔文
Mad, am I, Darwin?
蠢物 你不过是创造的看客
Fool! You are a mere spectator to creation,
而我 我成为了造物主
while I, I have become the creator!
好极了 我感觉自己是个新人类
Excellent. I feel like a new man!
你 你这是在对我们做什么
What... what are you doing to us?
别怕 朋友
Have no fear, my friends.
喝了这些药剂 你们就会超越肉体凡胎
With these transfusions, you shall become more than men!
是大幅度超越
Much more!
效果显著 连个水疱都没烧出来
Remarkable! Not even a blister!
我不明白 除了脸色略显苍白
I don't understand it. Other than a slight pallor,
令嫒的病简直奇迹般地痊愈了 格雷勋爵
your daughter is making quite an amazing recovery, Lord Grey.
怎么回事 乖女儿
What is it, my dear?
我答应过他不能告诉你们
He made me promise not to tell you.
我猜现在说出来也无妨
I suppose it doesn't really matter now.
纳撒尼尔对我进行过治疗
Nathaniel has been giving me treatments!
你说他做过什么?-是什么样的治疗?
He's been what? -What kind of treatments?
你不要有职业上的妒忌 詹姆斯
No professional jealousy, James.
你自己也会说 我的病能好转是个奇迹
You said yourself my recovery was amazing!
好大的胆子
How dare he!
那个傲慢自大 不知天高地厚的小子
That arrogant, insolent, little jumped-up pipsqueak!
爵士 最好不要在这非常时期刺♥激♥丽贝卡
Sir, I think we'd best not disturb Rebecca at this critical stage.
詹姆斯 你必须劝劝他 也许他会听你的
James, you must speak with Essex. Perhaps he'll listen to you!
我们必须查明那疯子让我女儿服用了什么
We must learn what that madman has given to my daughter!
埃塞克斯 我是泽维尔
Essex! It's Xavier.
拜托 我必须跟你聊聊
Please, I must speak with you.
非常好 詹姆斯 你进来吧
Very well, James. Do come in.
埃塞克斯博士 我 -我不再是个博士 詹姆斯
Dr. Essex, I... -I am no longer a doctor, James.
说吧 皇家学会的人还在谈论我吗?-没错
Tell me, do they speak of me still at the Royal Society? -Indeed.
他们在谈论传闻中你所进行的邪恶实验
They speak of sinister experiments you are rumored to perform.
邪恶?
Sinister?
我还记得维多利亚女王何时册封我为骑士
I'll have to remember that when Queen Victoria knights me.
你先请
After you.
这就是你的收♥容♥所♥?
This is your asylum?
正因为有了不显著的开端
Thus out of small beginnings,
更伟大的生物才被创造了出来
greater things have been produced.
求你了 先生 别再这样 -太可怕了
Please, sir, no more! -Good lord, man!
就算是禽畜都不该受到如此对待
Even animals don't deserve such treatment!
他们在高墙之外所受的对待会好点吗?
And the treatment they'd receive outside these walls would be better?
放掉这些可怜的生灵 就现在
Release these poor creatures! At once!
他们尚未改造完成 博士
They are unfinished, Doctor.
我绝不允许你这样做
I cannot allow you to do this!
你真的是彻底疯了
You truly have gone mad.
我才没疯
I am not mad!
我不会让你阻止我 詹姆斯
I won't let you stop me, James.
都结束了 纳撒尼尔
It is over, Nathaniel!
不 我的心血 我的样本
No! My work! My subjects!
你这是 -不要走 孩子们 别走
What are you... -Don't go! My children! No!
一群恶魔 这些都是魔王的亲生血裔
Demons! Spawn of the Devil himself!
它们从黑暗中现身
They appeared from the darkness,
是喷涌着地狱之火的恶魔
demons spewing the fires of Hades!
我 我不是故意的
I... I didn't mean to...
弗兰纳里 沃卓克
Flannery, Vochek!
我的孩子们
My children!
抓住它
Get him!
我好害怕 上帝
I'm frightened, Lord.
您为何如此背弃我?
Why do you forsake me so?
您若真的慈悲 请救我脱离此劫
If you truly have mercy, deliver me from this.
求你不要伤害我 先生
Please don't hurt me, sir.
上帝关爱众生
The lord cares for all his creatures.
你为何觉得祂背弃了你?
Why do you believe he has forsaken you?
我只想找份工作
I only wanted to find work
那我就能寄钱回爱尔兰给家人
so I could send money back to my family in Ireland.
家乡闹饥荒 我们……
The famine. We...
我不会伤害你
I'm not going to hurt you.
我叫詹姆斯·泽维尔 我是个博士
My name is James Xavier. I'm a doctor.
不 不 那个博士也这样说过
No! No, that's what the other one said!
我跟那个疯子不一样 我真的想帮你
I'm nothing like that madman! I want to help you.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
弗兰纳里 先生 托马斯·弗兰纳里
Flannery, sir. Thomas Flannery.
那边有一只 恶魔
There's one of them! Demon!
站好别过来 听我说话
Stay where you are! Listen to me!
那是泽维尔博士 我们听他说话吧
That's Dr. Xavier! Let him speak!
此人并非恶魔 -他是怪物
This man is no demon! -He's a monster!
不 他确实与众不同
No! He is different, true!
他生来自带能够令人怖惧的异能
Born with abilities that may frighten us.
但他无法改变这一事实
But he had no choice in the matter.
我们不过是戴着有色眼镜看待这类人
Any more than we choose the color of our eyes.
那些真正的怪物却潜行在我们之中
The true monsters walk amongst us undetected.
那才是真正的怪物 纳撒尼尔·埃塞克斯
There is your monster. Nathaniel Essex!
埃塞克斯 -格雷庄园那个疯子
Essex! -That madman at Grey Hall!
屠夫 -异教♥徒♥ -不
Butcher! -Heretic! -No!
都不要过来
Stay away from me.
发生什么鬼
What in blazes!
蠢物 你们算老几敢审判我?
Fools! Who are you to judge me?
怎么回事?好吵
What is going on? The noise!
亲爱的 我们必须立即逃去欧洲大♥陆♥
My dear, we must flee at once to the continent.
究竟怎么回事
What is this all about?
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me!
你对你自己做了什么?还有我的治疗
What have you done to yourself? The treatments.
你对我做了什么?-不要怕 亲爱的
What have you done to me? -Do not fear, my darling.
我们在一起就会成为新世界的亚当和夏娃
Together we shall be the Adam and Eve of a new genesis.
丽贝卡 丽贝卡
Rebecca! Rebecca!
暴民们的制裁是迅疾的
The mob's justice was swift.
任何器物都不能幸免于他们的报复
Nothing was spared their vengeance.
埃塞克斯走了 他的实验室和笔记被付诸一炬
Essex was gone, his laboratory and notes destroyed in the fire.
我在废墟之中只找到那疯子的日记
All I could find in the rubble was the madman's journal.
格雷勋爵代表伦敦的变种人的利益
Lord Grey spent his remaining years quietly working
默默付出 度过余生
on behalf of the mutant humans of London.
大多数变种人躲进了下水道
Most of whom disappeared into the sewers.
丽贝卡从此没再说过一句话
Rebecca never spoke another word.
至于我自己 则满世界追寻埃塞克斯
As for myself, I traveled the world in search of Essex,
记录着他的恐怖实验所导致的连串血案
chronicling the carnage left by his terrible experiments,
凶手是他制♥造♥的不幸的“新人类”
by his unfortunate "new men".
我的调查最终指向此地
And here my search has ended.
我跟踪过埃塞克斯到楼上的公♥寓♥
I've tracked Essex to the upstairs flat.
大家行动吧
Let's go, men!
我拿到你想要的样本 埃塞克斯博士
I got the samples you wanted, Dr. Essex.
杰克 你这蠢物 我说过要活捉此人
Jack, you fool! I told you I wanted this one alive!
我赐予你生命 开膛手杰克
I gave you life, Jack.
你是怀疑我不能毁灭自己的造物吗
Do you doubt I could undo my own creation?
对不起 埃塞克斯博士
Sorry, Dr. Essex.
埃塞克斯已不复存在
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表