剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
He just sits up there, alone in that huge empty fortress.
怎么就不统领我们呢
Why won't he lead us?
看 他就在眺望台
Look! Up on the balcony!
是他 是万磁王
It's him! It's Magneto!
统领我们 万磁王 统领我们
Lead us! Magneto, lead us!
统领我们 统领我们……
Lead us! Lead us!
朋友们 我们迎来了历史性的时刻
Friends, our moment in history has arrived.
我们都感受过人类的敌意带来的刺痛
We all have felt the sting of human hatred,
见过他们眼神中那恶心的猜忌
seen the disgust smolder in their eyes.
我们像被围猎的动物一样屈服和躲匿
We have groveled and hidden, like beaten animals,
对压♥迫♥者的残羹冷炙如饥似渴
anxious for a crumb from a master.
我们在黑暗和恐惧中生活得太久了
We have lived too long in darkness and fear!
不能再这样了 我们生来就更高等
No more! Nature has made us superior!
我们是这个浩大的星球上充满活力的未来
We are the living future of this mighty planet!
世界如今属于我们
This world is our world now!
拿下它
Take it!
拿下它
Take it!
解放开始了
It has begun.
我们跟莉兰德拉的通讯器怎样了
What about our transmission to Lilandra?
要联♥系♥上她得要九个月
It would take nine months to reach her.
教授连九个钟都未必熬得过
The Professor may not have nine hours.
对 这些仪器能维持他的生命一段时间
Yes, these machines will keep him alive for a time,
可我知道任何治疗都救不了他
but I know of no treatment that can offer any hope.
你要见我?-我需要你的建议
You wanted to see me? -I need your advice.
凡事都有第一次
First time for everything.
琴用脑波增幅器对世界局势做过心灵探测
Jean just used Cerebro to do a psychic recon of the whole situation.
变种人都涌向基诺沙 你知道这意味着什么
Mutants are streaming to Genosha. You know what that means.
万磁王 这是他一直等待着的时机
Magneto. It's the chance he's been waiting for.
如果我们阻止他 哪怕只是拖延了他
If we stop him, or even slow him down,
其追随者就会丧失士气 群龙无首 不战而定
his followers may lose heart. With no leader, there's no war.
对 教授没昏迷也会这样做 -对 所以
Yeah. It's what Xavier would have done. -Yeah. So...
所以我们得先打倒几千个愤怒的变种人
So we have to fight our way through a few thousand angry mutants.
不然就借助我的力场 -琴
Or use my force field. -Jean!
我是泽维尔第一个学生 罗根
I was Xavier's first student, Logan.
我不能眼睁睁看着他多年努力付诸东流
I'm not gonna let everything he worked for fall apart without a fight.
你千万别这样 我们此役不打算有命回来
Out of the question. We're not planning to make it back from this one!
小镭 叫她不要跟着去
Cyke, tell her she ain't going!
那她不会放过我
Didn't do me any good.
难以置信会发生这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
接受现实吧 亲爱的 这将是漫长的一天
Believe it, chère. It gonna be a long day.
记住 我们这回不可造次
Remember, we can't let ourselves get sidetracked.
我们只需说服一个人
We only need to persuade one man.
我的爪子会说服他
These will persuade him.
让一个活着的万磁王帮忙平息事态
It will be better for all of us if a live Magneto
对大家都会更好
can help calm things down.
我姑且听你们的
All right. For now.
我们到基诺沙了
We're over Genosha!
看来场地太过拥挤
Looks like standing room only.
你们确定要这般解决问题?
Are you sure you want to play it this way?
我确定
I'm sure.
是X战警 来得真是时候
X-Men, right on time.
他们确实是值得尊敬的对手
They were worthy adversaries.
但他们永远不会属于我们的世界
But they could never be part of our world.
就是现在
Any time now!
你确定要搞得这么狼狈?
You sure we had to do that?
你须知他早就猜到我们会来 现在则不然
You know he was expecting us. Now he won't be.
噢 天呐
Oh, Man.
我们就不能给飞机刷层隐形漆什么的吗
Couldn't we have just painted the plane or something?
硬汉 我还以为你喜欢被别人到处狂摔
Tough guy, I thought you liked getting knocked around.
我更喜欢摔别人
I prefer to do the knocking.
是一支变种人军队 在这边
One mutant army, that way.
是谁在那边?-那边几个
Who's there? -You there!
我之前在这里没见过你们三个
I haven't seen you three around here before!
嘿 这个岛挺大的 兄弟
Hey, it's a big island, bub.
你们又是谁 我在年鉴上见过你们吧?
What are you, on the yearbook staff or something?
你们的班长是谁?-慢着
Who's your squad leader? -Wait a minute!
我认得你们 你们之前来过这个岛
I know you! You've been to this island before!
他发话了
He speaks!
同胞们 时机到了
My people! It is time!
我听见过你们对正义的泣求
I have heard your cries for justice
如今我就响应这一呼声
and I now answer that call!
与人类共存曾是一位梦想家的虚幻构想
Co-existence with humans was a dreamer's delusion!
强者必然兴盛
The strong must flourish!
你们是人类进化的下一阶段
You are the next step in man's evolution!
这里的某处必定有入口什么的
There must be some kind of hidden entrance around here somewhere.
找到了
Found it.
我们等待得太久了
Too long have we waited!
从今以后 我们会是统治者
From this day forward, we shall be rulers!
这是我们正义的命运 所以我们要
This is our righteous destiny! This is why...
但愿我们来对了时候
Hope we didn't come at a bad time.
我们是来找你对话的
We're here to talk to you.
我赞赏你们奇迹般地又站到我面前来
I applaud your miraculous resurrection.
可你们说什么都不能打动我
But nothing you could say would interest me.
他们那样对泽维尔 你们为何还反对我?
After what they did to Xavier, why do you still fight me?
他也不想你这样做
He'd want us to!
人类把我们变种人都定罪了
The humans have condemned us all!
我们要趁有机会就先发制人
We must strike first while we can!
泽维尔才不会首先发难
Xavier wouldn't strike first!
他还坚持活着就是怕你毁掉他守护的一切
He didn't give his life so that you could destroy everything he held sacred!
你此话怎解?-泽维尔快要死了
What do you mean? -Xavier's dying.
可我还看到他的电视讲话
But I saw his televised message.
那是千面人假扮的
That was Morph.
其实泽维尔只剩几个钟的命
Xavier only has hours left to live.
泽维尔……要死了?
Xavier...dying?
你用什么冲击我 小琴 -我不清楚
What did you hit me with, Jeannie? -I'm not sure.
他的磁场也许强化了我的力场
His magnetism intensified my psychic field.
英杰一世 悲怆收场
A sad ending to a great life.
出于对查尔斯·泽维尔的敬重
Out of respect for Charles Xavier,
我会饶你们性命
I will let all of you live.
快走吧 趁我还没改变主意
Now go, before I change my mind.
慢着 我刚想通一些东西
Wait a minute. I just realized something!
你有多爱查尔斯·泽维尔?
How much do you love Charles Xavier?
你怎敢问这种小觑我的问题?
How dare you ask me such a question?
他是我唯一的对手 他还救过我
He was my only equal! I owe him my life!
如果你知道你是地球上唯一能救他的人
What would you do if you knew that you were the only one on Earth
你会怎样做?
who could save his life?
不要跟我绕圈子 -你听我说
Do not play games with me! -Listen to me.
给莉兰德拉发心灵信息是泽维尔唯一的希望
A telepathic message to Lilandra is Xavier's only hope.
你也许能像刚才强化我的力场那样
You may be able to supercharge his mind,
超限增强他的念力
just like you did mine.
他的脑电波也是电磁性的
His brain waves are electromagnetic!
你撒谎以乱我心魄
You lie to torture me!
我的军团等待着我的号♥令
My legions await my command,
他们以其灵与肉向我宣誓效忠
pledging body and soul to me!
我一声令下 便可重铸乾坤
With a single word, I can remake the world!
我不能跟你们走
I cannot leave!
你须知你该怎么做
You know what you should do.
为什么是现在?我最伟大的敌人
Why now? My greatest enemy.
也许他还是我唯一的朋友
And perhaps my only friend.
可我这一辈子都在等这一刻
But I have waited all my life for this moment!
他难道不会这样为你牺牲?
Wouldn't he do it for you?
你回来了 -谢谢 孩子 我也想念你
You're back! -Thanks, kid. I missed you, too.
他怎样了?-逐渐恶化
How is he? -Weakening.
教授可能随时会走
The Professor may go at any time.
我们那不太靠得住的救星准备好一试了吗
Is our unlikely savior prepared to try?
你快说我要做点什么 麦考伊
Tell me what to do, McCoy.
泽维尔必须联♥系♥上希阿女皇莉兰德拉
Xavier must make contact with the Shi'ar Empress, Lilandra.
可他的念力太微弱
But his mind is too weak.
将你的电磁之力汇聚到他的脑电波
Focus your magnetic powers on his brain waves
然后逐步加量 将其增大
and increase them in gradual increments.
但要小心 如果他在与你并力之际去世了
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表