剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
And we shall face it together.
怎么回事?你怎敢来到我面前还不下跪
What is this? How dare you not kneel in my presence!
阿肯 你弄疼她了
Arkon, you are hurting her!
拜托你住手吧
Stop this, please!
如你所愿 爱人
As you wish, beloved.
原谅我 陛下 我不会再有下次的了
Forgive me, Your Majesty. It will not happen again.
你退下吧
You may go.
这可怜的女孩一看见你就害怕
The poor girl was terrified at the sight of you.
这个地方充斥着浓重的恐惧
Fear is so thick around here you could Rollerblade on it.
拜托 你们不了解波尔马科斯
Please, you are new to Polemachus.
我们的敌人狡猾且无情
Our enemies are clever and ruthless.
你一时疏忽就可能众叛亲离
Friends have been lost through a moment's carelessness.
我必须强硬
I must be firm.
谨慎未必包含残忍♥
Caution is possible without cruelty!
不要苛责我 你还需深入了解我们的难处
Do not judge me harshly until you know more of the difficult ways of our world.
我不想过这种生活 我们得把这事说清楚
I cannot live this way, Arkon! We must discuss this!
当然了 暴风女
Of course, Storm.
我把你的爱意看得比我的生命还重要
Your love means more to me than the beating of my own heart.
你就不能相应地信任我?
Won't you give me your trust as well?
你不会后悔信任我的 我向你保证
You shall not regret it, I promise you.
你们会说这些人都是志愿者?
You gonna try and tell me these guys are volunteers?
我们明白你的意思 罗根
You've made your point, Logan.
我要把这些铁甲流氓削成废铁
I'm gonna turn those iron bully-boys into scrap metal!
我会建议你别这么冲动 你们立即跟我走
I wouldn't advise that, my eager friend! All of you, come with me, now!
朋友 你不该拿玩具枪指着我
Buddy, you just pointed that pop gun at the wrong man!
金刚狼 慢着 -劝住他就对了
Wolverine, wait! -An excellent idea.
他只是想轰掉那个机器守卫
He just took out one of those robot guards!
它们陆续有来 你们触发了警报 快走吧
There are more coming! You've triggered the alarms. We must leave, now!
他似乎说得在理
Looks like he's got a point.
你若知道如何逃离 伙计
If you know a way out of this, pal,
请你指点一下
don't keep it a secret!
单身汉派对,婚礼前夕为新郎举♥行♥的男士狂欢派对
这就等于我们不会被邀请参加单身汉派对
I guess this means we're not invited to the bachelor party.
打得不错 你们肯定身经百战
You fight well. You must do this often.
我叫门托耳 贝加尼亚的义军领袖
I am Mentor, leader of the Belganian resistance.
也许你们会帮我解放族人
Perhaps you will help me to free my people.
野兽 金刚狼 带囚徒们离开这里
Beast! Wolverine! Get those prisoners out of there!
你这话说得对
Now you're talking!
大家立即撤入山区吧
Everyone, into the hills, now!
第五区的工人们造♥反♥了 高级警报
The new workers! Section Five! Code Omega!
金刚狼 还有守卫吗
Wolverine! Any more guards?
除非你要把它们的残骸拼回原状
Not unless you want to start putting them back together.
他们又想传送我们了
They are attempting to transport us again.
他们这次不会得逞 -不要
Not this time! -Don't!
又一波机器守卫前来支援了
About those guards, here comes the B team.
好吧 我们得离开这里
Okay! We've got to get out of here!
我们遭到拦截 -然后呢?
We're cut off! -So?
我一直留着这东西以备应急之需
I was saving this for an emergency.
我觉得现在能派上用场
I believe this qualifies.
野兽 快点 传送门要关闭了
Beast! Hurry, it's beginning to close!
汉克 你情况怎样
Hank. How bad is it?
比我能承受的还严重
A bit worse than I might have liked.
立即召集医疗人员
Summon the healers at once!
暴风女 这就像梦境一样
Storm, it's like a dream!
这一切都如此美丽
Everything's so beautiful!
我不敢相信你还能这么镇静
I can't believe how calm you are!
你是波尔马科斯人 你觉得穿哪一件好?
You have always lived on Polemachus. Which one would you suggest?
主子 我不是本地人
Mistress, it is not my place!
如果我选错衣服……
If my choice were wrong...
请您不要问我
Please do not ask me!
你无需害怕 我都跟阿肯说过了
You have nothing to fear, I have spoken to Arkon.
别问了 求求你
No! Please!
暴风女 这地方真的有点不对劲
Storm, something's really wrong here.
我会改变这里 无论如何我都会改善局面
I will change it! Whatever it is, I can make it better.
阿肯承认这里某些规矩会让我们觉得严酷
Arkon admits that some of their ways may seem harsh to us.
但波尔马科斯人也是挣扎着谋求生存
But Polemachus is fighting to survive.
欢欢 这里需要我
Jubilee, I am needed here.
阿肯是个宽宏又正派的人
Arkon is a kind and decent man!
我爱他 他请求我信任他
I love him! He asked me for my trust.
你不明白吗?-我明白
Can't you understand? -Sure.
但你得试着去说服其他同伴
But I'm not the one you're trying to convince.
你感觉怎样 野兽
How are you feeling, Beast?
除了感恩生命 我还对神经系统中的
Thankful for life, yet ambivalent about
痛觉感受器的真正功能感到又爱又恨
the true function of the pain receptors of the human nervous system.
斯科特 我对这场婚礼表示严重的忧虑
Scott, I have grave misgivings about this wedding.
阿肯是一个残酷的暴君
Arkon is a ruthless tyrant!
我们有数千族人被他奴役
Thousands of my people have been enslaved.
还有更多的族人遭到他的机器守卫屠戮
Thousands more have perished at the hands of his robot guards.
也许我该跟新郎谈一下了
Maybe I should have a little talk with the groom.
我倒想能这么容易解决 但暴风女爱着他
I wish it were that easy, Logan. But Storm loves him.
她得亲眼看清楚阿肯的暴行
She's got to see Arkon's tyranny for herself.
岩层上的重金属矿石
The heavy metal ore in the rocks above
阻断阿肯通过服从手环对我们发起的探测
prevents Arkon from using the rings to detect us.
但我们很快就会失去优势
But that advantage may soon be lost to us.
你看吧 我们获得了阿肯的运输船的密♥码♥
Let me show you. We have learned the access codes to Arkon's transport ships.
我们能驾驶运输船逃跑 但这座塔会碍事
We could use them to escape, but for this.
这座塔为机器人们供能 并控制所有手环
That tower feeds energy to the robots, and the control rings.
这个极权国家整套架构都仰赖此塔
The entire structure of their police state depends upon it.
阿肯正在兴建一个更加强大的发射器
Arkon is building an even more powerful transmitter,
到时即使我们藏身于这些洞穴也会被发现
one that will detect us even in these caverns.
恐怕我们是时候要向暴风女报信
I'm afraid it's time to break the news to Storm.
但也会使她心碎
And break her heart.
叛军和您的客人释放了大部分奴隶
The resistance and your guests rescued most of the slaves
还逃过了追捕 -真是不可饶恕
before we could apprehend them. -This is intolerable!
必须阻止这些地球犯罪分子
These Earth criminals must be stopped!
不过 陛下 他们是您未婚妻的朋友
But, Your Majesty, they are your fiancée's friends!
假如他们反抗呢?-格杀勿论
What if they resist? -Eliminate them.
我未婚妻的情绪不需要你来担心
The mood of my fiancée need not concern you.
放心 暴风女 他们会来的
Don't worry, Storm. They'll show up.
你停杯投箸 亲爱的 是菜肴不合口味?
You are not eating your dinner, my dear. Does it not please you?
这顿盛宴必定是今晚的重头戏
It must be all of the excitement.
但好戏还在后头
But it has only just begun!
忠臣顺民们
My loyal subjects,
列位先祖英灵在上 让我们干杯
by the spirit of my ancestors, a toast!
敬暴风女 我们星球之拯救者
To Storm, savior of our planet,
我心之征服者
conqueror of my heart.
暴风女 你能起立并答谢臣民们的爱戴吗
Storm, will you stand and acknowledge the love of our people?
我
I...
但愿我尚未错过大餐 -抓住他们
Hope I didn't miss chow. -Seize them!
不 你们不要捣乱
No! Stop this madness!
镭射眼 罗根 你们在做什么
Cyclops! Logan! What are you doing?
问你男朋友吧
Ask your boyfriend.
问他是如何招募兴建宫殿的丁壮的
Ask him how he recruits the palace help.
还不用登招工广♥告♥ 宝贝
It ain't the want ads, baby.
他们不是工人 对吧 他们是奴隶
They are not servants, are they? They are slaves!
那又怎样?贝加尼亚强盛时也侵凌我们
What of it? When Belgania was the stronger planet, they raided us.
现在风水轮流转 我们这样做有什么问题
Now it is our turn! What is wrong with that?
所有强者都会这样做
It is the way of all great people!
但是君子不会这样做
It is not the way of a just people!
你怎么能骗我 刽子手
How could you lie to me, you butcher!
你怎么能令我倾心于你
How could you make me love you?
我可不允许你离开
I did not give you permission to leave!
她可不需要任何人的允许 放她走吧
She doesn't need anyone's permission. Let her go!
我受够你们这种幼稚行为了
Enough of this childishness!
把他们扔到奴隶地牢里
Throw them in the slave pits!
我要亲手干掉你们
I shall dispose of you myself!
你就喜欢唬人吗 伙计
You like scaring people, pal?
何不让我展示一下唬人是一种怎样的体验
Why don't you let me show you how it feels?
是暴风女 -服从手环
It's Storm! -The rings!
她继续这样做 她之前的努力就都白费了
If she damages them further, she'll undo all she healed!
波尔马科斯会陷入混乱
Polemachus will be devastated!
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表