剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
This is it. Make it look good.
我必须加固力场
I must reinforce the field!
术士
Warlock!
术士 你将完成你的使命
Warlock! You will fulfill your destiny
你要跟密矩的核心永久融合
by merging forever with the core of the Phalanx!
吾的使命远未完成
Self's destiny is far from fulfilled!
危险 剧毒药物
Danger! Virulent agent!
清理核心
Purge core!
你们这些蠢材 你们都做了什么
You fools! What have you done?
病毒起效了
It's working!
什么?血肉之躯
What? Flesh!
血肉之躯
Flesh!
不
No!
术士 你完全没事
Warlock, you're all right.
我也觉得很奇怪 吾友汉克
That is debatable, Self-friend Hank.
伴侣 她恢复原状了吗
Lifemate! Was she restored?
恐怕她没留下任何踪迹
I'm afraid there is no sign of her.
她必须被牺牲掉 难道不是吗 吾友汉克
It was necessary, was it not, Self-friend Hank?
伴侣?
Lifemate?
伴侣
Lifemate!
伴侣 请问 你能感应到吾吗?
Lifemate! Query. Can you monitor Self?
术士?请问 吾在哪里?
Warlock? Query. Where is Self?
吾完全不记得最近39个周期的事情
Self cannot recall anything of the last 39 cycles!
另外的密矩控制了你
Another controlled you.
但现在你安全了 我们又在一起
But now you are safe and we are together!
这才是最重要的
This is all that matters!
看来所有人和事物都完全恢复原状了
It appears that everything and everyone has been fully restored.
讽刺的是一种病毒能如此有疗效
It is ironic that a virus would prove so curative.
谢谢你们所有人
Thank you, all.
我从未想过我会有机会看到大家并肩作战
I never thought I'd see the day when we would all be working together.
我倒不觉得是变种人们团结一致 查尔斯
I sense no new mutant solidarity, Charles.
只是地球命运悬于一线
With the fate of the planet hanging in the balance,
有些人通过并肩作战谋求自保
many acted to save their own skin.
包括凶兆 他去哪了
lncluding Sinister! Where is he?
他逃回属于他的阴暗世界里了
Slunk back into the shadows where he belongs.
别计较了 斯科特 我只想回家
Let it go, Scott. I just want to go home.
吾也想回家
Self also wishes to return home.
吾友汉克、锻造者
Self-friends Hank, Forge,
你们已经帮了吾和伴侣好多忙
you have done much for Self and Lifemate already.
不过你们能否帮助吾回归家园?
But will you help Self return to the home world?
我们肯定能打造出一艘新飞船
I'm sure we can construct a new ship.
可你为什么想要回去?
But why do you wish to return?
吾要完成使命
To fulfill Self's destiny!
并将家园永久地从融合体里解放出来
And free the home world from the nexus forever.
吾不能再逃避自己的问题了
Self has run from Self's problems long enough.
虽然你放弃了自己的希望 马格纳斯
Even if you have given up hope for yourself, Magnus,
你仍有理由去努力打造一个更美好的未来
there are reasons to work for a better future.
理由之一来了
Here comes one now.
皮特罗 感谢上帝 你没事了
Pietro, thank God you're safe.
可怜天下父母心
Sentiments shared by every parent on Earth.
我和你
You and me.
我们命中注定要在一起
We're gonna be together like it was always meant to be.
一切都会变好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
那是什么
What's that?
寇迪 寇迪 我能碰你了 是真的
Cody! Cody, I can touch you. It's true!
我都做了什么
What have I done?
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表