剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Essex is no more.
从今以后
From this day forward,
你要叫我做“凶兆先生”
you shall address me as Mr. Sinister!
我真是不明白
I do not understand.
《物种起源》 查尔斯·达尔文著
赠予纳撒尼尔·埃塞克斯博士 我最忠实的支持者
查理·达尔文
最后的嘲讽
A final taunt.
恐怕我此生都无法抓住他
I fear now I shan't catch him in my lifetime.
如果我抓不住他
But if I cannot,
那我就祈祷有另一个人能替我做到
then I pray that someone else can.
屈服于迷魂女的力量
Succumb to the power of Vertigo.
他们不会再挣扎了
They will give you no further trouble.
好极了
Excellent.
我们带他们去见主人吧
Now we take them to the Master!
让主人来决定留着他们做奴隶
It is for him to decide whether they live as his slaves,
还是像宰狗一样宰掉他们
or perish like the dogs they are.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表