剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
我们没有胜算 召回部队
We can't win this. Recall them.
他还活着 我去拿医疗箱
He's alive. I'll get my kit.
山姆 你要去哪里
Sam, where you going?
我得去赶一趟火车
I got me a train to catch!
六分钟后撤退 长官
Evac in six minutes, sir.
霍吉对X战警的看法是对的
Hodge was right about the X-Men.
消灭他们将会是我们的头等任务
Their elimination just became our top priority.
很遗憾你们全家要打包搬走 这不公平吧
I'm sorry you all have to pack up and move. It ain't fair, is it?
你们都别这样 你们不必搬走
Come on, y'all. You don't have to go.
山姆 我会跟其他镇民聊聊
Sam, I can talk to them others.
他们会放下成见 我发誓 -谢谢 托比
It'll get better, I swear! -Thanks, Toby.
但恐怕他们不会念旧情 也不会感到羞愧
But I'm afraid this town will never be the same. Shame, too.
我家六代人都生活在坎伯兰郡的这个小镇
My family's lived here in Cumberland for six generations.
山姆 我想你知道
Sam, I would like you to know
你在我们学校永远都有一个家
that you will always have a home at our school.
我很感激你 先生
I appreciate that, sir,
更感激你不责怪我把你们牵涉到这场风波
especially, after the trouble I put you all through.
可我如今需要跟家人一起生活
But, for now I need to stay with my family
帮他们建造新的家园
and help build us a new home.
家里人不会在意我的异能
Somewhere where none of this matters.
我要向你特别致歉 女士
I owe you a special apology, ma'am.
我现在才知道你是多么担心我
I know now how much you were looking out for me.
谢谢你 小淘气 我是说 勒博女士
Thanks, Rogue. I mean, Ms. LeBeau.
别客气 山姆 你保重吧
You're welcome, Sam. You take care now.
什么时候和我度蜜月 勒博女士
When's the honeymoon, Ms. LeBeau?
你别说话 沼泽娃
Not one word, swamp rat!
你别说话
Not one word!
我 我知道他在监视我们
I... I know he's watching.
他想抓你和琴 他抓了教授 他
He wants you and Jean. He has the Professor. He...
出来 蝙蝠脸 现身吧
Come on, batface! Show yourself!
抓住你了 矮子
Gotcha, shorty.
小心招呼萨默斯和格雷小姐
Careful with Summers and Miss Grey.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表