剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
既然你了解我所背负的责任
Now that you understand my responsibilities.
你 气象女神 能帮助我的子民吗
Will you, weather goddess, help my people?
能
Yes.
我们又回到飓风中心 -真神奇
We're back in hurricane central! -Fascinating!
飓风底层的气流走向跟顶层的相反
The base of a hurricane circulates in the opposite direction from its apex.
你是说这股飓风比平常的飓风更厉害?
Is that like worse than regular hurricanes?
入侵者 -嗯
Intruders! -Hmm.
你们带来的瘟疫和风暴要毁掉我们的星球
You will pay for bringing the plagues and storms that are
你们会付出代价
destroying our planet!
也许这几个来宾能帮到我们
Perhaps these visitors can help us.
你没资格说话 回去工作
How dare you speak out! Get back to work.
我们与你们遭到的灾厄并无干系
We have nothing to do with your misfortunes.
我们刚刚来到 要找一个失踪的朋友
We just arrived, in search of a missing friend.
对 你们可曾见过一个白发女人到处飞?
Yeah, you welcome wagon ladies seen a white-haired woman flying around?
抓住他们 -别动
Get them! -Stop!
抱歉 可我们怎么就不能好好谈谈这事?
Sorry, but can't we, like, talk this thing out?
你应该转过身看看后面 欢欢
It would behoove you to turn around, Jubilee.
我们是到了另外一个星球?
Are you guys sure we're not still on Earth?
我们快走吧
Let's get out of here!
情况为何没有好转?
Why is nothing happening?
请你耐心点
Please be patient.
要跟整个星球协调一致需要时间 而且我
Getting in tune with an entire planet takes time and I...
什么?怎么了?
What? What is it?
我感应到强大的干扰
I am sensing strong interference.
干扰来自那里
It is coming from over there.
那是什么装置?
What is that device?
它让我们星球在此危急时期仍能保持运行
That is what's keeping this planet functioning during this time of crisis.
它是中枢能量发射器
It is the central energy transmitter.
波尔马科斯非常依赖它 包括星球的安全
Polemachus depends on it for a great deal, including our security.
不过 阿肯 就是它……
But, Arkon, it is causing...
你力量之强大绝对能适应这个装置的存在
Surely your powers are strong enough to accommodate its presence.
其实我根本不确定我能否拯救你们星球
The truth is, I cannot be sure that I can help your planet at all.
亲爱的暴风女 如果你的力量
Dear Storm, if your powers
有你的慈悲之心的一半强大
have half the strength of your compassion,
你就能拯救宇宙
you can save galaxies.
牵着我的手
Take my hand.
我确信我们一起面对就能成功
I know that together we will triumph.
我感觉这些家伙不会好好说话
Something tells me, these guys don't want to talk.
小镭
Cyke!
我觉得要谢谢你
Thanks. I think.
大家小心 我对付机器人可拿手了
Watch it, boys. I'm an old hand at this.
我可不想通过这种方式来了解新奇的事物
This is not how I would have wished to learn about this new culture.
这个星球上的机器人上过舞蹈课
The tin cans on this planet take dancing lessons.
然而它们很容易失去重心
Their center of gravity, however, is problematic.
很高兴我们能吐露心腹地交谈
I'm so glad we had this little heart-to-heart.
肆虐的狂沙 归伏你们的沙漠
Scouring sands, surrender to your deserts.
受苦的长空 柔和并畅顺地呼吸吧
Tortured skies, breathe gentle and clear!
飓风 休得逞凶
Hurricane winds, punish no more!
毁灭的洪流 平息你们汹涌的攻势
Floods of destruction, calm your surging struggle!
生命的力量 抚平你们的创伤
Forces of life, heal your wounds!
晴天
Shine!
晴天 有力地重生
Shine, with strength reborn!
希望它们不是从厕所里飞出来
I hope they weren't from the Chamber of Commerce.
如果我们分♥析♥一下这个入口的坐标
If we perform an analysis based on our coordinates of entry,
也许能查到暴风女的下落
we may be able to determine Storm's.
我觉得如果有人牛逼到能绑♥架♥暴风女
I say, if a guy was enough of a big shot to kidnap Storm,
那他肯定住在那里
I bet he lives up there.
说得不十分科学 不过仍有说服力
Not particularly scientific, but persuasive nonetheless.
我想是吧
I thought so!
找掩护
Take cover!
是监狱 难以置信
Jail! I can't believe this!
比地球上的还糟糕
Worse than Earth!
我是你的话就会非常小心 欢欢
I would exercise extreme caution, Jubilee.
我们得想办法迷惑这些狱卒
We have to find a way to distract our jailers.
就像电影里的苦肉计一样
Just like in the movies.
你绝对不会受伤的 伙计
This hurts me more than it's gonna hurt you, pal.
叛徒
Traitor!
成功了
It's working!
暴风女
Storm!
必须集中精神
Must concentrate.
结束了 亲爱的
It is over, my darling.
我们得救了
We are saved!
什么
What?
这绑匪的巢穴倒是建得不错
Nice dump, for a kidnapper.
暴风女
Storm!
别过来
Keep away!
想得美
Fat chance!
你们不会明白的
You do not understand!
暴风女 你还好吗
Storm! Are you all right?
不 不要
No! Don't!
不
No!
你不该把我们的朋友抓走 伙计
We don't like our friends to be yanked off the planet, pal.
满宇宙找人让我很不爽
Chasing around the galaxy ruins my mood!
住手 住手 我是来这里拯救他们的
Stop! Stop! I am here to help.
我如果不出手 他们整个星球都会灭亡
And unless I am allowed to, the entire planet will die.
什么?-放开他
What? -Let him go!
请原谅我们 暴风女
Accept our apologies, Storm.
你要知道我们联♥系♥不上你
You must realize that when we lost contact with you,
我们怕你会有生命危险
we feared your life was in jeopardy.
还赶得及吗 暴风女 -我会努力的
Is there still time, Storm? -I shall try.
但不能再被打断
But there cannot be anymore interruptions!
你会成功的 我知道你会的
You will prevail. I know you will.
好吧 我们也许碍着他俩了
Well, guess they don't need us at all.
我们得救了
We are saved!
暴风女 凭着奉献精神和过人意志
Storm, with self-sacrifice and incredible will
你拯救了波尔马科斯
you have saved Polemachus!
如今 这个星球上的人们想要谢谢你
Now, her people would like to thank you.
暴风女 暴风女……
Storm! Storm!
哇 你们听到了吗
Wow! Do you hear that?
是啊 暴风女对于这些赞颂当之无愧
Indeed. Storm is most deserving of their praise.
没错 不过 -不过什么
Right, but... -But what?
我们还要在这个星球待多久?-扫兴鬼
How long are we gonna have to hang out here on the party planet? -Party pooper.
金刚狼说得对 都找到暴风女了
Wolverine's right. We have no mission here.
起码得跟教授说一声
We must at least get word to the Professor.
不过 那只阿肯好像真的喜欢暴风女
But look, I think that Arkon guy really likes Storm!
暴风女 我不知道地球如何赞颂你的奇功
Storm, I don't know how Earth celebrates your incredible deeds.
不过波尔马科斯从现在起会爱你和崇拜你
But I tell you, Polemachus will love and worship you now
直到永远 而且我也一样
and forever. And so will I.
你对我的恩惠可谓无人能及
No one has ever done for me what you have.
阿肯 请你千万别这样说
Arkon, please. You must not speak this way.
你的勇气和慈爱使我重获民心
Your courage and love have given my people back to me.
你的美貌摄我心魂 -阿肯 我
Your beauty has stolen my heart. -Arkon, I...
暴风女 你愿意与我一起君临天下
Storm, will you rule by my side,
成为我的皇后吗?
as empress?
你愿意与我结合 一如与这个星球结合吗
Will you bond with me as you have bonded with the planet?
阿肯 你这样太唐突了
Arkon, it is too sudden!
我一时半刻回答不了你
You cannot expect me to know so soon!
我在我俩初次相见的那一瞬间就有答案了
I have known since the instant we met.
我 好吧
I. Yes!
好吧 我愿意
Yes, I will!
噢 天呐
Oh, my!
我向大家引见
I present to you,
我们的皇后 暴风女
our queen, Storm!
未完待续
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表