剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
I hid my half of the crystal in the safest place there is.
这些入口都通向盗贼工会的秘密据点
Beyond these doors is the secret stronghold of the Guild of Thieves.
大多数来到这里的人为了进去都旋即送命
Most who find this place don't live long trying to get in,
我却知道其中的秘密
but I know its secrets.
我在这里可以换个造型
Could I change my look in this place!
认真点 李千欢 你来这里是做正事的
Get a grip, Jubilee. You're here for a reason.
我有一句话也许不太符合盗贼的特色:
Maybe it not so good for a thief to say this,
我很高兴能转让此物
but I'm happy to get rid of it.
那你要谢谢我取走这块水晶
Then you'll thank me for taking the crystal
还有你们的狗命
and your worthless lives!
你怎么不说了?故事好精彩啊
Why'd you stop? This is so cool!
大家坐好 我去检查一下情况
You guys sit tight. I want to check something.
坏人们无法战胜她
No way the bad guys are going to stop her!
这下大概麻烦了 我得带大家离开这里
This could be a problem. I've got to get us away from here.
情况还好吧?-没事
Is everything okay? -Sure.
我想着带大家去看更多的溶洞
I just think we ought to see more of the cave.
我们为什么要动身了?
Why do we have to move?
有什么问题吗?-没事
What's wrong? -Nothing.
走这条上坡道 便于我的朋友们找到我们
This tunnel kind of goes uphill. It will make it easier for my friends to find us.
我们能听完剩下的故事吗?-当然
Can we hear the rest of the story? -Sure.
大家继续前进 -李♥老♥师♥ 前面没路走了
Keep moving, guys. -Miss Lee, the cave stops!
我知道啊 我最喜欢这种天然密室了
Oh, I know. This chamber's kind of my favorite.
大家稍安勿躁
Hang loose for a sec.
天呐 今天可把我折腾坏了
Man! I just can't catch a break today.
拜托让我歇一会儿
Please let that hold for a little while.
洞穴里发生什么事了?-洞穴里?
What happened in the cave? -ln the cave?
是故事里的洞穴 李♥老♥师♥
In the story, Miss Lee!
噢 对了 故事是吧
Oh, yeah, the story.
嗯 情况似乎很糟糕 我们
Well, things looked pretty bad. We...
我是说 强大的战士李千欢
l mean, the mighty warrior Jubilee
以及她的同伴以寡敌众
and her followers were outnumbered.
然后
And then...
我们现在怎么办 大姐头
What do we do now, boss lady?
别怕 罗根
Don't be afraid, Logan.
我的天职就是带人脱离困境
Getting out of tight spots is what I do.
这次可不行
Not this time!
交出水晶
Surrender the crystal
我保证会让你们死得痛快点
and I promise your destruction will be painless.
别着急 毛球 你想要就来拿啊
Not so fast, fur ball! You want it, you've got to get it.
你就这么点能耐?
Is that all you've got?
我把这只小猫咪惹毛了?
Did I upset the little kitty cat?
你的身手还真有点迟钝吧?
You're just not very good at this, are you?
我要把你撕碎 -我等着呢
I'll rip you apart! -I'm waiting.
嗯 如此结局还真不错
Well, looks pretty ended to me.
你说对了
You are correct!
你的结局是交出水晶 或者受死
Surrender or be destroyed.
受死 受死 受死
Destroyed, destroyed, destroyed!
你们就这么想受死?
Is that all you guys ever think about?
嗯 我们如何处置剑齿虎?
Well, what do we do with the Sabretooth?
我们会回来救他的 改天吧
We'll come back for him, someday.
我们拿到这劳什子 该如何处置呢
We've got the trinket, but what do we do with it?
我想你说到点子上了
I guess you've got a point there.
是泽维尔 全知者
It's Xavier, the all knowing.
据说他是唯一的能跟马格纳斯抗衡的巫师
They say he's the one wizard that even Magnus can't get his hands on.
李千欢 你听着
Jubilee, heed my words.
你是开启水晶之力的钥匙
You are the key to the power of the crystal.
你的善良之光能激活这块珍宝
Your own light of goodness will activate the gem,
不过首先得把两块水晶碎片结合
but not until the two half pieces are joined.
然后只有这样
Then and then only,
你才能掌握消灭马格纳斯的秘诀
will you have the secret of destroying Magnus!
噢 太好了
Oh, that's great.
我们只需大摇大摆走进马格纳斯的城♥堡♥
All we've got to do to get the other half of the crystal
取得另外半块水晶
is waltz right into Magnus' fortress.
本巨魔不干 -罗根 我们别无选择
Not this troll! -Logan, we have no choice.
此行凶险异常 但我们做好汉的不该退缩
It's mortally dangerous, but that's what we heroes do.
嗯 我们起码得趁势给他一个惊喜
Well, at least we'll have the advantage of surprise.
想给我家主人惊喜?
Surprise the Master?
不可能的 矮东西
I think not, short stuff!
这里通向地下城
This lead to the dungeons,
尽头之侧是马格纳斯存放水晶的大型地窖
near the great vault where Magnus keep the crystal.
地窖就在那里
The vault is over there.
你怎么知道这么多?-我是盗贼嘛
How come you know so much about this? -It is my job.
目前为止 一切顺利
So far, so good. It's been easy.
是啊 太顺利了
Yeah, too easy.
看 在那里
Look! There it is!
好了 伙计们 好戏要上演了
Okay, guys, it's showtime!
住手
Halt!
我们中计了
We've been set up!
罗根 -你很会玩 小贼
Logan! -You play a good game, my little brigand,
但我总是会留有一手
but the final hand is always mine!
尽管地下城灯光昏暗 水晶依然熠熠生辉
See how they pulsate, even in the dim light of my dungeon!
试想这是封印在其中的力量
Imagine the power trapped within,
历经千百年的蛰伏 等待着解封
waiting to be unlocked from its centuries of slumber.
而你 亲爱的 就是解封这股力量的钥匙
And you, my dear, are the key.
你让碎片复原 我或许还会饶你一命
Restore the shard and I may even let you survive.
我早料到你会拒绝
I expected as much,
拷问你也于事无补
and it would do scant good to threaten you.
你会宁死不屈
You would resist me to your grave.
然而 为了救你的朋友
However, to save your friend,
我敢说你会完全听命于我 -罗根
I wager you would do anything! -Logan!
你的光辉照亮了我的世界 小姐
Your light brightens my world, mistress.
求你不要让这股光辉助长邪道的黑暗
Please, don't use it to make an evil darkness!
他此言可嘉 你最好早作决定
Nobly said. Better decide quickly.
住手 你赢了
Stop it! You win!
你马格纳斯想获得力量 好啊 我这就给你
You want power, Magnus? Okay, you're going to get it!
无论你们是何等存在 你们一向都很忠诚
You have all been loyal, whatever you are.
可我再也用不上你们了
But your services are no longer required.
放了他 就现在 -现在我为什么要放他
Let him go! Now! -Now why would I do that,
你这可怜的笨女孩
you pathetic, silly little girl?
你总是说你的天职就是带人脱离困境
You always claim that getting out of tight spots is what you do.
那你带他脱离困境啊
So get out of this one!
但你作出过承诺 -我不受承诺所约束
But you promised! -I am beyond promises!
我就是绝对力量
I am power!
好啊 接招吧
Well, power this!
你的攻势只会让我变得更强大
All you are doing is making me stronger!
我正有此意呢 金属之主
That's just what I had in mind, oh, Master of Metal!
你阴我
You tricked me!
我控制不了过剩的力量
I cannot control my power!
你得小心锁定爆破位置
Watch where you're aiming those things.
我们收到你的信息并尽快赶来了
We picked up your signal and got here as soon as we could.
大家都没事吧?-没事
Is everyone all right? -Yeah.
你们来得真是及时
You guys have a great sense of timing.
大家听着 最后一个出洞的就是巨魔
Okay, gang, last one out is a troll!
嗨 孩子 我是 -罗根
Hi, kid. I'm... -Logan!
是嘛 我认识你 你是巨魔
Yeah, I know, the troll!
谁还要热可可?-奇怪了 教授
Who wants more hot cocoa? -It's odd, Professor,
我感应不到孩子们被困之后应有的恐惧
but I don't sense the fear that I should from children who have been through this kind of trauma.
你们该走了 -李千欢接着会遇到什么
Time to go. -You haven't told us what happened to Jubilee!
把故事讲完吧 -求你了
Finish the story! -Please.
故事?
Story?
我只是想我们身陷溶洞需要找些乐子而已
I just thought we all needed something fun to think about down there.
好吧 随着马格纳斯被消灭
Well, with Magnus destroyed,
王国复兴 大家非常开心
the kingdom was restored and everyone was pretty happy.
你这个英雄受到大家爱戴
They love you for the hero you are.
你若做了公主 他们还会更加爱戴你
They shall love you even more as a princess.
当然了 你还要学习如何穿衣和发言
Of course, you'll have to learn how to dress, how to speak.
以及如何治国 我们会为你请一流的导师
How to deal with matters of state. We'll get you the very best tutors.
你要没日没夜地学习 别担心 你做得到
You'll have to study day and night, but never fear, you can do it!
你要放弃这一切吗?-当然
You're going to give all this up? -Sure!
也许我以后才会做公主
Maybe I'll be a princess later.
可现在世界上还有很多奇遇等着我们
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表