剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Operations is 90% certain that's our girl.
她是谁?在那里做什么?
Who is she and what's she doing here?
我们只查到她的代号♥ 小淘气
We only have a codename, sir. Rogue.
她涉及好几次重大事件
She's been seen at several flashpoint situations.
维德威克:肯塔基州的普雷斯顿维尔(Prestonville)的旧称
维德威克的档案说她属于一个变种人团队
She turned up in the Wideawake data as part of the mutant team
代号♥“X战警” -她离开肯塔基了吗
called the X-Men. -Has she left the area yet?
监视显示没有
Surveillance says no.
盯紧她
See that she does.
用尽一切办法
One way or the other.
该死 线索又断了
Blast! Another dead end.
牌皇跟我提起这个所谓的变种人和平队
Gambit has filled me in on this supposed mutant Peace Corps.
你有什么发现吗
Have you found anything?
柯克兰给山姆留的电♥话♥连接着几个中继台
The phone number Kirkland gave Sam led me through several relay stations,
我好不容易查到里士满的一座政♥府♥大楼
until I finally wound up with an office building in Richmond.
只不过那是一栋无主大楼
Except that no one owns the building.
而且该大楼最近十年都没有被使用记录
And there are no records that it has been occupied this decade.
但大楼用电量却是当地平均用电量的三倍
Yet the power usage for that grid sector is three times the local average.
看来里面有不见得光的勾当
It has the trappings of a renegade operation.
也许要对那里进行更为直接的调查
Perhaps a more direct investigation is in order.
这似乎是你的强项 牌皇
Sounds like your area, Gambit.
本盗贼宗师要面临的挑战在哪里?
Where is the challenge to this still proud master thief?
黄鼠狼出动了
Pop go the weasel.
毫无难度
This way too easy.
除非牌皇来错地方
Either Gambit in the wrong place.
或许牌皇中计了
Or Gambit been set up.
你是谁?牌皇能给家里人打个电♥话♥求救吗
Who's there? If Gambit being arrested, don't he get one phone call?
你危害到一项非常敏感的行动
You have jeopardized a very sensitive operation.
我知道你不会供出你获悉了多少情况
And I know you won't tell us how you learned of it.
我们要如何处理你?
What will we do with you?
要不警告处分 然后放人
Maybe you let me go with a warning.
不 我觉得我们最好是让你加入我们队伍
No, I think our best option is to make you part of the team.
我真不是轻于去就的货色 -真幸运
I'm not really the joining type. -How fortunate.
那你得准备接受我们新型技术的严格测试
Then you will provide a serious test of our new technique.
画面里的变种人不是人体标本
This mutant is not much of a physical specimen.
不过他的中枢神经系统被植入机器
However, cybernetic implants in his central nervous system
使得他的异能完全受我们控制
have placed his powers entirely under our control.
嘿 小心
Hey! Watch it!
要小心的是你 格斯里
You watch it, Guthrie!
我听说你勾搭上谢莉了 -你在说什么
I heard you was making time with Shelly! -What are you talking about?
你这种怪胎垃圾有什么资格追我女朋友?
What makes you think a piece of freak trash like you can even look at my girlfriend?
你搞错了 -肯尼 住手
You're making a mistake. -Kenny, lay off!
他是山姆 他在矿洞里救过你♥爸♥
That's Sam! He saved your daddy in the mine!
滚开 托比 这是我和这个小怪胎之间的事
Get lost, Toby! This is between me and the freak-boy here!
你听着 你就是一件垃圾 肮脏的变种仔
You heard me! You're nothing but trash, a stinking mutie!
他们该把你们赶进动物园 免得为祸人间
They ought to stick your kind in a zoo, before you poison the rest of us!
好吧 要干架就放马过来
Okay, you wanna settle this? Come on!
小心 肯尼 他本事大着呢
Careful, Kenny, I've seen what he can do.
我才不会碰变种仔 可能会被感染
I ain't touching no mutie! Might get infected!
千万别靠近谢莉 怪胎
Just stay away from Shelly, freak!
你和你全家怪胎都别靠近她 我憎恨你们
You and your whole freak family! I hate your kind!
山姆 不
Sam, no!
你们看到那个怪胎的表情了吗
Did you see the look on that freak's face?
蠢货变种仔
Fool, mutie!
肯尼 做点什么吧
Kenny, do something!
我什么也做不了
I can't do nothing!
住手吧 格斯里 对不起
Cut it out, Guthrie, I'm sorry!
你听见吗 山姆 我说对不起
You hear me, Sam? I'm sorry!
她没事 山姆 我发誓
She's okay, Sam, I swear.
来吧 佩姬 我们回家吧
Come on, Paige. Let's go home.
头顶只要剃一点点就好 亲爱的
Just a little off the top, chère.
牌皇要变强了吗
Gambit getting an upgrade?
野兽 教授 是谁把他们催眠了?
Beast, Professor? Who sang the lullaby?
我运用念力抑制他们的自然机能
I used my psychic abilities to suppress activity
从而让他们出现昏厥症状
thus creating a cataleptic response.
你要把这个原理再解释一遍吗
You want to explain that one more time?
教授催眠他们 比经济学讲座还要速效
He put them to sleep faster than an economics lecture.
一般来说 我也反感这种心灵入侵行为
Normally, I find such invasions of the mind distasteful.
但考虑到你情况危急 我只好破例
But in your case, I made an exception.
牌皇对此表示高兴
Gambit happy about that.
我们见过这种情况 各位
We've seen this before, boys.
矿洞支撑物在分子层面上被弱化
The supports were weakened at the molecular level.
你们这里有变种人在工作吗
Do you have any mutants working around here?
我就说嘛 是格斯里家的小子
What'd I tell you? It's that Guthrie boy!
山姆 发生了什么鬼
Sam! What the heck's going on?
山姆 -没错
Sam! -Yes.
你做出了正确的选择 山姆
You've made the right choice, Sam,
我们这就过来
we'll be right over.
我们搞定他了 预备直升机
We got him. Warm up the chopper.
雷米 你没事吧 你这只沼泽娃
Remy! You're all right, you old swamp rat!
如果牌皇能享受到如此盛意
If Gambit get this kind of welcome,
被多抓几次也值了
he get captured more often.
山姆·格斯里在哪里?-我想他回家了
Where is Sam Guthrie? -I reckon he went home.
我们要抢在柯克兰之前找到他
We must find him before Kirkland does.
他们想将其投放到某种活体武器计划
They want him for some sort of living weapons program
以控制他的大脑 使他沦为爪牙
to control his mind and use his powers.
该死的变种仔 -滚出本镇
Darn Mutie! -Get out of here!
出来 格斯里 -那小子在何处?
Come on out, Guthrie! -Where's the boy?
他走了 被这些他以为是朋友的人吓跑了
He's gone! Scared off by folks he thought was his friends.
看看你们
Look at you.
我们还是小伙子时就互相认识
We've known each other since we was younguns.
我是你们的煤矿同事 到你们的商店购物
I worked beside you in the mines and shopped in your stores.
你们看着山姆长大
Y'all known Sam since the day he was born.
对不起 艾德 不关你和爱莲的事
I'm sorry, Ed. It ain't you or Ellen.
但你家小孩只会带来麻烦
But that boy's brought nothing but trouble.
我们要驱逐他
We don't want him in our town.
他害死了我的牝马
He killed my mares!
你们想看到这些麻烦的元凶?
You want to see the cause of your troubles?
你们想看到变种人?
You want to see a mutant?
你们要的变种人在那里
There's your mutants!
滚出本镇
Get out of town!
我们要把你们赶走
We don't want you in our town!
看来我们来得太迟了 教授
Looks like we're too late, Professor.
我们来教训这帮变种人吧
Let's teach these muties a lesson!
滚出本镇
Get out of here!
一切都会好起来的 山姆 别担心
Everything will be all right, Sam. Don't worry.
但愿我能这么坚定 就这样丢下我的家人
I wish I was that sure. Leaving my family like that.
别因为家人而烦恼 我们会保证他们安全
Don't trouble yourself about them, Sam. We'll make sure they're safe.
你得对罪犯强硬点
You've got to be tough with criminals.
可这是查尔斯·泽维尔
But that's Charles Xavier.
我在电视上见过他和总统会面
I've seen him on TV with the President!
还有汉克·麦考伊 他们不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And Hank McCoy. They ain't terrorists.
不 他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 孩子
Yes, they are, son.
你要帮我们制止他们吗
And you are going to help us put a stop to them!
你们在做什么?我不明白
What are you doing? I don't understand!
不
No!
紧急出动突击队 把他抓回来
Scramble the shock troops. Bring him back!
滚出本镇 -我们要把你们赶走
Get out of town. -We don't want you in our town.
看看能否吓退他们
Let's see if we can scare them off!
滚出…… -怎么回事
Get out... -What's going on?
他来这里做什么
What's he doing here?
他们来了 -是谁要来了 山姆 你没事吧
They're coming! -Who's coming, Sam? Are you okay?
他们要抓我 还有你们 你们快走吧
They're after me! And you! You all got to get out of here!
这是怎么回事 -究竟怎么回事 山姆
What's going on over here? -What's this all about, Sam?
这全是骗局 有人要带走我
It's all a trick! They're trying to kidnap me!
你最好有证据才能……
You best have proof before you start...
别让他们殃及民众
Keep them away from the civilians!
没时间让你分♥析♥目标……
No time for analysis...
别伤害我们一家
Leave us alone!
派出一号♥单位 -他还没准备好 长官
Send in Unit One. -He's not ready yet, sir.
我不是在给你提建议
That wasn't a suggestion.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表