剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
- Whoa, thanks, mom! - Yeah! Nice!
食品柜里或许也有为你们准备的东西
There may also be something for you in the pantry.
-不是吧 -靠 我的飞机杯
- No way! - Shit! My flesh!
-太棒了 -等一下 哪个是我的
- Yes! - Wait, which one's mine?
闻闻不就知道了
Let's smell them.
-这个是我的 -这才是我的好儿子
- That's me. That's me. - There's my boys.
哦不
Oh no.
你怎么来了 你是怎么找到我的
What are you doing here? How did you find me?
瓦尔给我打了一百多个电♥话♥
Val called about a hundred times.
-你穿的是泡泡袖吗 -你穿的是滑板裤吗
- Are those puffed sleeves? - Are those board shorts?
那是白色大皮靴吗
Are those white leather boots?
-你那是水烟斗吗 -对
- Is that a bong? - It is.
酷啊 姐们儿
Cool, dude.
你在瓦尔这里干嘛
Why are you at Val's?
因为我想离你远点
Because I needed space from you.
说句实话 我现在也想
Honestly, I think I still do.
天啊 你这墨镜
Those glasses, my god.
它们...
They're...
它收到了一些...
They have been receiving some, um...
评价
feedback.
不是谁都能驾驭得了
They're not for everyone.
你知道 不是我安排艾莉西亚上那个节目的
You know I didn't arrange for Alicia to be on that show.
对 但你在为一个想要剥削我的人卖♥♥命啊
Yes, but you're working for someone who wants to exploit me!
但我是你的公♥关♥啊 小傻瓜
But I'm your publicist, ding dong!
要是这事儿不是百分百对你有利
I'm never gonna put you in something
我绝对不会拉着你去做的
that isn't in your best interest.
在书大卖♥♥之前
Everyone's afraid of bad publicity
-人人都害怕负面新闻 -那是什么意思
- 'til their book sells out. - What does that mean?
尽管你接下来几次露面都很重要
Well, while your next few appearances are critical,
但目前你的预售势头不错
the way your pre-sales are tracking,
你手上也许要出一本畅销书了
you might have a hit on your hands.
真的假的
Really?
你还觉得这是个错误吗
You still think this was a mistake?
我给你带了个宝贝
I got you something.
能让你调整好状态
Put you in the right headspace.
震动棒 认真的吗 这也太奇怪了
Vibrator? Really? This is very weird.
就算对我俩来说也太没下限了
Even for us. We have found the line.
我可是以一个专业商业合伙人的身份来找你的
Excuse me, I am here as a professional business colleague.
这一点都不专业
This is not professional.
明天可是个重要日子
You have a big day tomorrow,
我要你处于最佳状态
I need you in your best mindset.
这东西叫"欲♥女♥风流"
It's called the "Satisfyher."
很优雅 很好用 真的
It's very elegant, it's prestige, really.
"新一代空气脉冲阴蒂刺♥激♥"
"Next generation air pulse clitoral stimulation?"
凯特 你认真的吗
Seriously, Kate?
下次送个围巾蜡烛之类的就行了
Next time, maybe just like, a scarf, or a candle, or something.
你在吐槽之前不如先试试这玩意
How about you take it for a spin before all the criticism.
这东西能让你在十秒内高♥潮♥
Apparently it can make you cum in like, 10 seconds!
你真是个疯子 我现在跟瓦尔住在一块儿
You're psycho! I'm literally living with Val,
你让我什么时候用它呢
what am I supposed to do with this?
要不你试试在我回到车里之前你能高♥潮♥多少次
Maybe see how many times you can cum before I get to the car.
你俩好好熟悉一下彼此吧
Well, I'll let you two get acquainted.
养精蓄锐
Stay sharp.
莱昂内尔 你怎么...
Lionel? What--
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
瓦尔给我打了一百多个电♥话♥
Val called about a hundred times.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
好吧 没事了 过来抱抱妈妈
Okay. It's okay. Okay. Hug your mom.
过来抱抱妈妈
Hug your mom.
没事了 我们在
It's okay, we're here.
我们在
We're here.
你怎么穿得跟个朋克乐手似的
Why are you dressed like a member of blink 182?
-你疯啦 -这叫公♥司♥扩张
- Have you gone nuts? - It's called expanding.
除了你自己 没人会对你好
You gotta treat yourself, or no one else will.
凯特 我们得谈谈贷款的事
Kate, we gotta talk about this loan.
-我们付不起... -内森 你怎么回事
- We cannot afford-- - Nathan, what the fuck?
我今天嗨到不行了
I was flying high today,
还给你发了裸照 你就这点反应吗
I send you a sexy pic, and nothing?
我的"洞照"啊
The hole pic.
你在说什么呢 什么洞照
What are you talking about? What's a hole pic?
还能有什么洞照
What does it sound like?
我绝对没有收到
Yeah, I definitely didn't get that.
什么 我都发给你了 统统发过去了
What? Well, I sent it to you, the whole enchilada!
本人的大黑洞啊 查查你的邮件吧
Launchpad to trash hole! Check your e-mail!
我两分钟之前才看过
I checked it like, two minutes ago.
-再看一次 -好吧
- Check it again! - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
刷新一下
Refresh it.
-再刷新一下 -我刷了
- Uh, refresh it again. - I am.
点"全部邮件"看看呢
Maybe check "All mail."
看看垃圾邮件
Check spam!
没有
No.
再刷新一下呢
Refresh it? Yeah.
或者 再刷一下呢
Maybe, refresh it?
你还是看看发件箱吧
Check your "Sent."
凯特
Kate?
你把你的"黑洞"发给谁了
Who'd you send your trash hole to?
发到妈妈群里了
The mom group.
查理班上每个孩子妈都收到了
Every single one in Charlie's class.
还是买♥♥一洞赠一洞呢
That's a twofer.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表