剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
不准和我女儿这样讲话
Don't talk to my daughter that way!
我很抱歉 "老爹"
Oh, I'm sorry, dad.
我有个想法
You know, here's a thought,
你怎么不教你女儿一些礼节呢
why don't you try teaching your daughter some manners,
这样我就不用教她了
so I don't have to.
我的妈呀 爸爸
Oh my god! Dad!
我的天 我很抱歉
Oh my god, I am so sorry!
我真的很抱歉 你没事吧
I am so sorry. Are you okay?
你...你需要冰敷一下吗
Do you, do you need some ice with that?
什么鬼 老兄
What the hell, man?!
-你在干什么 -我根本不知道
- What are you doing? - I don't even know!
-就... -你干嘛转他
- Just... - Why were you spinning him?
我想着这可能让他晕头转向
I thought it might disorient him!
老天 珍妮 你在干嘛
Jesus, Jenny, what are you doing?
我醒着 但我很痛苦
I'm woke, but I'm in pain.
是因为那个基佬吗
Is this about that Peter Pan dude?
我只是很困惑
I'm just so confused right now.
我尝试去拥抱他内心的基佬
I'm trying to embrace his inner Pan,
但好像我做的每件事都是错的
but it feels like everything I do is wrong.
听起来你喜欢上这个人了
Well, it sounds like you actually like this guy.
废话 你有在听我讲吗
Duh! Are you even listening?
天呐 如果他不想和别的人在一起
God, it would just be so much easier
事情就简单太多了
if he didn't want to be with anybody else.
行啊 你有给他讲过你的感受吗
Okay, so have you tried telling him how you feel?
-什么 没有 -为什么不呢
- What? No! - Why not?
最直接的原因就是
Well, for the very obvious reason
他还没告诉我他的感受
that he hasn't told me how he feels yet.
你这个可怜的小蠢货
You poor little stunted dumb-dumb!
你真的觉得你要等着
You actually think you have to wait for him
他先告诉你他的感受吗
to tell you how he feels first?
这...这太可悲了
That's... That's so pathetic.
妈的
Oh shit.
-你好 -你好 是福斯特太太吗
- Hello. - Hello, Mrs. Foster?
我是圣席琳学校的老师
I'm calling from st. Celine's,
想请问有人来接查理吗
and I'm wondering if anybody will be picking up Charlie?
不好意思 我丈夫本该去接他们的
I'm so sorry, my husband was supposed to pick them up.
我现在过来
I'm on my way right now.
去你♥妈♥的♥内森 不敢相信
Oh, fucking Nathan! Unbelievable!
你好 请问你是谁
Hello? Who am I speaking with?
请问你是谁
Uh, who am I speaking with,
为什么你接了我老公的电♥话♥
and why do you have my husband's phone?
福斯特女士 我是莫宁赛德医院的护士
Ms. Foster, I'm a nurse at Morningside hospital.
你丈夫出了车祸
Your husband has been in an accident.
什么 怎么回事 他...他没事吧
What? What happened? Is, is he okay?
我目前只知道
All the information I have right now
他在路上骑自行车的时候被车撞了
is that he was out biking, and was hit by a car.
我的天呐
Oh my god!
他目前正在急诊治疗
He's currently in our emergency care.
我的天呐
Oh my god!
如果你丈夫要在日出时分骑车的话
You know, if your husband is going to be out biking near sunrise,
他真的应该穿上反光装置
he really should be wearing reflective gear.
医生 请拨♥打♥379
Doctor, please dial 379.
医生 请拨♥打♥379
Doctor, please dial 379.
-凯特 -凯特
- Kate! - Kate!
我的天呐 见到你们真好
Oh my god, I'm so happy to see you guys!
-内森怎么样了 -有什么新的进展吗
- How's Nathan? - Yeah, have you heard anything more?
我只知道他现在在做手术
Well, all I know is that he's in surgery right now.
我忍♥不住...
Um, I just keep um...
天呐 我忍♥不住想象他躺在那里的画面
Oh god! I keep picturing him lying there, you know,
一个人
just alone, and just...
内脏都流出来了
guts spilling out of him, you know?
我感觉他的脾脏都在路上翻滚
Yeah, I just feel like his spleen rolling down the road.
躺在一摊碎玻璃上
Lying in a bed of shattered glass.
-姐 -抱歉
- Dude. - Sorry.
-抱歉 -我就想 万一呢
- Sorry. - I just, like, what if? You know?
我不能当一个单亲妈妈
I cannot be a single mom.
我知道有的单亲妈妈也很称职
I know some moms are like, great at it,
但我不是其中之一
but I'm not one of those moms,
双亲妈妈我都当不好 所以...
I can barely be a married mom, so just--
看着我 不会发生这种事的
Look at me. That is not gonna happen.
内森会没事的 知道吗
Nathan is gonna be fine, okay?
她说得对 我们得保持乐观
She's right, we gotta stay positive,
向宇宙传递正面的能量
put good vibes out into the universe.
好 谢谢你们
Okay, thank you.
没有你们我都不知道该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do without you guys here, I mean...
今天我都已经搞砸了这么多事了
After today I fucked up so many times,
我甚至不知道该怎么开口向你们道歉
I don't even know how to begin to say I'm sorry.
没事的 都过去了
It's fine, it's all good.
无论怎样 我们一起挺过去
We're gonna get through this together, no matter what.
无论怎样
No matter what.
福斯特太太
Mrs. Foster?
恐怕这事不好开口
I'm afraid there's no easy way to say this.
我的天呐
Oh my god.
他睾丸撕裂了
It was a testicle tear.
睾什么
A wh
-回见 -再见
- Later. - Yeah, bye.
你们去哪儿
Where you guys going?
说好的"无论怎样"呢
What happened to, "no matter what?"
他还断了一根肋骨
He also broke a rib,
但最严重的问题还是睾丸
but the crux of the problem really is the testicles.
-你们好啊 -我的天呐
- Hi, guys. - Oh my god!
我很抱歉之前急着挂你的电♥话♥
I'm so sorry I was so short with you on the phone earlier,
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我觉着...
I feel...
大海真的是个生活的好地方
like the ocean would be a really cool place to live.
-什么鬼 -止痛药的副作用
- What the fuck? - Oh, painkillers.
懂了
Gotcha.
我们要让他留院观察一晚
We're gonna keep him overnight for observation.
让他的"小兵"工作起来
Get those soldiers marching again.
非常感谢
Appreciate it.
然后接他回家后
And once you get him home,
一天需要给他换两到三次药
you'll have to change the dressing two or three times a day,
但他会完全康复的 终有一天
but he will make a full recovery. Eventually.
你听到我说的关于♥大♥海♥的事了吧
You heard what I said about the ocean, right?
-是的 我听到了 -嗯 那底下真好
- Oh yeah, no, I did. - Yeah. Good down there.
什么事
What?
我可以进来吗
Mind if I come in?
说的好像我有得选似的
It's not like I have a choice.
我明白了
I get it.
你一定很难过
You must be pretty upset.
看到本尼特跟另一个女孩儿在一起一定不好受
It can't have been easy to see Bennett with that other girl.
但你知道他是个笨蛋 对吧
But you know he's kind of a douche, right?
我也说不好
I don't know.
我只是...喜欢他看我的眼神
I just... liked the way he looked at me.
就好像他真的很喜欢我
He seemed to really like me.
我知道这么想很蠢
I know that's dumb.
不 这一点也不蠢
No, that's not dumb at all.
但我们得说清楚
But just so we're clear,
我今天的行为并不得体
what I did today was not cool. Okay?
我不该那样发脾气
I shouldn't have lost my temper like that,
暴♥力♥永远不是答案
and violence is never the answer.
-他也是活该 -我知道 可不嘛
- Well, he kinda deserved it. - I know, he did, right?
但还是不行 可不能打小孩
But no. No, no, no. No, we don't hit kids.
你♥爸♥爸打小孩的事也不能告诉你妈妈
And uh, we don't tell your mother about your dad hitting children.
-你喜欢那感觉 -是啊 你说得对
- You liked it. - Oh yeah, you got that right!
你想想 打架这方面我是不占优势的
I mean, when you think about it, I had the disadvantage in the fight,
毕竟 我很可能受重伤
after all, I- I could've been seriously hurt.
他可是正当壮年 这是优势之一
He had youth on his side. For one.
我的骨密度低得吓人
I have unsettlingly low bone density.
我吃钙片 但我...
I mean, I take calcium, but I'm--
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表