剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
Oh, more water?
雅各布在网上买♥♥了这个特棒的滤水壶
Jacob got us this sick brita off Craigslist.
老爷 夫人
Milord? Milady.
你和我们一起吃饭时
When you dine with us,
你的一切需求都能被满足
you want for nothin'.
确实
It's true.
你们是在哪学的这些礼节
Where did you boys learn these manners?
《权力的游戏》
"Game of thrones."
-兄弟 -怎么了
- Bro! - What?
我们把鱼柳忘了
We forgot the fish sticks!
他妈的...抱歉
Motherf--pardon us.
-失陪 您请 -请享用 先生
- Excuse us. After you. - Enjoy, sir.
-请 -您请
- Please. - Please, you.
-谢谢你 -怎么了
- Oh, thank you. - What's wrong?
我还以为你会开心呢
I, I thought you'd be happy.
他们一点都不像我的孩子了
Well, these aren't even my boys.
他们只剩下被驯化的躯壳了
They're domesticated husks!
很抱歉我这么说 但是...
Oh, I hate to say it, but...
我更喜欢他们野蛮的样子
I preferred them feral.
我现在真是活力爆棚了
I am so charged right now!
真棒
Good for you.
我刚把半碗拉面撒床单上了
I just spilled a half a bowl of ramen in our sheets.
而且我觉得我大腿上要起疹子了
And I think I'm developing a rash on my thighs.
很抱歉听你这么说 但我刚买♥♥下了一个公♥司♥
Sorry to hear that, but I just bought a company,
而且今晚咱们必须来一发
and we are 100 percent boning tonight.
等等 你说什么
Sorry, wait, what?
厉害吧
I know!
我从银行借了贷款
I got a loan from the bank.
你借了贷款
You took out a loan?
大企业就是这么建立起来的 内森
This is how you build a business, Nathan.
然后我们要开一瓶香槟
And we are gonna pop a bottle of champagne,
然后干起来 下午好
and fuck about it! Good afternoon.
我今晚绝对不能做♥爱♥
I am definitely not having sex tonight.
我有开放性伤口...
I have an open wound, and...
等等 你居然借了一笔贷款
Sorry, you took out a loan?
你觉得我没法让你硬起来吗
You think I can't get you hard?
就算要你命我也要让你硬
I'll get you hard if it kills you.
罗茜来我办公室 我们要拍裸照了
Rosie, my office, we're doin' a nude.
什么 我的天
What? Oh my god!
好了
Okay!
什么 不是 我自己拍就好
What? No. Uh-uh. I was gonna take it.
你就是过来给我一些建议
You were just gonna give me some pointers,
然后麻溜地出去
and get the hell outta here.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你自己永远拍不到我能拍到的角度
You'll never be able to get the angles I can.
-行吧 管他呢 -好的
- All right, what the hell. - Okay!
墨镜 我猜要拿下来吗
So, glasses, I assume they're coming off?
不 不 墨镜戴着 相信我
No, on. Glasses on. Trust me.
好吧 打算拍什么
Okay, so what are we thinking?
拍胸部吗 虽然我也不是巨♥乳♥ 但...
Boobs? Not exactly titty city here, but--
拍胸部 我们还留在2013年吗
Boobs? What is this, 2013?
不 现在的男的想要洞照
No, guys these days, they want hole pics.
洞照
Hole pics?
意思是...我的洞的照片吗
As in pics of... my holes?
是的
Yeah.
如果这是潮流那就这样吧
Well, I guess if that's what's in Vogue.
这样可以吗 好看吗
So is okay? Is this good?
我觉得我们停不下来了
I think we gotta go all the way.
我感觉我们已经越界了
I feel like we're already crossing a line,
我不想接到人事的电♥话♥
I don't wanna get a call from HR.
凯特 我就是人事
Kate, I am HR.
快闭嘴吧 让我们好好火♥辣♥一把
Now shut the fuck up, and let's steam these windows.
好吧 你是专家
Okay, you're the pro.
我就把内♥裤♥扯到一边就好了吗
So do I just sort of tuck it to the side type of thing?
-就是这样 完美 -天呐
- That's it. Perfect. - Boy!
好了 张开腿
Okay, now spread 'em.
用你的手指 拨开
With your fingers, spread 'em.
-好吧 -很不错
- Oh right, yeah. - Great work.
-用拇指挠一下 -什么
- Tickle it with your thumb. - What?!
好了 现在做瑜伽猫牛姿势 凯特
Okay, now, cat and cow pose for me, Kate.
-好的 -猫 牛 猫 牛
- Sure, yeah. - Cat. Cow. Cat. Cow.
-好的 -拱背 塌腰 拱背 塌腰
- Right. - Really arch your back, concave! Arch, and concave.
-好的好的 -猫 牛 半月式
- Okay. Okay. - Cat. Cow. Half-moon!
-我不知道那是什么 -我的天 完美
- I don't know what that is. - Oh my god, it's so good!
现在 拍打一下 拍起来
Oh! Now, smack it. Smack it!
我的老天 我都害怕起来了
Oh my god, I'm scared.
-这很性感吗 -是的
- This is sexy?! - Yes!
-太性感了 -行了 你猜怎么着
So sexy! - Okay, you know what?
够了 快给我
That's enough, give me that.
我的天 这整一个大黑洞啊
Oh my-ooh! That's the entire launchpad to trash hole.
对啊 买♥♥一洞赠一洞
Yeah, that's a twofer.
我没看到奶头 这样行吗
Now, I don't see nipples. Is that bad?
都有两个洞了谁还需要奶头
Who needs nipples when you have two holes?
是哦
Right.
天呐 太好了
Oh god, here we go,
内森绝对猜不到会收到什么劲爆消息
Nathan's not gonna know what hit him!
对了 你跟莫的会开得怎么样
Oh, how'd your meeting go with Mo,
他接受报价了吗
did he take the deal?
绝对的 我们都是大亨了 宝贝
Big time, we are tycoons, baby,
你最好清理出大点的空间
you better start making space out there.
真的吗 哪儿
Really? Where?
罗茜 我们在扩张 快上船
Rosie, we're growing, get on board.
看到那些没被利用的空间了吗 利用起来
See all that negative space? Make it positive.
收到 船长
Aye aye, captain!
已发送
Sent!
发生在布鲁迪身上的事 真的太可怕了
What happened to Brody was a terrible, terrible thing.
偏偏就在我们发展势头正猛的时候
And right as we were hitting such momentum.
我们被炒了吗
Are we fired?
在这种情况下 是的
Well, under the circumstances, yes.
不 我的创伤治疗师这周去高尔夫旅行了
Oh no! My trauma counselor is on a golf trip all week.
我很抱歉事情最终结果是这样
I'm so sorry things are ending like this.
这真是一段糟糕的经历
This is very bad experience.
好的 谢谢你 拉迪斯拉夫
Okay. Yes. Um... Thanks, Ladislav.
拜拜
Bye, now.
弗兰姬 在我从业时间里
You know, Frankie, in all my years,
没见过房♥产经纪人为了证明窗户很牢固
an agent has never tried to prove the strength of a window
去冲破窗户的
by running directly at it.
是的我知道 那画面在我脑海中挥之不去
Yeah. Yeah, I know. I can't get it out of my head.
至少过程很快 他没有感受到痛苦
At least it was quick, he couldn't have felt a thing.
但我想不到比这更糟糕的死法了
But I'm wracking my brain for a worse way to go.
我猜也是
I suppose so, yeah.
听着 弗兰姬 这幢楼要被查封了
Look, Frankie, the building's getting shut down.
而且我手头上接到很多官司
And I've got a massive lawsuit on my hands
拜那个男孩的家庭所赐
thanks to that boy's family.
我需要你和他们谈谈
I need you to go talk to them.
什么 不行 我做不到
What? No! I cannot do that.
你知道吗 我没告你你已经很幸运了
You know, you're lucky that I'm not suing you.
这话他妈是什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
你明明知道他就是个定时炸♥弹♥
He was a live wire, you knew that,
你鼓励他这么做
You encouraged it.
他的血案就是你造成的
That boy's blood is on your hands.
现在不如你去亡羊补牢
Now how 'bout you go make this right,
这样我就不用去找科尼房♥地♥产♥的麻烦
so I don't have to come after Coyne Realty.
等等 那我们什么时候用漂白剂
Wait. So when we use the bleach?
-只用在白衣服上 -妈妈
- Only on the whites. - Oh. Mom?
你在这儿干什么
Wh-what are you doing here?
就算你们离家出走了
Just because you flew the coop
也不意味着我不是你们妈妈了
doesn't mean I'm not still your mother!
我想着你们偶尔也可以享受一顿家庭晚餐
I thought you boys could use a nice home-cooked meal once in a while.
看看冰箱
Check the freezer.
-谢谢妈妈 -太棒了
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表