剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
认真的吗 还要冷战吗
Really? Still with the silent treatment?
那你为什么还要接电♥话♥啊
Well, then, why did you even answer?!
听着 对不起我走得这么突然
Listen, I'm sorry that I left so abruptly.
但我不知道我还要道多少次歉才行
But I don't know how many times I can apologize.
我要求也不高
I don't ask much.
我只求不会一回到家
I just ask that I don't come home
就看到两个饿着的女儿
and find two hungry daughters,
还有一张只写着"马上回来"的纸条
and a note that just says, "BRB."
所以留的纸条没起作用吗
So I guess it didn't work?
亲爱的 温斯顿出版社的事对我很重要
Honey, Wynston Publishing is a really big deal.
这可能是让我的书出版的最后机会
It might be my last chance for my book to find a home.
我疯了才不参加这个会议
I would've been crazy not to take this meeting.
是啊 你知道还有什么事很疯吗
Yeah, you know what else is crazy?
上了一天班就休假
Taking a vacation one day after you start work!
你的返程航♥班♥是什么时候
When is your return flight home?
亚历克莎
Alexa,
家庭日历上有航♥班♥信息吗
are there any flights on the family calendar?
日历上没有航♥班♥信息
I see no flights on the calendar.
你没订回程的机票
You didn't book a return flight.
我会订的
I will!
你认真的吗 又冷战
Really? Silent treatment again?
好了 好了 拜拜
Okay. All right. Goodbye!
天啊 埃拉 小点声
Jesus Ella, turn it down!
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
Uh, yeah.
没事 就是莱昂内尔的事让我有点精神紧张
Yeah, I'm just tense from the Lionel thing.
是啊 那肯定的 我都听到了
Yeah, of course, I heard.
但听着 今天是个大日子 明白吗
But look, we got a big day today, okay?
所以我们要全身心投入进去
So we gotta get our head in the game,
然后让他看看你来这是为了什么
and show him why you came out here.
因为斯隆期待看到的是安妮·卡尔森
Because Sloane is expecting to meet Anne Carlson,
育儿专家
parenting expert.
而你刚才却冲着别人家2岁的孩子发脾气
And you just snapped at someone else's two-year-old.
-完全明白 对不起 -没事
- Totally. Sorry. - Please.
好了 这个斯隆 她是个什么样的人
Okay, Sloane. What's she like?
不好说
I don't know!
她挺酷的 你懂吗
Uh, she's bitchin', you know?
-挺酷的 -她非常厉害 你知道吗
- Bitchin'? - She bumps, you know?
-她棒极了 棒呆了 -你语无伦次了
- She fucks, she slaps. - You're glitching.
到时候你就知道了 你会喜欢她的
You'll see. You're gonna love her,
你肯定会超爱她
You're gonna fuckin' love her!
职场老妈
第五季 第四集
-你是基佬 -你才是基佬
- You're gay! - You're gay!
不好意思 我稍后再打给你
Sorry, I'm gonna have to call you back.
-天啊 你不能小点声吗 -我看见你了
- Jesus, can't you keep it down?! - I saw you.
摸一个男人 一个长了鸡♥巴♥的男人
Gropin' a man! A man with a dick!
-然后呢 -"然后呢"是什么意思
- And? - What do you mean, "and?!"
不好意思让你看到了
I'm sorry you had to see that,
但我们已经谈过这个话题了
but we spoke about this.
我们可以约其他人啊
We see other people.
其他人 不是男人
People! Not men!
据我所知 男人也是人
Last I checked, men are people.
好了 谜语人 你少跟我抖机灵
Okay, Riddler, stop trying to outsmart me here.
我不知道该怎么说 但在这方面
I don't know what to say. In these matters like these,
我是...流动的
I'm... fluid.
我就是不明白你为什么既喜欢这种...
I, I just don't understand how you can like this...
又喜欢那种的
and that.
我想我就是喜欢人类吧
I guess I'm a people person.
衣服下面的东西只是细枝末节的小事
Look, what's under the hood is just a detail.
你知道你这是什么吗
You know what you're being?
你这就是贪婪
You're being greedy.
我要甩了你这个基佬 这件小事你看怎样
I'm dumping your gay ass. How's that for a detail?!
我真的想和你交往下去
I really do want to keep seeing you.
但你说的对
But you're right,
和思想保守的人交往下去可能确实...
it's probably not wise for me to keep seeing someone so...
不太明智
close-minded.
感谢你来这告诉我你的顾虑
Thanks for coming by and making your concerns known.
珍妮 等等
Jenny, wait.
怎么了
Yeah?
请告诉马文
Please tell Marvin
今天内我要看到珀尔马特-多尔曼账户的最新情况
I need an update on the Perlmutter-Dorman account by end-of-day.
十分感谢各位家长们
Thank you, parents,
来参加你们孩子的故事展
for coming to your children's storybook exhibit!
非常高兴能看到我们的孩子
How thrilling it is to see the way our children
在学习把故事的开头中间和结尾连接起来
are learning to connect beginnings, middles, and endings.
好好欣赏吧
Enjoy!
佐伊画了一个爱情故事
Zoe made a love story.
故事里有一个男孩 一个女孩
About a boy and a girl.
没有第三个人
And nobody else.
好了 这是查理的
Okay, so here's Charlie's.
很明显这是开头 这个故事画的是...
Clearly a beginning. It's the uh, story of...
一只手的轮廓
an outline of a hand.
有什么想法吗
Thoughts?
我猜你觉得他的故事不太好
I'm gathering you're not a fan of his story?
我在想
Well, I'm starting to think
查理或许有"结果焦虑"的问题
that Charlie might struggle with "results anxiety."
你看这个故事有一点...
See the way the story just sorta...
烂尾
fizzles out?
因为他在看到另一位学生的作品
It's because he had a meltdown
得到了许多称赞之后 就崩溃了
after another student's project received quite a bit of praise.
不好意思 一个五岁小孩会有结果焦虑吗
Sorry, results anxiety? Uh, for a five-year-old?
-会的 -这正常吗
- Oh yeah. - Is that normal?
不正常
Oh no.
如果你们有时间 朗达的故事很值得一看
If you have time, Rhoda's story is really worth a look.
-肯定的 -真的很好
- Oh, I'm sure it is. - It is.
我发誓我几乎能感受到这只老鼠的情绪
I swear I can almost feel the rat's emotions
从这张纸上涌出来
coming off the page!
我们要好好培养这个天赋
We need to nurture this talent.
一只老鼠和一个小女孩的故事
Well, the story of a rat and a girl,
他们被闪电击中
struck by lightning.
合为一体了
Fused together, huh!
鼠女
Rat-girl.
鼠女 你们肯定很自豪吧
Rat-girl, you guys must be very proud.
一想到他尽了最大努力
The thought of him trying his best,
却情绪崩溃到无法完成作品
and then getting so emotional he can't finish?
我不行了 我接受不了
I can't, I can't take it.
我只希望他不会因此把自己封闭起来
Oh, I just hope he's not alienating himself.
你认为他没有朋友吗
You think he has no friends?
我说不准
I don't know.
好吧 马上就是他的生日了
Okay, well, his birthday's coming up.
也许我们可以邀请他的全班同学
Maybe we, you know, invite the whole class.
没有艺术课 没有中途崩溃 大家一起玩
No art. No meltdown. Just good times.
这主意不错 就这么做吧
I love that. Let's do it.
如果我要帮我生命中的所有男性建立信心的话
And while I want to build up the confidence of all the men in my life,
我有责任告诉你
it is my duty to tell you,
你穿着那件反光背心 真心很蠢
you look... stupid in that reflective vest.
安全第一嘛
Safety first.
这可是大白天 内森
It's the daytime, Nathan!
-我跑太快了怕撞到人 -内森
- I'm very fast. - Nathan!
爱你哦
Love you!
那是什么鬼画展
What a shit show in there!
就是说啊
Okay?
每个人都在夸那女孩的画
The way everyone fawns over that girl's art
不知道的还以为她是莫奈呢
like she's Monet?!
世界著名画家
听到你这么说真是太好了
It is so great to hear you say that!
查理根本就跟不上
Charlie cannot keep up.
朗达的画都快把他搞崩溃了
I mean, Rhoda's art is sending him into a whole goddamn tailspin!
如果这能让你好受点的话
Well, if it makes you feel better,
我都不知道阿克斯的故事到底讲了什么
I don't know what the hell Axe's story is about.
大概有六个人物 都是火柴人
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表