剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
-没问题 -我也是这么想的
- No problem. - That's what I thought.
谢谢 谢谢 我...回聊
Thank you, thank you. I will uh, speak soon.
真兴奋
Exiting, exciting.
臭虫男孩 听起来...
Bed Bug Boy, now that sounds--
接受就好 凯特
Take the yes, kate!
好的
Okay. Okay. Okay.
知道了 别叫了
So, I know, I know.
行了孩子们 进去玩吧
Alright guys, go play,
因为妈妈要独处五分钟 怎么样
cause mommy's gonna need five minutes to herself, how's that sound?
-快跑 快跑 -你好啊 阿克斯
- Run! Run! Run! Run! Run! - Hi, Axe.
和查理玩得开心点
Have fun with Charlie!
他这一整周都在念叨这次聚会
He's been talking about this playdate all week.
聚会 没错
Playdate. Right.
你完全忘了是不是
You totally forgot, didn't you?
没有 我没忘 我没忘
No, I did not forgot, I did not forgot.
你想喝点酒吗
Hey, you wanna get after some wine?
-好啊 再好不过了 -好 倒点酒喝
- Yes! Yes! - Yeah, let's pound some wine.
我有事跟你讲 来吧
I gotta talk to you about something, come here.
-干杯 -棒
- Cheers! - Yes.
告诉我 作为艺术家
Tell me. As an artist,
真的有人拥有艺术吗
does anyone really own art?
-这是个很宽泛的问题啊 -好吧
- That's a loaded question. - Okay.
你真想讨论这个吗
You really want to get into this?
-给我个大概的答案 -给我个情境
- Give me the coles notes. - Give me the context?
比如一个小孩 画了点东西
Ah, let's say a kid draws something,
然后专业艺术家改进了一下
and then like, a proper artist refines it.
从法律上看 谁更占理
Legally, who's the wiser?
我认为所有艺术都是借来的
Well, I think all art is borrowed.
我们只不过是在来回传递观点创意
We're just passing ideas back and forth.
-真正算数的是做出来的艺术品 -确实
- It's the execution that counts. - Exactly!
小孩都是傻子 他们无法做出任何东西
Kids are idiots. They can't execute a thing.
谢谢
Thank you.
说起这 我们的小傻子哪去了
Speaking of, where are our idiots?
看来他们在搞小鸡鸡聚会
Look like they're having a little penis party!
他超迷这个的
he's obsessed!
不 查理才迷 沉迷击剑
No, Charlie's obsessed. Always with the sword fights.
至少我俩都在这共同面对
At least we're in this together.
阿克斯的不一样
Axe's is different.
不一样
Different?
好吧 查理...
Okay, um, Charlie...
你和阿克斯没有什么不同
So you and Axe are not different.
就是不同
Yes, you are.
好吧 是不同 但这没什么
Yes, you are, and it's fine.
-我来处理 -多谢
- I'm just gonna take over. - Appreciate it.
你俩不一样 但是没有好坏之分
You're different, but not better.
我们以差异为傲并且尊重差异
We honour and respect the ways that we're different.
说得太他妈好了 棒棒棒棒棒
Fuck that was good, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
-阿克斯的有帽子 -帽子
- Axe's has a hat. - A hat?
他是说有包皮
He means uncircumcised.
这个问题归你
This one's all you.
来到犹太教领域了
Yeah, we're in jewish waters now.
好吧 查理
Okay, so Charlie, uh,
犹太男孩没有帽子
Jewish boys don't have hats.
但是别难过
But don't be sad, uh...
因为...是因为...
It's because um, it's because...
你是天选之人 对吧
You're one of the chosen people, huh?
上帝亲选
Chosen by god.
你也是天选之人 阿克斯
Hey, you're chosen too, Axe.
你有"帽子"是因为我们家不信割礼
Yours has "a hat" because we don't believe in genital mutilation.
好吧 暴击
Okay, ouch.
我们以差异为傲并且尊重差异
We honour and respect the ways in which we are different.
不过你懂的
But, you know,
没有小帽子 清洁更容易
no hat, easier to clean.
-真的 -对啊
- Seriously? - Well.
-你想进去再喝点吗 -好啊
- Do you wanna go inside and have more wine? - Yes!
看完把裤子穿好
Pull your pants up when you're done!
真有排面 伙计
This is legit, dude.
你有没有觉得步子迈大了
You think we skipped a couple steps here?
我知道约定的是先做几场小节目
I know we agreed to do a couple smaller gigs first,
但那时我还没意识到斯隆和这有合作
but that was before I realized that Sloane had a contact here,
我们可以走后门
and we could pull some strings.
所以专业点 惊艳全场吧
So be a pro, and knock it out of the fuckin' park!
-天啊 别施压 -来吧 你搞得定的
- Jesus, dude, no pressure. - Come on, you've got this.
他们只会问些好回答的问题
It's gonna be a bunch of softball questions.
看见那个主持人没 她在戴胸针
You see the host? She's wearing a broach.
-看那胸针 -确实很漂亮
- Look at that thing! - Yeah, it's a nice broach.
简直漂亮极了 但那不是重点
It's a hell of a broach, that's not the point.
你能搞定的 只需享受 相信我
You can do this, okay? Just have fun, trust me.
-好 -棒
- Okay. - Yes.
抱歉 我该坐哪
Sorry, where do I sit?
你好
Hi!
我天天都看这档节目 现在我来做嘉宾了
I watch this show every day, and now I'm a guest on it!
真不可思议
Can you believe it?
所有人 还有十分钟
Okay, ten minutes, everyone!
-什么鬼 -糟了
- What the fuck? - Oh shit.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表