剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
我是说 我不想回去 但是...
I-I mean, I don't, but...
我会回去的
I do.
你慢慢考虑 只是别太久
Take your time. Just not too much of it.
就...真的别太久
Just... Really.
好好享用早餐吧
Enjoy.
很好
Okay!
这会伤到我的骨头吗
Is it supposed to hurt my bones?
我还以为这跟普拉提差不多呢
I thought it was like pilates.
拉格里就是精英人士的普拉提
Lagree is pilates for important people.
安妮新书的预售销量不错
You know, Anne's pre-sales are looking good.
这多亏了她在电视节目上耍的花招
Thanks to that stunt she pulled on tv.
真的吗
Really?
我就是要告诉你们这一点
I was trying to tell you guys that.
在书大卖♥♥之前
Everybody's scared of bad publicity
人人都害怕负面新闻
until their books sell out.
-换动作 -谢天谢地
- Switch. - Thank god!
我很抱歉之前质疑过你 你是正确的
No, I-I'm sorry I ever doubted you. You were right.
我已经受够了这种两条船的选择了
Enough with this middle-splits shit, you know?
从现在开始 我只选工作这条船
From here on out, nothing but business boat.
我就想听这句话
I was hoping to hear that.
现在 你想把这条船升级为游艇吗
Now, how do you feel about a business yacht?
好啊
Yeah!
但是 怎么升级呢
Uh, but what is that?
我要你接手更多的温斯顿生意
I want you on more Wynston properties.
换动作
Switch.
我给你三倍的预付金
I'll triple your retainer.
等等 你认真的吗
Wait, seriously?
斯隆 你可以...
Sloane, you can...
-你可以信任我的 -如果我是你
- You can count on me. - If I were you.
我会认真考虑壮大你的公♥司♥
I'd seriously consider growing your company
这样你就能应付大量的工作了
so you can handle the workload.
没错 必须的
Yeah, yeah, for sure.
我希望你不要怕钱多
I hope you're not afraid of money,
因为马上有一大♥波♥钞票向你袭来了
'cause you're about to drown in it.
有安妮的消息吗
Any word from Anne?
-没有 -快去把她找出来
- No. - Well, track her down.
还有 我希望你穿了雨鞋
Also, I hope you've got galoshes on.
-什么 -带把伞也行
- What? - And maybe an umbrella.
为什么
Why?
因为我马上要让天降钱雨了
'Cause I'm about to make it rain!
温斯顿给了我们金库的钥匙
Wynston gave us keys to the vault.
这意味着我们会负责更多新书
Which means we're taking on more titles.
你得安排一些面试
And you've gotta set up some interviews!
因为我们要扩大规模了 宝贝儿
Because we're expanding, baby,
我们要大显身手了
we're gonna be huge!
那是不是意味着我们有更多时间待在一起了
Oh, so we'll be spending more time together?
天啊 那对高跟鞋也太好看了
Oh, shit! Those heels are hot!
你在买♥♥东西吗 凯特
Are you shopping? Kate?!
凯特
Kate?
我超爱它们 真的
I love them, I do.
我真的 真的好喜欢
I really, really do.
除了你自己 没人会对你好
Pleasure yourself, or no one else will.
鞋子我买♥♥了
You know, I'm gonna buy them.
因为老娘 付得起
Because I can... afford them.
我的个亲娘哎 你美炸了
Holy mother of christ, you look incredible!
谢谢 我有同感
Thank you, I feel incredible.
顺便说一下 你的第一个面试对象
Oh, and by the way, your first interview
已经在你办公室等你了
is waiting in your office.
事实上 他是莫的公♥司♥的人
He's actually from Mo's company.
真的吗
Really?
-要我进来吗 -用不着
- Should I come? - No.
你是在莫·丹尼尔斯那儿做事吧 肯定很好玩
So, you work with Mo Daniels? Must be fun.
你觉得他人怎么样
What do you think of him?
我觉得我学到了很多
I think I've learned a lot.
-没别的了吗 -什么意思
- That's it? - What do you mean?
和当初凯特和斯隆第一次会面的对话几乎一样
你看这样行不行
Okay, here's the deal,
我要找的员工是那种和我不说废话的人
what I'm looking for in an employee is a bullshit free relationship.
所以我要再问你一遍
So I'm gonna ask you again.
你觉得莫·丹尼尔斯怎么样
What do you think of Mo Daniels?
快点 路易斯 跟姐妹说实话
Come on, Louis, open up. It's just us gals.
好吧 我觉得
Okay, well, in my opinion,
我觉得他接了太多的活儿
I think he takes on a lot of work,
导致工作做得太快太糙
does it too fast, and it's sloppy.
客户们也都注意到这一点了
And the clients are noticing.
说实话 如果我们一直这样不断丢掉业务
Honestly, if we keep losing work the way that we have been,
公♥司♥就快要破产了
the company's headed for bankruptcy.
破产 有意思
Bankruptcy? That is interesting.
你吃完了吗
You done?
太他妈好吃了
Fuckin' yum!
好了 咱们谈正事吧
All right, let's do this.
这些钱 买♥♥莫·丹尼尔斯公♥关♥公♥司♥
For Mo Daniels PR.
你开玩笑吧 你想买♥♥下我的公♥司♥
Seriously? You wanna buy out my company?
我是有这个想法
I'm thinking about it.
想看看你的公♥司♥值不值得我浪费时间
Trying to figure out if it's worth my time.
你觉得如何
What do you say?
不行
No.
我猜是妈妈的破事儿吧
Let me guess, mom shit?
这该死的邮件群
This fuckin' e-mail group.
我儿子学校的那群妈妈
The moms from my son's school,
她们整天分享自己那些鸡毛蒜皮的小事儿
they update each other constantly about nothing.
我太想给她们回一个"取消订阅"了
I so badly want to write back "unsubscribe."
你还是老样子啊
Some things never change.
不过那副眼镜倒是新鲜
Except for those glasses.
你是有什么脑损伤吗
What is that, a brain injury?
我不想把自己的底牌亮出来 玩牌的人都懂
I don't like to show my hand, it's a poker thing.
但我可以清楚地看到你的眼珠
Except I can fully see both of your eyeballs.
你真的能看到吗
Can you, though?
能 看左边
Yeah, look left.
看右边
Now look right.
能看到
Yes.
重点是它带给自身的感觉 明白吗
Well, it's about how it makes you feel, okay?
这些玩扑克的事我没法给你解释
I can't explain poker to you.
我们都清楚 现在莫·丹尼尔斯公♥关♥公♥司♥
Look, we both know that Mo Daniels PR
就像一艘正在沉向海底的船
is a sinking ship headed straight for the ocean floor,
被一群深海大鱼团团围住了
surrounded by those deep water fish
那是一群从未见过阳光的大鱼
that have never seen the sun,
也许它们连眼睛都没长
they probably don't even have eyes.
你到底在说什么
What does that even mean?
这是你所有糟糕选择中最好的一个了
This is the best of your bad options.
上我这条船吧
Get in my business boat.
时间不等人
Toot! Toot!
你怎么能支付得了这么多钱
How can you afford this?
钱的小事就留给我来操心吧
How about you leave those details to me.
现在 你觉得如何
Now, what do you say?
我想要个带窗户的办公室
I want an office with a window.
这个没法给你保证
Can't promise you that.
一个小窗户行吗
A small window?
不是针对你 我们本来就没有多少窗户
It's not personal, there's just not a lot of windows.
你们俩是怎么找到这间公♥寓♥的
How did you boys get this apartment?
我们求梅尔帮忙 他给我们找到了工作
We asked Mel for guidance, and he got us jobs.
真的吗
Really?
惊喜吧
Surprise!
这是我管理的其中一栋楼
This is one of the buildings that I manage.
我让孩子们在公♥寓♥这边帮我的忙
I got the boys helping me around with the units,
然后帮他们用好价钱租下了这个房♥子
and got them a good deal on this place.
现在他们能真正长大了
Now they can really grow up.
卡尔森医生说 如果你想成为一个男人
Dr. Carlson says if you wanna be a man,
你就得自己生效
You have to be self-efficient.
-是自给自足 -对 还有这一句
- Self-sufficient. - That, too.
还要喝点水吗
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表