剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
Which one is second base again?
那莱昂内尔呢
And what about Lionel?
你知道居家隔离是他们婚姻中
Did you know that quarantine was the most challenging
最具挑战的事吗
chapter of their marriage?
确实如此 对的
Uh-huh, sure was. Yeah.
这是真的吗 该死 伙计 我很抱歉
Is that true? Shit, dude, I'm so sorry!
-不 没事的 -我应该多跟你联♥系♥
- No, it's fine. - I should've reached out more.
没事 完全没问题 别担心
Hey, it's fine, it's totally-no, don't worry.
我算是知道她为什么想要搬过来了
Well, I can see why she wanted to move here!
你们完全就是塑料姐妹嘛
I mean, you guys aren't really friends at all.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么呢
What the fuck did you just say?!
你很清楚
You heard me.
伙计们 停下
Guys, stop!
好了好了
Okay. Okay.
-行啊 -没事没事
- Okay. - No, it's fine. It's fine.
我觉得我还是选鼻子吧
I think I choose nose!
成败在此一举了 小乌龟
Sink or swim, baby turtle!
-你要做什么 -过来
- Oh! What are you doing?! - Come on!
-凯特 来抓住她的脚 -不
- Kate, grab her legs! - No!
-安妮 来帮忙 -不可能
- Anne, help me! - Absolutely not!
这是为了好玩 还是说我该反抗
Is this fun, or should I fight it?
谢丽尔
Cheryl!
-天呐 -瓦尔
- Oh my God! - VAL!
-这太过分了 -停下 瓦尔
- That's too far! - Stop it, Val!
瓦尔 别这样
Val, no!
快 帮我把她弄进池子里
Quick, help me get her in the pool!
妈妈
Mom!
小本本 你的约会如何了
Ben-Ben! How was your date!
等等 你是要淹死我吗
Wait, uh, are you gonna drown me?
平常不是这样的
It's not always like this.
好了 谢谢你们能来
Okay, thanks for coming, guys.
一路平安
Safe flying.
再说一次 我觉得我需要道歉
Uh, once again, I feel the need to apologize.
-没错 -你超可怕的
- Yep. - You were terrifying.
-我加入过镇上一个小型女性帮派 -嗯
- I was in a small town girl gang. - Yeah.
-嗯 我们猜到了 瓦尔 -很明显
- Yeah, we gathered that, Val. - Pretty clear.
如果你们能保守秘密 我会很感激的
Well, I'd appreciate it if we could keep this amongst us gals?
你确定你没问题吧
Are you sure you're gonna be okay?
-是啊 当然 -好吧
- Yeah. Of course. - All right, well,
打个电♥话♥ 我就能来
I'm just like, a phone call away.
你就拍拍我 或者戳戳我之类的
You just like, shoot me a ringle, or ding me a tingle, or...
我会打给你的 弗兰姬
I'll call, Frank.
你现在给个眼色 我就给你买♥♥张机票
You just blink at me right now, I will buy you a plane ticket.
你跟我们一起走 剩下的一切等落地了再解决
You hop on with us, we'll figure out everything when we land.
伙计 我在这里住下了
Dude. I live here now.
好吧
All right.
我...我很抱歉我不了解
Hey, I'm... I'm sorry I didn't know
-谢丽尔说的那些事 -我...
- that stuff Cheryl said. - Oh! I--
如果我多打几个电♥话♥就好了
If I could've called more.
过去的几个月实在是太...
It's just the last few months have been so--
疯狂 对 没错
Crazy. Yeah, totally.
我...我也该多打些电♥话♥的
I mean, I-I could've called more, too.
我只是需要给这个地方一个机会
I just needed to give this place a chance, you know?
对 有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
向我保证 你会继续努力的
Look, just promise me you're gonna keep pushing, you know?
你得在这里找到目标
You gotta find purpose here.
凯特 我知道 我明白的
Kate, I know. I get it.
而且顺便说一下 我还挺喜欢这儿的
And hey, for the record, I really like it.
-你会没事的吧 -嗯
- You're gonna be all right? - Yeah!
你好啊 送机送得如何了
Hey you! How was dropping off the ladies?
挺好的
Fine, yeah.
我一直在想...
Hey, so I've been giving it some thought and...
你能看看你们单位还在招
could you see if they're still looking to fill
心理医生吗
that shrink gig at your office?
当然 你认真的吗
Yes! Seriously?
安妮 我真为你骄傲
Anne, I am so proud of you.
-这...这会很棒的 -是啊
- This, this is gonna be great! - Yeah.
-我得挂了 -好的
- Uh, hey, I gotta go. - Okay.
-我爱你 -爱你
- Okay, I love you! - Love you.
你以前服用过抗焦虑药物吗
Now, have you taken anti-anxiety medication before?
有一阵子没用了 但之前用过
It's been a while, but yeah.
行 好的 给你开了1.5毫克
Okay, well, you've been prescribed 1.5 milligrams,
由你自行决定口服时间
to be taken orally at your discretion.
关于安定 还有一些注意事项
Now, there are several warnings with benzodiazepine.
你应该联♥系♥你的医生...
You should contact your doctor...
*冲啊 姑娘们*
* Let's go girls. *
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表