剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
她来这干什么
What the hell is she doing here?!
如果我知道她要来 我肯定不会答应过来的
I never would've said yes to this if I knew she was gonna be here--
天啊 我要吐了
Oh god, I think I'm gonna throw up.
给我忍♥回去 咽下去 知道吗
Hey, get it down, swallow it back, okay?
看着我 安妮
Look at me, Anne.
保持冷静 把话题转到书上
Stay calm. Pivot back to the book.
你一直努力就是为了这一刻 知道吗
You've been training for this. All right?
-我觉得我不行 -你肯定行
- I don't think I can do that. - Of course you can! Just--
-好了 开始了 -各就各位
- Okay, here we go! - Positions!
倒计时 5 4 3...
All right in 5, 4, 3...
欢迎继续收看《揭晓》
Welcome back to "The skinny."
揭晓
现在是我们最爱的新环节
Joining us on our new favourite segment,
"求同存异"
"Agree to disagree,"
我们请来了育儿专家 艾莉西亚·卢瑟福
We have parenting experts Alicia Rutherford,
播客节目《妈妈最懂育儿经》的主持人
of the podcast, "Mother knows breast,"
还有作家安妮·卡尔森 她...
And author, Anne Carlson, who...
可以说在艾莉西亚最近的播客节目中
Let's just say things got a little heated recently
气氛有点紧张
on Alicia's podcast.
-我们来听一听吧 -完蛋了
- Let's take a listen. - Shit.
我就是太尊重我的听众们了
I have too much respect for my listeners
才会请一个倡导撒手不管理念的嘉宾
to have a guest on who promotes deadbeat parenting!
最后说一遍
For the last time,
"散养教育法"不是指撒手不管
"Hands-off parenting" is not deadbeat parenting,
吃屌♥吧你 艾莉西亚
now suck a chub, Alicia!
哇
Yikes!
信息量很大啊
Lots to unpack there.
我要道个歉
I would just like to apologize
对可能听到了那句话的年轻观众们
to our younger viewers who may have heard that.
是的 我很抱歉
Yes, I'm very sorry.
我先把这件事理一理
Let me get this straight,
你俩曾经在同一个育儿小组待了好几年是吧
You were both part of the same parenting group for several years?
没错 有这个人在小组事情变得困难了许多
That's right, and this one did not make it easy.
这个该死的婊♥子♥
This fuckin' bitch.
虽然我对我录播客时的表现感到羞愧
Look, while I am ashamed how I came off on that podcast,
但艾莉西亚和我的育儿理念有很大的不同
Alicia and I have very different parenting philosophies.
没错 我们一个育儿 一个不育儿
Yeah, one of us parents, and one does not.
我想说
If I may,
人人都有权表达自己的观点
everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
但"散养教育法"不是指
But "Hands-off parenting" isn't about
不参与你孩子的生活
not being involved in your children's lives.
是指给他们空间去犯错 从错误中成长
It's about giving them room to make mistakes, and grow from them.
我即将出版的新书讲的就是这个
I talk all about this in my upcoming book,
书名是《开动自己的火车》
"Running your own train."
棒 话题转得漂亮
Yes! Solid pivot.
"散养教育法"是指给你的孩子足够的尊重...
The "Hands-off parenting" is respecting your kid enough...
喂 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
喂 你看见我的反光背心了吗
Hey, have you seen my reflective vest?
家里都被我翻遍了
I've been looking for it everywhere,
我真的很想去长途骑行
And I really wanna take a long ride.
不 我不知道它在哪
No, look, I don't know where it is,
穿件黄衣服就行 都一样
just wear yellow. It's basically the same thing.
根本不一样
It is not the same thing at all.
我现在没空说这个 我得挂了
I can't talk about this right now, I gotta go.
我就是觉得你的放养法
I guess I just feel that your free-range approach
更多的是给家长自♥由♥
is more about freeing up the parents.
不好意思 你14岁的女儿现在在哪呢
Sorry, where is your 14-year-old daughter now?
她和她爸爸在家
She's at home with her dad.
我相信我不必强调他也是家长这一点
Who, I'm sure I don't need to point out, is also her parent,
他完全有能力
and is uh, perfectly capable of
在我专注于事业的时候照顾她
caring for her while I, too, focus on my career.
我必须要说 安妮
Well, I gotta say, Anne,
听你介绍了你的书
hearing you talk more about your book,
感觉这本书很有前瞻性
it all sounds so forward-thinking.
真的吗 谢谢你 塔尼娅...
Why, thank you, Tanya--
如果非要这么说的话
If you wanna call it that.
什么意思
What's that now?
我只是不认为
Well, I just don't think
采纳一个杀掉自己孩子的女人的意见
it's very forward-thinking to take advice from a woman
是有前瞻性
who killed her baby.
这回... 我们完蛋了
And... We're fucked.
我想艾莉西亚指的是我完全合法的堕胎
What I think Alicia is referring to is my very legal abortion.
这是一件非常私密的事
A very private piece of information to bring up
却在这种公开场合被提出来
in a very public space.
不过 我没什么好隐瞒的
However, I have nothing to hide.
我非常感激能生活在一个
And I feel very grateful to live in a country
可以让女人有选择的国家
where women have choices.
-对 -没错
- Yes! - Yeah!
棒 太棒了
Yes! Yes!
我想很明显这两位是"求同存异"
I think it's clear that these two "agree to disagree!"
我们稍作休息
We're gonna take a quick break.
回来之后
And when we come back,
我们就来聊聊大家最爱的新香料
we'll be talking all about everybody's favourite new spice,
中东综合香料
za'atar.
刚才的录制很棒
That was great.
-非常感谢 -不客气
- Thank you so much. - You're welcome.
不好
Oh no.
职场老妈
第五季 第六集
刚才那是怎么回事 你早就知情
What the hell was that? You knew about that!
-你给我下套 -什么
- You set me up! - What?
你们两个放松点
Would you two relax!
我听说你在播客上发飙 就把录音发来了
I heard your blow-up on the podcast, and sent it in.
-幸亏我这么做了 -妈的
- And thank god I did. - Shit.
我之前还担心你脾气太好 真是多余了
Well, I was wrong to worry about your temperament.
刚刚真是让人眼前一亮啊
That shit's gold.
我在导播室看到了全过程
I saw the whole thing from the control room,
不得不说 你甩那贱♥人♥的一巴掌真是大快人心
and I gotta say, you give a hell of a bitch slap!
你什么毛病啊
What the hell is wrong with you?!
你的书可能要大卖♥♥了 不跟我说声谢谢吗
Your book might actually sell now, how about a thank you?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你猜怎么着 我要...
Fuck you! You know what, I'm...
我要自己出版这本书
I'm gonna self-publish.
很遗憾 你跟温斯顿出版社签的合同
Well, sadly, the contract you signed with Wynston Publishing
禁止你这么做 你这是以卵击石
prohibits that. It's not a fight you can win.
你不打算说点什么吗
Are you not gonna say anything?
她说得对 这个节目对你新书的宣传有帮助
I mean, she's right, this is gonna help your book.
你刚才的表现很棒
You killed it up there.
现在退出 对你百害而无一利
You pull out now, you're only gonna hurt yourself.
忠言逆耳啊
She's not wrong.
我知道你不爽 好吗 我理解的
Look, I know you're upset. Okay? I get it.
是吗 因为我觉得你说话和斯隆一个语气了
Do you? Because I feel like I'm talking to Sloane!
你别这样
Come on.
你应该站我这一边的
You're supposed to have my back.
我俩这算怎么回事
What are we even about
那位女霸总打个响指你就倒戈了
if you flip the second "Heels" over there snaps her fingers?
我是独♥立♥于女霸总行事的
I operate independently from "Heels."
是吗 那你说说为什么我的公♥关♥算计我
Oh yeah, so then tell me why my publicist set me up
要泄露我堕胎的消息来提高收视率呢
to have my abortion outed for ratings?!
要跟你说多少次 我不知道她会来上节目
How many times do I have to tell you i didn't know she was gonna be here!
但她就是来了 你搞砸了
Yeah, well, she was! You fucked up!
我也讨厌艾莉西亚 好吗
I hate Alicia too, okay--
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about that.
但是你看 你都已经扇了她了 你还想怎样呢
But look, you already hit her, what do you wanna do now?
尾随她 在她车上写脏话吗
Follow her out? Leave nasty notes on her car?
-我说... -不
- I mean... - No!
艾莉西亚她就这样 我早就料到了
Alicia's gonna be Alicia. I expect that from her.
而你呢 我打赌就连现在你都想着
But you? I bet even now, you're thinking about
这节目会给新书带来多大的宣传效果吧
how great this is gonna be for the book!
这的确对宣传新书大有好处啊
It is gonna be great for the book!
你♥他♥妈♥现在怎么成这样了
Who the fuck are you right now?!
这...
It...
这确实对新书宣传有好处啊
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表