剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
谢谢您能给我们机会
Well, thank you for the opportunity.
行吧
All right,
我女儿也许不会画你们要求的水果画
maybe my daughter didn't draw your fruity little picture.
但是朗达来自一个艺术家庭
But Rhoda comes from a family of artists.
在我们家 我们没有"静物"
And in our family, we don't have "still life!"
我们能歌♥善舞
We celebrate movement!
我母亲是一位舞者
My mother was a dancer.
我外婆会把她跳舞的样子画下来
And my grandmother would paint her.
我的朗达也有这个艺术细胞
And my Rhoda has it in her too.
或许吧 但是...
That may be, but...
静物画是我们课程的一部分
Still life is part of our curriculum.
如果没有别的事的话
So, if there is nothing else?
老鼠
Rats!
不是每个人都想画水果的
Not everybody wants to draw fruit!
内森 太好了 我很高兴你打来
Oh. Nathan, good. I'm glad.
你肯定不相信之前我遭遇了什么
You would not believe what happened to me earlier.
马琳去世了
Marlene died.
她心脏病又发作了
She had another heart attack.
谁
Who?
凯特
Kate.
是你的前女友 我很抱歉
Your ex-girlfriend. I'm sorry.
她还很年轻
Oh, she was so young.
真是糟糕的事
Fuckin' bummer.
你不会相信之前理查德跟我说了什么
You would not believe what Richard said to me earlier.
他居然试图羞辱我 就因为我做...
He actually tried to shame me for doing my...
不是吧 你知道自己在说什么吗
Uh, hello? Are you hearing yourself right now?
"糟糕的事"
"Bummer?"
好吧 我很抱歉 但是我又不怎么熟悉她
Well, look, I'm sorry, but it's not like I really knew her.
而且你也不怎么熟悉她
I mean, you barely knew her anymore.
你跟她已经多少年没讲话了 有十五年吗
You haven't spoken to her in what, 15 years?
我都不知道原来悼念别人还有时效
I didn't realize there was a statute of limitations on grief.
希望我的死亡不会给你的下一次会议造成不便
I sure hope my death doesn't inconvenience your next meeting.
拜托
Come on...
听我说 朗达小姐
Listen to me, Miss Rhoda.
今后一生中你还会遇到很多院长
You're going to meet a lot of Deans in your life.
永远不要让他们告诉你你没有天赋
Never let them tell you you're not talented.
艺术家的人生是很艰难的
The life of an artist is very hard,
但是你第一次被拒就是里程碑
but your first rejection is a milestone!
恭喜你 艺术家
So congratulations, artist!
阳光艺术学校
-你好 -你好 博伊斯女士
- Hello? - Hello, Ms. Bois.
有什么可以帮您 哈斯克尔院长
How can I help you, Dean Haskel?
我又看了一遍朗达的作品集
I reviewed the rest of Rhoda's portfolio,
我觉得她是艺术学校非常优秀的候选学生
and I think she'd make a superb candidate for art school.
我们很乐意为她提供入学名额
We'd like to offer her a space.
她现在正忙着打磨她的作品
She's busy at the moment honing her craft,
但我会看看她是不是还有兴趣
but I'll see if she's still interested.
周五前请告诉我们
We need to know by Friday.
你是有兴趣的
You are interested!
那是个很好的学校
It's a very good school!
我们十五分钟后打回去 让他紧张一下
We'll call him back in 15 minutes. Make him sweat.
你要去艺术学校啦
You're going to art school!
真是帮了大忙 茱尼佩
Great help, Juniper.
好的
Okay.
你好 我叫弗兰姬 今天我来这儿
"Hello, I'm Frankie, and I've been sent here today
是想让您放弃诉讼
to ask you to drop the lawsuit."
事故的主要原因是他精力过于旺盛
"Wild energy that was a liability,
因此 这个官司的主张是站不住脚的
and as such, the claims of this lawsuit are invalid."
我能行
I got this.
在我掌控中
I got this.
有什么可以帮你的吗
Can I help you?
你好 我叫弗兰姬
Hello, my name is Frankie.
布鲁迪生前是个很棒的人
Brody was an amazing person.
我很抱歉您失去了他
I'm so sorry for your loss.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
你是布鲁迪的同事吗
So uh, you worked with Brody?
是的 他是一个很不错的孩子
Yeah, he was a really, really great kid.
我感觉是我怂恿他冲出窗户的
And um, I think I may have led him through that window.
不是那种 真的让他去冲
Well, not like, led him per se,
但我确实鼓励我的员工去...
but I, I really encouraged all my employees to like,
利用他们独特的精力 而...
harness their unique energies, and...
布鲁迪有非常多的精力
Brody had a lot of energy.
我应该...
And, I just,
-我本应该让他收敛一点的 -停
- I should've reined him in. - Stop.
我很感谢你说的话
I appreciate what you're trying to do.
但是窗户破了是因为本身质量就垃圾
But that window broke because it was garbage.
那幢楼根本不应该被建造出来
And that building should never have been built!
没有什么借口
There's no excuse for it.
好了 我还有很多事要处理
Anyway, I, I've got a lot to deal with,
如果没有别的事...
so uh, unless there's something else...
对了
Oh, right, um...
我...我来是想让你...
Well, I uh, I, I came here to ask you to um...
什么
Well?
我只想说我很抱歉
I just wanna say I'm really sorry.
谢谢你
I appreciate it.
这个小硬汉多大了
How old is the tough guy?
16个月了
Uh, 16 months.
也可能18 我...
18... I'm...so...
我也永远记不住布鲁迪的年纪
I could never remember Brody's age, either.
但是重要的是你爱他
All that matters is that you love him,
你给予他所需要的一切
you give him everything he needs, and...
你试着去理解他是怎样的人
you just try to figure out who the hell he is.
其他事就...迎刃而解了
Everything else just kinda... falls into place.
为了我享受和他在一起的时光吧 好吗
Savour every minute for me, will ya?
好的
Yeah.
-帮我一个忙好吗 -好的 什么忙
- Uh, do me a favour? - Yeah, sure, what's that?
告诉那个朗滚蛋吧
Tell that Ron to go fuck himself.
没问题
You got it.
你在这儿呢
There you are!
抱歉 我被人认出来了
Sorry, I got recognized.
那个人认出我是"战斗父亲"
Someone knew I was "Fight Father."
-莱昂内尔 -怎么了
- Lionel. - Yeah?
我...
I'm uh...
我觉得...我们有麻烦了
I think... we're in trouble.
我知道
I know.
我说的是谢丽尔 她说她要来找我麻烦
It's Cheryl, she said that she's coming for me.
是她泄漏了那个视频
She leaked the video!
她要让我痛苦不堪 她要...
She's gonna make my life miserable, she's gonna...
让你痛苦不堪
make your life miserable!
爱丽丝处境危险
Alice is not safe!
好了 好了 没事的
Okay, okay, it's fine.
她只是一个普通人 还戴着...
She's just a person with really...
-劣质首饰 -没错
- shitty jewelry. - Yeah!
她有理由生气
She has a right to be mad.
我是说...
I mean...
她的儿子被你想象不到的强大力量击垮了
her son was pulverized by muscles you can't even imagine.
别说了
Stop it.
听着 我发现当一个人难受的时候
Look... I find when somebody is hurt,
他们其实需要的只是别人的关注和倾听
they just need to feel seen and heard.
所以我觉得我可以解释清楚
So I think I could just clear all this all up
-如果我和她单独沟通 -不行
- if I just spoke with her. - No!
安妮 我打了一个孩子
Anne, I hit a kid.
我不该这样的 但事已至此
I shouldn't have, but here we are.
是的 但你当时是在保护我们的女儿
Yeah, you were protecting our daughter.
对 那让我再做一次
Well, let me do it again.
这次我会用正确的方式 只动口
The right way this time, with words...
不动手
instead of violence.
好吧 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
抱歉我毁了你的巡回媒体发布会
I'm sorry I ruined your press tour.
说实话 我毫不在乎
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表