剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
I have a doctor, but he's away.
当然 我们愿意付费预约一次疗程
I mean, we're happy to book a session and pay for it.
如果你们打算预约一次疗程的话
I guess if you're uh, gonna book a session,
接下来应该都很好办了
We could just start from there.
太好啦
Oh yay!
我们简直就是《叛逆母亲》里的叛逆母亲本尊
We're the bad moms from that movie, "Bad moms."
-我没看过那个 -我们的孩子还在交往
- I missed that one. - How about our kids dating!
太可爱了是不是
How cute is that?
想象一下 我们也许会做亲家呢
Imagine we became sisters?
安妮 你这个嗑药的小贱♥人♥
Annie xanie, you drugged-up slut!
我就知道她忍♥着呢 我就知道你忍♥着呢
I knew she was holding. I know you were holding!
老天啊
Oh my god.
亲爱的 慢着点
Oh, honey. Easy now.
-喝点香槟 -快喝点
- Drink the champagne! - Yeah, here.
-把它冲下去 -香槟就是干这个用的
- Just pound it back. - That's what it's for.
-使劲咽 -咽下去
- Chug it. - Down it. Yeah.
凯特·福斯特
Kate Foster.
很抱歉让你久等了
Very sorry to keep you waiting.
没关系
Not at all.
很高兴终于见到你了 斯隆
It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Sloane.
我一直在关注着你的作品 而且...
I've been following your work a long time, and...
说实话
Full transparency,
我儿子特别喜欢看《鳄鱼侦探斯派德》
my son is a major fan of "Spader the investi-gator."
-太好了 那你是怎么想的 -我
- Nice! And what do you think? - Me?
我...我觉得它很棒
Oh. Well, I'm... I think it's great.
没错 它...它...
Yeah, it's uh, it's uh...
是个非常重量级的作品
actually very important work.
一只滑滑板的鳄鱼侦破神秘案件
An alligator solving mysteries on a skateboard?
这是重量级的作品吗
Important work?
反正总要有人破案的吧
Well, somebody's gotta solve 'em.
这人为什么不能是斯派德呢
Why not Spader?
你看这样行不行
Here's the deal.
我的上一个公♥关♥代表整天琢磨着迎合我
My last PR rep was so busy worrying about what I wanted,
她连自己的独♥立♥想法都没有
She didn't have an opinion of her own.
我希望相处中不要有废话
I'm looking for a bullshit-free relationship.
所以我再问你一遍
So I am gonna ask you again,
你觉得《鳄鱼侦探斯派德》怎么样
What do you think of "Spader the investi-gator?"
好吧
Okay.
结局太容易被猜到了
It's a little predictable.
我五岁的儿子看到第二页就能破案了
My five-year-old usually solves the crime by page two,
还有滑着滑板的鳄鱼
and an alligator on a skateboard?
太不符合逻辑了
it's illogical.
这故事太蠢了 让我抓狂
It's uh, it's stupid, it makes me crazy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这就对了
There she is!
这简直是全宇宙最烦人的书了 但它很畅销
They're the most annoying books in the universe, but they sell.
你看过我们的新书单了吗
You have a chance to look at our new slate?
是的 我看过了
I did, yes.
然后呢
And?
好吧
Oh, um, okay.
《佩妮教你治害虫》会是个潜力股
"Penny pest control" is the horse to bet on.
很可爱 对吧
Cute, right?
一个消灭害虫的小姑娘 教孩子不要害怕
A little girl exterminator, teaching kids not to be afraid?
这本书会卖♥♥断货的
It's gonna fly off the shelves.
这可是拓展你的互动数字空间的
And it's a great opportunity for expansion
一次绝佳机会
in your interactive digital space.
我们所有的儿童作品都已经跨平台运行了
Uh well, all our kids' properties are already cross-platform,
那么 没有其他事的话
but uh... unless there's anything else,
感谢你的到来 今天交流得不错
thank you for coming in, this has been great.
其实 我还没说完
Uh, actually, um... that's not all.
没说完是因...
That isn't all be...
是因为 我能给你看个东西吗
because... Can I show you something?
马上就好
It'll just take a second.
稍等
Just...
这是什么
What-what am I...
宝贝 和斯隆打个招呼吧
Hey, baby girl! Say hi to Sloane!
好了
All right.
那是你女儿吗
That's your daughter?
她几岁了 是她接的电♥话♥吗
How old is she? She answered?
每次都是她自己接电♥话♥ 这还不算什么
Every time, and that's not all she does.
你该看看我的信♥用♥卡♥账单
You should see my credit card statement.
她真的会在手♥机♥上购物
She's making actual purchases on that thing.
跨平台是很棒
Cross platform is great.
但我的建议是给佩妮遇上的每一只害虫
But what I'm proposing is a fully loaded digital universe
建立完整的数字化宇宙
for each "pest" Penny meets.
应用内消费能持续个好几天
In-app purchases for days.
所有小孩 一点即付
One click away for any child.
你是在讲怎么剥削小孩吗
Are you talking about exploiting children?
是你说的 我可没讲
You said it, not me.
-再见 -天啊 拜
- Bye! - Oh my god, bye!
-拜 -没事吧
- Bye. Oh! - Oh, you're good!
-没事 我还行 -好的你没事
- Oh yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine. - You're good, okay.
好的
Okay.
叫个优步
I'm gonna call an ube!
是我的男子汉吗
Is that my big boy?
我找你找了一整天了
Hey, I've been trying to get hold of you all day!
抱歉 我刚在早午餐聚会 例行活动
Sorry, I was at brunch. It's a tradition.
好的 有好消息
Okay, great news!
我在单位为你争取到了面试机会
I got you an interview at my office
让你接手休产假的马洛里的位置
to take over Mallory's mat leave!
很不错 什么时候面试
That is very cool. When?
-下午三点 -问你哪天呢 傻子
-3 p.m.. - What day, silly?
今天
Today!
好像快到点儿了 快到了吗
That seems very soon. Is that very soon?
没错 大概还有四十分钟
Yeah, it's in like, 40 minutes.
好的
Well all right,
很快见 小屁孩
I will see you soon, squirt!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-叫个优步 -在吗 安妮
- Calling an ube. - Anne?
安妮 我还能听见你说话
anne, I can still hear you,
我不是优步司机
I'm not an uber.
我今天还要再面三个人
Ugh! I've got like, three more of these interviews today.
希望他们屁滚尿流
Well, I hope they shit the bed.
你真搞笑
you're funny.
我喜欢跟你聊天
I like talking to you.
我也喜欢跟你聊天
I like talking to you, too.
希望我们以后能多聊聊
And I hope we get to do some more of it.
-谢谢你面我 -当然的
- Thank you for this. - For sure.
等我今天忙完
When I'm done today,
你想一起喝点马提尼
Do you wanna grab some martinis,
吃肉嚼薯条吗
And eat a pile of red meat, and french fries?
我特别特别想
I really, really do.
等我电♥话♥
You'll get a call.
-比安卡 -我想死你们了
- Bianca. - I miss you guys so much!
我的小家伙怎么样了
How's my little man?
他好着呢
Ah, he is, he's great.
他喜欢我给他建的游乐园吗
Does he like the fun station I set up for him?
他可喜欢了
Yes, he does!
实际上 他正在那玩着呢
He is in there right uh, right now, actually.
让我看看
Let me see!
好 可以 等一下就行
Okay, yep, just one a second.
你好啊 小软软
Uh, hey there, squishy!
玩得开心吗
Having fun in there?
弗兰姬我在这头呢 把电♥话♥拿起来
Hey Frankie I'm over here, come on, pick the phone up!
他超忙的 拉啊推啊
Okay, he's super busy, like, pulling, and pushing,
堆点东西啊
And building stuff, and...
我的小帅哥在这呢
Oh, there's my handsome man!
为什么你的内衣挂在那里
Why are your bras hanging there?
我不知道 干嘛不问他
Uh, I don't know, why don't you ask him?
小流氓
Lil' rapscallion.
你确定你处理得来吗
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表