剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
And that's worth pimping yourself out for?
我不知道 谁知道呢
I don't know. Who's to say?
你啊 你知道
You! You're to say! You are to say--
不好意思 打断你们一下
Sorry, sorry to interrupt.
我要走了 把这个...
Um, I'm gonna take off, and bring this little uh...
可爱的...
sweet um...
性感尤物带回去
dream boat home with me.
真的吗
Really?
凯特·福斯特 你还真是让我刮目相看啊
Well, Kate Foster, you're full of surprises.
没问题 我不发表意见
All right, I ain't saying nothing.
好的 走吧 大块头
Okay, let's go, big guy.
-我们要回去啪啪吗 -啪什么啪
- Are we gonna bang? - No, we are not gonna bang.
我要开车送你回家
I am gonna drop you off at home,
然后我俩都当这事没发生过
and we're never gonna speak of this again.
这对我来说还真是件好事
Okay, that's actually great news.
因为我现在 确实挺敏感的
Because I'm like, really sensitive right now.
你懂吧 就那个地方
Like, on my guy.
斯隆和她那些朋友 他们力气可大了
Sloane and her friends, they have this sports grip.
明白了 我们赶紧走吧 快点
Okay, all right, let's just, let's go. Come on.
他们不愿放手 狠狠抓住
They don't let go, it's like, skkkhh-kkkh-kkh!
-行了 别说了 -我被抓青了一块
- Okay, stop it! - You know, I have like, a tattoo now.
她真那样喊他们吗
She actually called them that?
对 食肉男孩
Yes! Meat boys!
做皮肉生意的男孩
Like, ugh! Human meat boys!
你确定我跟你讲这些事情
Are you sure you're comfortable with me talking
-你不会不舒服吗 -百分百确定
about all this stuff? - 100 percent.
-我想知道全部故事 -是吗
- I wanna know everything. - Yeah?
包括我吃掉的那一大盘墨汁意式烩饭
Even about the massive plate of squid ink fuckin' risotto I put away?
我承认 那部分听起来是最难受的
I'll admit that part's the hardest to hear.
但只是出于嫉妒
But only out of jealousy.
你怪不着别人
You got no one to blame but yourself.
加了芝士的米饭 我欲罢不能啊 爸爸
Cheesy rice, it fucked me up, daddy.
对了 说到这个
You know, about that.
还记得马琳·波德斯基吗
Do you remember Marlene Podeski?
我在你之前的那任女友
My girlfriend before you?
就是那个...爱弹你蛋蛋的
Is she the one who used to... flick those balls?
她进医院了
She's in the hospital.
天啊 怎么了
Oh no, oh my god. What happened?
心脏病发作
She had a heart attack.
天啊 太遗憾了 她还好吗
Oh god, I'm sorry, is she okay?
反正 还活着
I mean, she's alive.
不过真的只差一点
But it was close.
等等 所以你才忽然开始养生吗
Wait, is this where all this health stuff is coming from?
我只是觉得
It just got me thinking, you know,
我们确实该认真对待健康问题了
we gotta start taking this stuff seriously.
是啊 我还在这里为一盘芝士米饭显摆
Yeah. And here I am bragging about cheesy rice.
确实是好吃 不过 我太过分了
It's so good, but it-- I am a monster.
没事的
No, no, it's all good.
我就是...想要好好谈一下这件事
I just... I needed to talk about it.
从现在起 只吃三文鱼 做俯卧撑 好吗
Well, nothing but salmon and pushups from here on out, okay?
我保证
I promise.
所以 这位斯隆
So, this Sloane.
你当真想要与她共事吗
You actually wanna work with her?
我也不知道 她看上去总是...
I don't know. I mean, she's always like,
比我领先十步
ten steps ahead of me, I,
我不确定自己能不能跟上她的步伐
I don't know if I can keep up.
那你为什么要笑呢
Why are you smiling?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你一谈到她 就开始微笑
You're totally grinning as you talk about her.
-我可不觉得我有 -你绝对有
- I don't think I am. - You totally are!
你喜欢接受挑战
You love the challenge.
这样是不是不太好
Is that bad?
人生苦短啊
Life is short.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, is it? - Yeah.
过来 我亲爱的食肉男孩
Come here, my sweet meat boy.
不管你多大年龄我都爱你
I love how old you are.
老腊肉才是最棒的
Aged meat is the best!
你面试时干了什么
What did you do in there?!
非常抱歉
Sorry, I'm so sorry.
-我就是去吃了顿早午餐 -你引起了骚乱
- I was at this brunch. - You made a real mess.
抱歉
Sorry.
因为 他们一直吵着让你赶紧答应去上班
Because...they will not stop until you are working there!
所有人都在谈论你
You're all anyone can talk about!
我的天啊 我被录用了 我被录用了
Oh my god, I got a job? I got the job--
你干嘛要用那种语气告诉我
Why did you tell me like that?!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你妈妈被录用啦 另外 我还得说
Mommy got a job. And can I just say,
你穿那条裙子真的很好看
that you look very fetching in that dress.
我觉得这个小镇很适合你
I think this town looks really good on you.
实际上 我觉得这里很适合我们大家
In fact, I think it looks good on all of us.
你不觉得吗 安妮
Wouldn't you agree, Anne?
安妮
Anne!
什么 对 没错
What? Yeah. Yeah.
我只是没有别的干净衣服穿了
I just had no other clean shirts.
妈妈这一周都没洗过衣服
Mom hasn't done the laundry this week.
这就是洗衣机的神奇之处了
That's the funny thing about laundry machines.
只要按下开关 就会自动洗衣服
If you turn them on, they do the laundry.
-我知道怎么洗衣服 -好了 我去处理
- I know how to do laundry! - It's okay, I got it.
你知道怎么洗衣服吗
Do you know how to do laundry?
我当然知道
Yeah, I do, actually.
因为我可从没看见过你用洗衣机
Because I've never actually seen you use the laundry machine before.
我每次去看
Every time I go in there,
脏衣服都在洗衣机里待着
it's sitting there, in the laundry machine!
要不是因为你 我们一开始
Like if it weren't for you, we wouldn't even be here
就根本不会来这里
in the first place...
会很棒的
This is gonna be great.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表