剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
As I'm sure you know, we have to be really careful
跃动数码
我们必须格外小心谨慎
around marketing that targets children.
得了吧
Oh, please.
我们完全支持这一点
Well, that-we fully support that.
这听起来就像你想让孩子们背着家长
It sounds a lot like you want kids to make purchases
在他们的平板电脑上消费
on their parents' ipads without them knowing?
反正都是一回事儿
Tomato, tomato.
-一回事儿 -抱歉 斯隆
- Tomato. - I'm sorry, Sloane.
也许咱们可以从别的角度来进行合作
Maybe we can work together on a different angle?
咱们要不要换一家公♥司♥呢
Should we go somewhere else, or...
你这儿有多少个员工
How many employees do you have here?
有二十多个吗
What, 20, 25?
差不多吧 怎么了
Yeah, give or take. Why?
我们一直想在温斯顿内部搞一个数字团队
Well, we've been looking for an in-house digital team at Wynston.
不好意思 你这是什么意思
I'm sorry, what are you suggesting?
亲爱的凯文 跟上我的思路
Kevin, honey, try and keep up.
我觉得她是想把咱们买♥♥下来 老大
I believe she's trying to buy us out, sir.
我知道她想干什么
I know what she's trying to do.
你是想这么干吗
Is that what you're trying to do?
你是想这么干吗
Is that what you're trying to do?
我正在考虑呢
Well, I'm thinking about it.
我在思考你们值不值得我花时间
I'm trying to decide if it's worth my time.
那么 咱们怎么开始呢
So how would that work, exactly?
我真的太佩服你了
I am in such awe of you!
说真的 难以相信你居然买♥♥下了这个公♥司♥
Seriously, I can't believe you bought the company!
这就叫有钱能使鬼推磨
It's called throwing money at a problem.
这就是你的方法是吧 直接开干
So that's how you do it, huh? You just fuckin' do it!
当你总是被拒绝时
Well, when you're used to hearing "no,"
你就逐渐学会了怎么让别人妥协
you get good at making "yes" happen for you.
我感同身受
I hear that!
-怎么了 -没事
- What? - Nothin'.
别没事 说真的 我说错话了吗
No, what'd I say? Seriously.
到底怎么了
What is it?
我只是觉得你的"感同身受"
I just don't think that it's true for you
和我的经历可不一样
in the same way that's true for me.
该死 我的错
Shit, I did it.
我炫耀白人特权了 是不是
I did white privilege, didn't I?
我不是来给你上历史课的 凯特
I'm not here to give you a history lesson, Kate,
但你以后再也别这么做了
but you're never not doing it.
-对不起 -我不原谅你
- I'm sorry. - You're not excused.
但是 从一群白人小伙手里买♥♥走他们的公♥司♥
But, you know, buying a company from under a couple of white boys?
这倒是能让我开心点儿
That could move the needle.
不管了 咱们找点乐子去吧
Fuck it, let's have some fun.
你在这儿呢
Here you are.
-你冷吗 -有一点
- You cold? - A little.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在忙什么呢
What are you working on?
尼德迈尔老师的科学课作业
Mr. Niedermeyer's Science homework.
尼德迈尔老师的创意写作作业还差不多
More like Mr. Niedermeyer's creative writing homework.
什么
What?
这全都是在给人洗♥脑♥
It's brainwashing. All of it.
-你到底在说什么 -别难过
- What are you talking about? - Don't feel bad,
很多人都不知道真♥相♥
a lot of people don't know about it.
但真♥相♥是 要不是像"尼德骗子"这样的人
But the truth is that my dad would still have a job today
整天推销这些科幻小说
if it weren't for people like Mr. Nieder-liar
我爸爸现在还不至于失业呢
promoting all this science fiction.
我们应该站起来反抗这些谬论
You know, we need to take a stand against this nonsense.
是吗
Really?
你不会真的相信
You don't actually believe
那个骗子说的那些
all of that doomsday global warming stuff
关于什么全球变暖危在旦夕之类的话吧
that Niederliar's always going on about, do you?
我不太确定
I mean, I'm not sure.
这都是中国人散布的骗局
It's all a hoax propagated by the Chinese
就是想破坏咱们的工业
to disrupt our industry.
我刚把外套脱给你 因为你觉得冷
I gave you my jacket because you were cold.
现在可是九月
In September.
什么全球变暖 我才不信呢
Global warming? I don't think so!
我的天啊
Oh my god.
别让那个人毒害了你美丽的心灵
Don't let that guy poison that pretty mind of yours.
-瞧瞧这是谁 -赞美他妈的上帝
- Look who it is! - Praise fuckin' be!
愿主明察
Under his eye!
堕落的人
Degenerates.
这可太漂亮了
This is gorgeous,
但老天 这也太贵了
but Jesus, so expensive.
一分钱一分货
Some things are worth it.
我一直想问你
So I've been wanting to ask you,
你觉得非小说类育儿书籍怎么样
What's your appetite like for non-fiction parenting books?
说实话吗 得寸进尺
Honestly? Insatiable.
父母们会用尽一切手段
Parents will do anything
为自己的育儿理念找到背书
to have their own ideas parroted back at them.
-无意冒犯 -没关系
- No offense. - No, not at all.
只是...我不想越界
It's just-and I don't want to cross any lines here,
但是 我知道有人写了本特别好的书
but um, I do know someone who wrote a killer,
很棒的育儿书
just pfft fantastic parenting book.
好啊 安排起来
Well, sure, let's set it up.
我很乐意读一下手稿
Happy to read the manuscript.
真的吗 谢谢你
Really? Thank you!
打扰一下
Ah, excuse me?
你能帮我把这个安全标签拿掉吗
Could you remove the security tag on this?
我想试背一下
I just wanna see how it feels on my arm.
等我一下 马上回来
Hey, ah, I'll be right back.
洗碗机把所有东西都弄脏了
Oh, the dishwasher puts a filthy scum on everything.
老实说比手洗还脏
Which is dirtier than hand-washing, frankly.
我试着努力去...
I mean, just try and uh...
-你睡着了吗 -什么
- Hey, are you asleep? - What?
没有
No.
抱歉
Sorry.
你在生活中其它方面也会这样吗
Do you see this pattern in any other areas of your life?
会的 因为...有很多东西都让我抓狂
Yeah, 'cause uh, you know, a lot of stuff makes me crazy.
比如说浴室里的小风扇
You know, like the weak fan in the bathroom.
因为浴室就在我桌子旁边
Because it's right by my desk, right.
所以我什么都能听到
So I hear everything,
然后克莱尔又老是跑厕所 所以就不太好
and Claire has ibs, so that's not great.
杰瑞 我是公♥司♥的心理顾问 不是建议箱
You know what, Jerry, I am a corporate counselor, not a suggestion box.
所以如果没其它事的话 我真的得接电♥话♥了
So if there's nothing else, i really need to take this.
好 剩下的我发邮件跟你说吧
Yeah, I'll just put the rest in an e-mail.
太棒了
Great.
嘿 姐们儿
Hey, my dude.
闭嘴 我有好消息跟你说
Shut up! I've got great news.
我刚开始跟温斯顿出版社合作了
I just started working with Wynston Publishing,
我跟他们说了你的书 他们想见你
and I told them about your book, they wanna meet you!
真的吗 什么 他们之前否决了
Really? What? They already passed.
谁否决的 哪个实习生吗
Who passed? Some intern?
因为我准备把你的书
Because I'm about to put your book
拿给负责人看
in front of the head bitch in charge.
-我不知道 -你怎么啦
- I don't know. - What's wrong with you?
没什么
Nothing!
我只是跟莱昂内尔保证会在这儿待一年
I just promised Lionel a year out here,
这份工作我也刚开始做
and-and I just started this job.
但今天早上你还...
But this morning you were--
我就是发泄一下 听说过吗
Just venting. Ever heard of it?
就见一面 好吗
Look, it's just a meeting, okay?
我相信可以就搞个视频会议
I'm sure we can do it by phone.
我只是不想再被拒绝了 好吗
I just don't want to deal with the rejection anymore. Okay?
大家都讨厌这本书
Everybody hates this book.
我甚至不知道我自己还喜不喜欢这本书了
I don't even know if I like it anymore.
等等安妮 你不必...
Now, hold on. Anne, you don't--
对不起 我得挂了 我这里真的很忙
Look, I'm sorry, I gotta go. I'm really busy here.
-大家需要我 -安妮
- People need me here. - Anne?
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表