剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
What?
天啊 你们在干什么
What in god's name are you doing?
我们不知道下次吃饭是啥时候 妈
We don't know the next time we're gonna eat, mom!
但你们又不是熊
Well, you're not bears!
吃饱了就能过冬
You can't just store up for winter.
小子们 再吃一口 然后就滚
Boys, one more mouthful, and then out!
出去
Now.
我们自♥由♥了
We're free.
我们要在哪拉屎啊
Where are we supposed to take dumps?!
-挺好的 -啊 是...
- It's okay! - Oh, it was...
你好
Hi?
你好 我来只是想说 你没做错什么
Hi. I just wanted you to know that what you're doing is okay.
是我太冒犯了
And I was wrong to be so grossed out.
尽管我只是没控制住
Even though it just came naturally.
-这是谁 -他另一个女友
- Who is this? - I'm the other woman.
或者说曾经是 以后也可以是
Or, I was. And I can be.
因为性取向其实只是程度问题
Because sexuality is actually a spectrum.
我很高兴我们没做错什么
Well, I'm glad that what we're doing is okay.
还有事吗
Anything else?
我还以为你"甩了我这个基佬"呢
Because I thought you "dumped my gay ass."
-她这样对你说吗 -那是以前
- She said that to you? - That was before.
之前我恐同
When I was homophobic.
关于这点 我很抱歉
And for that, I'm sorry.
但是今天我做了好多功课
But I have done a ton of research today,
而且学到了很多
and I learned a lot.
金赛量表 玛莎·P·约翰逊 《鲁保罗变装皇后秀》
The Kinsey Scale, Marsha P. Johnson, RuPaul's Drag Race.
关于人们性取向的量表 同性恋解放活动家 变装皇后
《鲁保罗变装皇后秀》
RuPaul's drag race?
对呀
Oh, yes!
既然说到这个了...
And while we're on the subject...
你们同志觉得一下个明星裁判会是谁
Who do you homos think is gonna be the next celebrity judge?
对不起 我不能发表看法吗
I'm sorry, am I not allowed to weigh in?
现在是谁恐同了
Like, who's homophobic now?
现在是不是有点尴尬
This is like, weird, or something.
看看她 她...签字了
Here she goes! She... signed it!
来吧 小混♥蛋♥
Come on, you bastard!
你出书了
You sold a book!
你现在是个出了书的作家啦
You're a motherfuckin' published author!
安妮
Anne!
我出书了
I sold a book!
真不敢相信这一切
I can't believe this is happening.
我一直梦想着自己的书能出现在书店的展架上
I've been dreaming about my book on display in stores forever!
甚至能想象到封面之类的
I can see the cover, and everything.
-封面长什么样 -就是...
- What does it look like? - It's uh...
说啊
Come on.
就是爱丽丝和我...
It's Alice and I...
在哈哈大笑
just like laughing our asses off.
很平等 你懂吧
Like equals, you know?
把那些糟心的事都抛在一边
On the other side of all that drama.
画面是黑白的 然后背景是蓝色的
Black and white, on like, a blue background.
书名的字体是赫维提卡
Helvetica font for the title.
你想的真够全的
You've really thought this through.
-你是不是觉得很蠢 -不 我不觉得蠢
- Do you think it's dumb? - No, I don't think it's dumb!
我们会让你梦想成真的
We're gonna get you that frickin' display.
但也许你得给莱昂内尔打个电♥话♥
But you might have to call Lionel,
因为你要在这里待上一段时间了
'cause you're gonna be here a little bit longer.
巡回签售
A media tour.
天啊 我原本只想着写本书来帮助别人
Yeah, man, I just wanted to write a book to help people,
我可没想着出名
I did not wanna be a brand.
出了名大家才来买♥♥书 好吗
Brands are why people buy stuff, okay?
而且 巡回签售只搞几星期
And look, the media tour is a couple weeks.
你的书呢 就会永远有人买♥♥
Your book though? Forever.
那我们俩呢
What about you and me?
你觉得咱俩能共事吗
You think this is a good idea, us working together?
当然 当然
Totally, totally.
-凯特 -怎么了
- Kate. - What? Uh...
是有个问题
There's one thing.
-如果拿枪指着我逼我说一样的话 -嗯 是什么
- Like, if I had to pick something, with a gun to my head. - Okay, yeah?
你...你脾气不太好
You... You got a little bit of a temper.
听着 作为朋友 这没什么
Look, as your friend, it's a party,
你懂我意思吧 我很喜欢
you know what I mean, I love it.
但是作为你的公♥关♥...
But as your publicist...
这可能是个问题
it could be a problem.
所以咱俩共事不是个好主意
So it's not a good idea?
这只是你需要注意的地方罢了
It's just something you gotta keep an eye on.
但你能把脾气控制好的 对吧
But you can keep the genie in the bottle, right?
-对 当然 -那没问题了
- Yes! Yep. - Well, then!
敬你...
Cheers to you...
能完全控制好自己的脾气
totally fuckin' controlling your temper.
我只是得确认有你在我身后支持我
I just need to know that you got my back.
我当然在你身后支持你
I have got your back so hard, that...
你猜怎么着 给我这个 看好了
You know what? Gimme this. Watch.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
这是谁
Who's that?
-这个人 -安妮·卡尔森
- This guy. - Anne Carlson!
-没错 -然后...
- Yes. - And,
这又是谁
Who's this?
你写的"法克" 什么意思
It says "FACK". Why would you write that?
凯特在你身后 福斯特在你身前
Kate's got your back, Foster's got your front,
我从全方位支持你
I'm on every side of you.
-我从两边支持你 -我懂了 我懂了
- I got both sides of you! - I get it, I get it.
-法克是什么意思 -法克加油
- "What's fack mean?!" - Let's fackin' go!
你写了本书
You wrote a book!
我写了本书
I wrote a book!
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表