剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
I mean, honestly, drinking with this tampon
是唯一帮我熬过那段时期的事
was the only thing that got me through it.
真的 这和城市生活差远了
For real. It sure ain't city life.
你们是从城市搬来的吗
You guys moved here from cities?
是啊 我以前是名理财规划师
Oh, hell, yeah! I used to be a financial planner.
-我做手工珠宝 -看得出来
- I made jewelry. - That tracks.
是啊 你以为这些叮当响的东西是谁做的
Yeah, who do you think hooked us up with these screamers?
每晚都能把泰瑞吵醒 我爱死了
Wakes Terry up every fucking night, I love it!
总之 我们现在先在这待一年
Anyway, we're here for the year, you know, for now,
然后...然后我们再决定
and then... and then we'll see.
是的 开始我们都以为搬来是暂时的
Yeah, we all thought the move would be temporary at first too,
但你知道的 你在这的时候...
but you know, time just kinda...
时间就悄悄溜走了
sneaks away on you around here.
一点没错
sure does.
总之
Anyway!
敬安妮
To Annie.
你是我们的人了 贱♥人♥
You're in now, bitch!
九月
-你好 陌生人 -你来啦
- Oh, hey there, stranger! - Oh! You're here!
我来了 我们都来了
I'm here! We're all here!
姑娘们 我找到她了
Hey, guys! I found her!
快来
Come on!
我们来啦
We made it!
-驾 驾 -我们来啦
- Giddy-up! - We made it!
安妮子 我们好想你 朋友
Anne-a-rino! We missed you, buddy!
-我也很想你们 -宝贝儿
- Oh, I missed you guys, too. - Hey, baby.
看看这个地方
Look at this place!
我就是在这样一个小镇长大的
You know, I grew up in a town just like this.
一个名副其实的破地方
A bonafide shithole.
但是我的父母和警♥察♥觉得
But my parents and the police felt it was best
我最好在其他地方重新开始
I get a fresh start elsewhere.
不好意思 你是说警♥察♥吗
I'm sorry, the-the police?
你找到你的朋友圈了吗
Oh. You found your gang yet?
-还没 -确实不那么容易找
- Uh, not exactly. - Well, they can be elusive.
还是那句话
Then again,
你一旦加入 就只有一个方法出来
once you're in, there's only one way out --
割一磅肉
pound of flesh.
瓦尔 你以前真的加入过帮派吗
Val, were you in a gang, gang?
-要问下去吗 -不了吧
- Should we? - No!
好吧 咱们走
Okay. Let's go!
好嘞
Okay!
看看这张脸
Oh! Look at that face!
安妮 我真的好想你啊
Anne, I've missed you so much!
真不敢相信你现在住在这里
I can't believe you live here now.
我不住这儿
Well, I'm not here.
我是说...我是待在这儿 但就是暂时的
I mean-I mean, I'm here, but I'm not like, here, here.
-不啊 你跟本地人没什么两样 -是啊
- No, you're practically like, a local. - Yeah.
是吗 真的吗 我觉得自己更像个游客
Am I? Really? I just feel like more of a visitor.
-我就是过日子 -过日子
- But, you know, I'm getting by. - You're getting by!
-爱丽丝过得怎样 -简直风生水起
- How's Alice doing? - Oh, she is amazing.
-她有男朋友了 -什么
- She's on a date right now. - Whaaat?
-不是吧 -我打赌肯定是跟什么衰人
- No! - With some fuckin' loser, I bet.
不是啦 我不这么觉得
No, nope, I don't think so.
不是吗
No?
安妮
Annie?
完了
Oh no.
我们是来拿外卖♥♥的
We're just grabbing takeout!
等等
Wait...
-这些陌生辣妹都是谁啊 -我的天
- Who are these sexy strangers? - Oh my!
我是凯特 这是弗兰姬 还有瓦...
Hey, I'm Kate, this is Frankie, and Va--
我是谢丽尔 这是托梅
I'm Cheryl, this is Toe May.
抱歉 托梅是吗 那是个意大利名字吗
Sorry, Toe May, was it? Is that-is that Italian?
就是"托梅多"[番茄]It's like, "Toe-may-toe."
-你真厉害 已经有朋友了 -是啊
- That's so cool, you already made friends. - Yeah.
你在这儿一定得有朋友
Oh no, you have to around here.
你得找到自己的圈子 团结一致
You gotta find your clique, you gotta stick together.
说得不错 姑娘们
Got that right, girlfriend.
认清自己 瓦尔和她的朋友们会来找你的
Find yourself on your own, and Val and her girls are comin' for ya.
-把你五花大绑扔进海里 -真好玩
- Hog-tie ya, throw you to sea. - This is fun!
你们是可爱委员会多伦多分会的吗
So y'all are like the Cutie Committee of Toronto?
-可爱委员... -没什么
- The Cutie Com-- - Nothing! Nothing!
把嘴闭上 托梅
Shut the fuck up, Toe May!
见到你们真的很高兴
Well, we're really happy to meet you guys.
搬家对安妮来说是件大事
I mean, it's been a big move for Anne.
别担心咱们的安妮了
Oh, don't you worry about our Annie.
她现在基本上是市长了 是吧
She's basically the mayor now. Right?
我不是市长 卡尔·格雷厄姆才是市长
I'm not the mayor. The mayor is Carl Graham.
酷啊
Cool.
安妮 今晚你会邀请你的朋友来的对吗
So Annie, you're gonna invite your friends tonight, yeah?
安妮 要有礼貌
Anne, don't be rude,
小番茄在邀请我们去某个活动呢
Tomato's inviting us to something!
我只是不觉得这会是你们喜欢的东西
I just don't think this is gonna be your sort of thing.
-我们什么都喜欢 -不然我们干嘛来了
- We love things. - What else are we doing?
-我们来都来了 -找乐子
- We're here! - Fun!
我们回家换好衣服
We just gotta scoot home and change,
然后就开始"牛钻"吧
and then it's time for D and D!
不好意思 什么是"牛钻"
Sorry, D and D?
就是 牛仔布和钻石
It's uh... denim and diamonds.
是钻石和牛仔布
It's the diamonds and the denim.
看到没 就跟主题派对差不多
See, it's like a theme!
好吧 你们以前也这么玩过吗
Right. And you've uh, you've done this before?
"牛钻"派对吗 没有
A D and D? No.
不过你应该看看我们安妮
Oh, but you should've seen our girl
-上周在鱼和软呢帽派对上 -我的天啊
- at last week's Fish and Fedoras! - Oh my God!
太棒了
It was so good!
我等不及要看
And I just can't wait to see
安妮为班级派对想的主题了
the theme Anne comes up with for the class party!
班级派...我靠 你是...
Class pa--holy shit! Are you the...
你是家委会的吗
are you the Room Mom?
-没错我是 -不会吧
- I am, yeah. - Whaaat?
不是 这很棒 很厉害
No, that's-that's great. That's cool.
-是啊 我就觉得这是... -找点事做
- Yeah, I figure it's-- - Something to do.
谢丽尔 你是做什么的
Uh, Cheryl, what is it that you do?
她是...她以前是个理财规划师
She's a-she was a financial planner.
以前是 现在我就做点这个 做点那个
I was. These days I just do this and that.
但主要是嗑这个
But mainly this!
好了 鼻子 嘴巴 还是屁♥股♥
Okay, nose, mouth, or butt?
还真是左右为难呢
Decisions, right?
这只是一种说法啦
It's just a saying, it's like a...
你们总不会把...
Okay, so you guys don't put...
你们不会把药放进屁♥眼♥里吧
you don't put pills in your butts?
这不是我的第一选择
Well, it's not my first pick.
-但没错 我试过把安定... -从直肠吗
- But yeah, I've taken a benzo-- - Rectally?
她背不太好
She has a lot of back pain.
天呐 我以为你们都市女郎会更...
Geez! I thought you city girls would be a lot more...
开放
open-minded,
安妮就很开放
I mean, Annie is.
我知道安妮有多开放
I know how open-minded Annie is.
我比任何人都更了解安妮
I know Annie here better than anybody.
是吗 那你知道她对...
Oh, really? Did you know she's allergic to--
开心果过敏
Pistachios?
别拿这些基本的安妮小知识臭显摆了
Get the fuck outta here with that basic Anne knowledge.
让她们瞧瞧 凯特
You tell 'em, Kate.
你知道在当心理医生前
Did you know that before psychiatry,
-她想当... -法官
- she wanted to become-- - A judge?
说实话 凯特 谁不知道这个啊
Honestly, Kate, who doesn't know that?
-安妮想当法官吗 -可能吧
- Anne wanted to be a judge? - I guess so.
那爱丽丝的事呢
And what about Alice?
你知道安妮看了她的日记
Did you know that Anne read her diary,
然后得知她已经上过二垒了吗
and learned that she's been to second base?
我不太清楚这个
I did not know that.
二垒具体是什么来着
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表