剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
警局 简报室
All right, listen up. We've got a little bit more info on the stolen Mazda.
好吧 听著 我们有更多关于被盗马自达的信息
Suspect was described by witnesses as...
目击者将嫌疑人描述为...
'suspicious'. So not a lot to go on there, but I want you all on it.
'可疑的' 所以没有很多事情要做 但我希望你们都参与其中
Except for you, Minogue and O'Leary; I want you to
investigate the 10 recent missing persons cases.
除了你 米洛和奥利里 我要你调查最近的 10起失踪人员案件
Sorry, Sarge, so,... Mm-hm?
抱歉 警佐 那... 嗯?
...what, just those guys are on the missing persons,
and the rest of us are on the missing Mazda?
...什麽 只有那些人在失踪人员身上 而我们其他人在失踪的马自达身上?
Mm. Does feel a bit uneven, doesn't it?
嗯 是不是感觉有点不平均?
All right, dismissed. Thank you.
好吧 解散 谢谢你
Not you, Minogue. Not you, O'Leary.
不是你 米洛 不是你 奥利里
Right. This case is big.
对 这个案子很大
It's probably the biggest case we've ever seen.
这可能是我们见过的最大的案例
威灵顿灵异档案
第2季 第1集
Taniwha
谷花鲸鳄
OK. - Five, eight, six...
好的 - 5, 8, 6...
Are you going into the secret office, Sergeant? What? That information
你要去秘密办公室吗 警佐? 什麽? 那个讯息
is on a need-to-know basis, Parker. Do you need to know?
是在"需要知道"的基础上 派克 你需要知道吗?
I'd like to know. Well, it's not a like-to-know basis; it's a need-to-know basis, Parker.
我想知道 嗯 这不是一个喜欢知道的基础 这是一个需要知道的基础 派克
Well, I'd like to need to know. You don't actually have clearance.
嗯 我想知道 你实际上没有授权
You could've had clearance, Parker. I asked you to come to the office one time, but you didn't.
你本来可以得到授权的 派克 有一次我请你来办公室 但你没有
If you ever needed, like, a volunteer for any of the things that you guys do, I'd be keen.
如果你需要 比如 为你们所做的任何事情做志愿者 我会很热心
Well, I'll think about it. Really?
嗯 我会考虑的 真的吗?
Yes.
是的
Why don't you go and solve one of those murders or something?
你为什麽不去解决那些谋杀案之一?
Murders? Yes, murders.
谋杀案? 是的 谋杀案
OK, and now I need to start this PIN code again. Thank you.
好的 现在我需要再次启动个人身份密♥码♥ 谢谢你
威灵顿灵异办公室
This is a list of local people who've all gone missing in the past month, all around the coast.
这是过去一个月在沿海地区失踪的当地人的名单
Now, this part is top secret.
现在 这部分是最高机密
One of the missing persons is close to a government official.
其中1名失踪人员与1名政♥府♥官员关係密切
Hmm. Prime Minister's fiance? Correct. Good police work.
嗯 首相的未婚夫? 正确的 好警♥察♥工夫
It says 'the Prime Minister's fiance' right here.
上面写著 '首相的未婚夫'
Put two and two together. Mm. That- Yeah. There you go.
把2个和2个放在一起 嗯 那- 是的 答对了
At least 10 fishermen and fisherwomen have all gone missing in the past week alone.
仅在过去1周内 就至少有10名男女渔民失踪
Fish-men and fish-women? OK, now you're undoing your good police work.
鱼男和鱼女? 好的 现在 你们正在还原你们的出色的警♥察♥工夫
Yeah, nah- Fish-er-men. Fish-er. Oh.
是的 不 - 是 渔-民 不是 鱼-人 哦
Mm. That's not as scary. And get this -
嗯 那没那麽可怕 得到这个 -
even though these have all occurred in separate incidences, no one saw what took them.
儘管这些都发生在不同的事件中 但没有人看到是什麽导致了它们
Hmm. Well, I mean, unless people did see what took them,
嗯 好吧 我的意思是 除非人们确实看到是什麽带走了他们
and then they got taken as well. Well...
然后他们也被带走了 好...
Ugh, that's- Mm, that's spooky. Oh, don't say that. Yeah.
呃 那- 嗯 那太吓人了 哦 别这麽说 是的
Well, it's logical, though, isn't it? I mean, it's- Ugh.
嗯 这是合乎逻辑的 不是吗? 我的意思是 它是- 呃
Ugh. I don't like the sound of that. Also, these disappearances,
呃 我不喜欢那个声音 还有 这些失踪案
they've all occurred in the same areas as unusually localised seismic events.
它们都发生在与异常局部地震事件相同的区域
So, do you have a theory about what you think it might be?
那 你有没有关于你认为它可能是什麽的理论?
I can't tell you that. Hmm. But you're smart officers;
我不能告诉你 嗯 但你们是聪明的警官
you probably already figured out that when I said, 'I can't tell you that,'
你可能已经知道 当我说 '我不能告诉你'
I meant, 'Yes, I have a theory.'
我的意思是 '是的 我有一个理论'
God, I've never been in the back of a police car before. It's weird.
天啊 我以前从来没有坐过警车的后座 这很奇怪
Mm, yes. It's quite an intimidating
嗯 是的 这是一个相当令人生畏的
and demoralising experience, isn't it, Parker? Yeah, yeah.
和令人沮丧的经历 不是吗 派克? 是啊 是啊
It's actually quite humbling. Sir, I advise you to keep your thoughts to yourself
这实际上是非常谦虚的 先生 我劝你把你的想法藏在心裡
until you've got a lawyer present. Yeah, shut it.
直到你的律师在场 是的 闭嘴
Oh, sorry, sir. That was, uh- Sorry, Sarge. Force of habit.
哦 对不起 先生 那是 呃- 对不起 警佐 出于习惯
We've normally got criminals in there. Yeah.
我们通常在那裡有罪犯 是的
OK' guys.
好 朋友们
'Scuse me. Just get this one over here. Thanks, Parker.
'骂我 把这个拿过来就行了 谢谢 派克
All right. These disappearances have occurred near the mouth of Wellington Harbour, here,
好的 这些失踪事件发生在威灵顿港口附近 这裡
with each occurrence being accompanied by a seismic event -
每次发生都伴随著地震事件-
probably the movement of the beast under the water.
大概是水下野兽的运动
Uh, sorry, Sarge, can you just repeat the last bit? Seismic event?
呃 抱歉 警佐 你能再说一遍最后一点吗? 地震事件?
No, no, the bit after that. No, no, no. You said 'beast'. I heard 'beast'.
不 不 在那之后 不不不 你说的是'野兽' 我听到了'野兽'
Did I? I'm pretty sure you said 'beast'. He said 'beast'.
我有吗? 我很确定你说的是'野兽' 他说'野兽'
I don't think I meant to. D'you think it could be sirens, Sarge?
我想我不是故意的 你认为这可能是赛莲女妖(警笛)吗 警佐?
sirens 赛莲女妖 (警笛) 同音字
What? Sirens? Yeah.
什麽? 警笛? 是的
Copy that. - No. Cut the sirens, please.
收到 - 不 请停止警笛
They're off. Cut- Thank you. Sirens are, uh,
关闭了 关- 谢谢 赛莲女妖是 呃
beautiful maidens that lure sailors to their doom
美丽少女引诱水手走向灭亡的
with their siren song. Sing. Yeah, with their singing. And this is what they sound like.
伴随著他们的海妖之歌♥ 唱 是的 她们的歌♥声 这就是他们的声音
QUAVERING FALSETTO: Come to my rocks...
颤抖的假声: 来到我的岩石...
in your boat.
在你的船上
Come to my beauty.
追随我的美丽
Be with me.
与我同在
塔普角 威灵顿港
So, we're here at Tapu Point, one of two locations
所以 我们在塔普角 2个地点之一
where the missing persons were last known to be.
失踪人员最后被知道的地方
Officer Parker and Sergeant Maaka are searching one end of the beach
, and we're here searching the other.
派克警官和马卡警长正在海滩的一端搜索 我们在这裡搜索另一端
What? Hey, look, I've noticed you're doing some diving round here.
什麽? 嘿 看 我注意到你在这裡潜水
Have you noticed anything strange in the area? Nah. Nothin'.
你有没有注意到这个地区有什麽奇怪的地方? 不 没什麽
I mean, obviously, you know, you spend a bit of time on this beach. Uh-huh.
我的意思是 很明显 你知道 你在这个海滩上度过了一段时间 嗯
You must know about fishing. Nah. Dunno what you're talking about.
你必须知道钓鱼 不 不知道你在说什麽
You know about diving? Nah. Where'd you get these shellfish?
你知道潜水吗? 不 你从哪裡弄到这些贝类的?
Found 'em. Did ya? Mm-hm.
找到了他们 是吗? 嗯
What are you doing here, then? Oh, I was just standin' out here sunbathing.
那你在这裡做什麽? 哦 我只是站在这裡晒日光浴
I just don't feel like you're cooperating with us, mate, and we're worried about your safety.
我只是不觉得你在与我们合作 伙计 我们担心你的安全
There has been a monster on this beach... A little bit less than we were
这个海滩上有一个怪物... 比我们少一点
when we first started talking. Bullshit. A monster on this beach...
当我们第一次开始谈话时 废话 这个海滩上的怪物...
We don't know it's a monster. ...that's been killing fishermen. Oh, I did hear someone say that,
我们不知道它是一个怪物 ... 这是在杀害渔民 哦 我确实听到有人这麽说
you know, there was a monster out there on Thursday, but, um- Did you?
你知道 星期四外面有一个怪物 但是 嗯-是吗?
And how did they report that to you? 'Aargh, there's a monster!'
他们是如何向你报告的? '啊 有怪物!'
Right, and, so- D'you think that could be related? I think probably it is.
对 而且 那- 你认为这可能有关係吗? 我想大概是这样
Did you go and investigate, see what was going on? Nah.
你去调查了 看看是怎麽回事? 不
OK, so who do you think said that? I dunno.
好吧 那你认为是谁说的? 我不知道
So... What did they say, again? Nothing.
那... 他们又说了什麽? 没有
Sorry, guys. Just can't help ya.
对不起 大家 无法帮你
Obviously, he wasn't actually cooperative at all.
显然 他实际上根本不合作
In fact, he was quite the opposite of that. Mm.
事实上 他恰恰相反 嗯
It's not uncommon to have conflicting eyewitness reports,
目击者报告相互矛盾的情况并不少见
but very odd for those conflicting eyewitness reports to come from exactly...
但很奇怪 那些相互矛盾的目击者报告究竟来自...
...the same person.
...同一个人
OK, guys, here's the sitrep. We've just had a sighting
好的 大伙们 这是情况报告 我们刚刚目击了
in Wellington Harbour of a unidentified swimming object.
在威灵顿港发现不明游泳物体
I've just had a word to the, uh... to the Department,
我刚刚和... 部门说了一些话
and they've given us clearance to use the police launch to help us in our investigations.
他们已经允许我们使用警♥察♥侦察艇来帮助我们进行调查
Score. I've never been on a boat before.
成功得分 我以前从未坐过船
Not you, Parker. You gotta stay right here, on stakeout. What?
不是你 派克 你必须待在这裡 进行监视 什麽?
Yeah. Minogue and O'Leary are going to accompany me.
是的 米洛和奥利里要陪我
I think it'll be pretty dangerous for him to be on his own.
我认为他一个人呆著会很危险
Hmm, could be pretty dangerous for him out on the boat as well. Really?
嗯 在船上对他来说也很危险 真的吗?
Mm. Speaking of which - did you remember to bring your sleeping bag, like I told you?
嗯 说到这裡- 你记得带你的睡袋吗 就像我告诉你的那样?
Well, yeah, but I thought we were just having a sleepover.
嗯 是的 但我以为我们只是在过夜
I didn't know there was gonna be, like, a monster. Not to worry.
我不知道会有 就像 一个怪物 不要担心
I'm sure we can rig up some sort of pre-warning system for you.
我相信我们可以为您安装某种预警系统
OK, Parker, I've rigged this here cup of Milo with these sensors,
好的 派克 我♥操♥纵了这杯美禄可可用这些传感器
so what you're looking for is concentric circles in a pattern,
所以你要找的是图案中的同心圆
sort of like the Jurassic Park movie.
有点像侏罗纪公园的电影
So, do I drink it, or...? No? No, not at all. Not at all. No.
那麽 我是喝它 还是...? 不? 不是 不是 不
This should give you fair warning of any large prehistoric
advancing creatures that are in the area.
这应该会给您对该地区任何大型史前生物的公平警告
It's the difference between life and a very grisly, brutal, savage and prolonged death.
这是生命与非常可怕 残酷 野蛮和长♥期♥死亡之间的区别
Right. We'd better get a wriggle on.
是的 我们最好快点
All right, Parker, uh... Good luck, Parker. ...good luck.
好吧 派克 呃...祝你好运 派克 ... 祝你好运
Sure he's gonna be all right, Sarge? Yep. Parker is more than competent.
他一定没事的 警佐? 是的 派克不仅能干
Besides, from what we know about the disappearances, this is a water-based creature;
此外 根据我们对失踪事件的了解 这是一种水基生物
there's been no evidence to suggest that it will come on to land.
没有证据表明它会登陆
Watch your step, O'Leary.
小心你的脚步 奥利里
塔普角 码头
Gidday.
今天好
Ahoy! Captain.
啊呵! 船长
The Maritime Unit is an important part of New Zealand Police Force,
海事股是纽西兰警♥察♥部队的重要组成部分
and they've been kind enough to help us in our search for the missing fisher-people.
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表