剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
他们非常友好地帮助我们寻找失踪的渔民
Yeah, this is Captain Quinn. Gidday, how you going? You all right?
是的 这是奎因船长 今天好 你好吗? 你没事吧?
He's in charge of the vessel. Must have some really great stories.
他负责这艘船 一定有一些非常棒的故事
Oh! Stories? You bet I do. Like what happened to your eye?
哦! 故事? 你打赌我会 比如你的眼睛怎麽了?
Bit personal. Nah, it's a great - you'll like this - great story.
有点个人 不 这是一个很棒的 - 你会喜欢这个 - 很棒的故事
Um, I've got pink-eye.
嗯 我有 结膜炎
Some faecal matter in there, and...
裡面有一些粪便 还有...
You must have a great story behind your hand. You noticed this, did ya?
你的背后一定有一个伟大的故事 你注意到了这一点 是吗?
Yeah, well, it's a story not many people will believe. Let me tell you about that.
是的 好吧 这是一个没有多少人会相信的故事 让我告诉你
Youa€(Trademark)ll like this.
你会喜欢这个的
InSinkErator.
爱适易食物残渣处理机(铁胃)
Fish finder beeps
探鱼器发出哔哔声
Do you know how to read one of those, Sarge?
你知道如何阅读其中之一吗 警佐?
Yes. So, uh...
是的 所以 呃...
...what I'm currently doing is conducting a sonar sweep of the area.
...我目前正在做的是对该区域进行声纳扫描
Captain, what would you say is this large object here?
船长 你说这裡的这个大物体是什麽?
That's the ocean. Uh-huh.
那就是海洋 嗯
Huh.
嗯
Yeah, I'm just here on a stakeout.
是的 我只是在这裡进行监视
Bit of surveillance.
有点监视
I don't know exactly what I'm meant to do, but I know it's really important.
我不知道我到底要做什麽 但我知道这真的很重要
This is proof that I can work independently
这是证明我可以独♥立♥工作
and that I can be entrusted with... work
并且可以委託给我... 工作
by myself. I feel, from here, if I do well, Sarge will really respect me.
我自己 我觉得 从这裡开始 如果我做得好 警佐会真正尊重我
I think I might just grab some sleep now,
我想我现在可以睡一觉了
so do you mind just watching the early detection system? And...
所以你介意只看早期检测系统吗? 和...
I'll just go to sleep.
我会去睡觉
Wake me if you see anything.
叫醒我 如果你看到什麽
我爱妈妈
威灵顿港
Ship horn blares
船喇叭声
And then she hears this, 'Thud,
然后她听到这个 ‘砰
'thud, thud,'
'砰 砰'
and he's hitting the roof of her car with her boyfriend's...
她正在撞到她的车顶用她男朋友的...
...head.
...头
And when she gets home, she finds a
当她回到家时 她发现了一个
hook hand embedded... Whoa.
嵌入钩手... 哇
...in the bumper of her car. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
...在她汽车的保险槓裡 哇 哇 哇 哇
That's actually quite insensitive to Captain Quinn.
这其实是相当冷酷无情对奎因船长来说
Yeah, there's some gross generalisations about people with prosthetics, actually.
是的 实际上 对有假肢的人有一些粗略的概括
And then they got the hook back to the man,
然后他们把钩子还给了那个人
and he was extremely grateful,
他非常感激
because he is a very nice man.
因为他是一个非常好的人
Actually, I've got a story. I believe it's quite pertinent to this area.
事实上 我有一个故事 我相信它与这个领域非常相关
It's a tale... of two Taniwha.
这是一个关于2个谷花鲸鳄的故事
在毛利神话中 生活在河流深水池黑暗洞穴或大海中的大型超自然生物
In the time before Kupe,
在库佩来到纽西兰之前的时代
库佩是毛利人传说 纽西兰最初的发现者
two Taniwha, who were brothers named Ngake and Whātaitai,
两个谷花鲸鳄 他们是名为 恩加克 和 瓦泰泰 的兄弟
lived in Te Whanganui-a-Tara when it was only a lake.
住在 蒂旺格努伊塔拉 时 它只是一个湖
Te Whanganui-a-Tara(毛利语) 译为“伟大的塔拉港” 即现在的威灵顿港
But Ngake was... he was discontent,
但是恩加克 ...他很不满意
and so he broke free of Te Whanganui-a-Tara.
于是他挣脱了 蒂旺格努伊塔拉
But his brother grew lonely,
但他的兄弟变得孤独
and so he tried to follow Ngake, but it was too late.
所以他试图跟随 恩加克 但为时已晚
By the time the tide had fallen,
等到潮水退去
Whātaitai found himself stranded,
瓦泰泰发现自己被困
and so his body turned to stone.
于是他的身体变成了石头
And that landmass is known as...
那块陆地被称为...
Hataitai, one of the most sought-after suburbs in all of Wellington.
哈泰泰 是威灵顿最受欢迎的郊区之一
It is, isn't it? Mm-hm. It's bloody expensive now, isn't it?
是 不是吗? 嗯嗯 现在很贵 不是吗?
Yeah. It is. It's close to town - handy.
是的 这是 它靠近市区 - 方便
Well, it is. There's an amazing bakery there - the Hataitai...
嗯 是的 那裡有一家很棒的麵包店 - 哈泰泰...
Oh, the Hataitai Bakery. ...Hot Bread Shop. Yeah, the sausie rolls!
哦 哈泰泰麵包店 ... 热麵包店 是的 香肠卷!
Yeah, man. 24 hours in the weekend. Is it?
是的 伙计 週末24小时 是吗?
Yeah. Sarge, I mean, do you think a Taniwha's responsible
是的 警佐 我是说 你认为谷花鲸鳄 有责任吗?
for these missing persons? Well, if only it was a Taniwha.
对于这些失踪人员? 好吧 如果它只是1隻谷花鲸鳄就好了
No, I'm afraid I don't believe in Taniwha.
不 恐怕我不相信 谷花鲸鳄
I've seen some things.
我看到了一些东西
I knew it. Saw a dolphin the other day.
我就知道 前几天看到了海豚
Another time, I was standing on the stern, and a...
还有一次 我站在船尾 一个...
rogue piece of faecal matter just floated past. (FISH FINDER BEEPS)
流氓那块粪便刚刚飘了过去 (探鱼器发出哔哔声)
Something on the sonar! Look, there's a huge dark shape! What?
声纳上的东西! 看 有一个巨大的黑暗形状! 什麽?
Oh, no, hang on. That could be my eye patch, actually. Is it-?
哦 不 等一下 实际上 那可能是我的眼罩 是吗-?
Oh, no, look! Yeah, there's a huge dark shape!
哦 不 看! 是的 有一个巨大的黑暗形状!
There's some kind of aquatic creature.
有一种水生生物
Oh my God. It's... It's real.
天啊 这是... 这是真的
This is really exciting.
这真的很令人兴奋
This is the- I can't imagine anything more exciting
这就是-我无法想像有什麽更令人兴奋的了
than what's happening on this screen right now.
比现在这个屏幕上发生的事情)
Oh boy. - Oh, boy, it's a Taniwha.
好傢伙 - 哦 天啊 这是一个谷花鲸鳄
Think it's heading back to land, actually.
认为它实际上正在返回陆地
塔普角
It's heading towards Parker's encampment!
它正朝著派克的营地前进!
我爱妈妈
塔普角
So, we've just got off the boat, and we're here to make sure that Parker's OK.
所以 我们刚刚下船 我们来这裡是为了确保派克没事
A bit too late. It's taken Parker. And the camera crew.
有点晚了 派克被抓了 还有摄影组
We didn't know them very well, so...
我们不是很了解他们 所以...
It appears that something quite untoward has happened to Officer Parker.
似乎一些不愉快的事情发生在派克警官身上
He was on a need-to-know basis, and, um,
他是在需要知道的基础上 而且 嗯
maybe he did need to know a bit more. Sarge!
也许他确实需要了解更多 警佐!
I think you should come and look at this!
我觉得你应该过来看看这个!
My God. I was wrong. This thing is amphibious, and it's massive.
天哪 我错了 这东西是两栖的 而且是巨大的
Poor Parker.
可怜的派克
He's over there! No, Minogue! Minogue,
他在那边! 不 米洛! 米洛
do not enter that water with that vest and that hat on! Remove it right now.
不要带著那件背心和那顶帽子进入那片水! 立即脱掉它
Yeah, just- Can I borrow your waders? I've got them on.
是的 只是 - 我可以借你的高筒防水裤吗? 我已经穿上了
Hurry up! I know you've got them on, but it'd be better for me-
赶快! 我知道你已经穿上了 但对我来说会更好-
Maybe you go in, cos then you'll stay dry. No, Minogue.
也许你进去 因为那样你会保持乾燥 不 米洛
Time is of the essence. Get in there right now! Taser! The Taser!
时间就是生命 马上进去! 泰瑟枪! 泰瑟枪!
My week with the Taser! You'll get electrocuted!
这周是我的泰瑟枪周! 你会触电!
Get that Taser! Release that Taser! Not in your mouth!
得到那个泰瑟枪! 放开泰瑟枪! 不是在你嘴裡!
Not in your mouth! Release that Taser right now!
不是在你嘴裡! 立即放开泰瑟枪!
Obviously, this is a very serious situation we've got here. There's someone in obvious danger,
显然 这是一个非常严重的情况 有人处于明显的危险之中
and Minogue has gone above and beyond the call of duty to attempt a rescue.
而米洛已经超出了试图营救的职责范围
It's cold! Get him, Minogue! Grab him! Get back in there!
很冷! 抓住他 米洛! 抓住他! 回到那裡!
Don't panic, Minogue. Just stay calm!
不要惊慌 米洛 保持冷静!
Pull him in!
拉他进来!
It's an arm!
是一隻手臂!
It's an arm! It's only an arm. That's not good.
这是一隻手臂! 它只是一个手臂 这是不好的
Help! Minogue, do you want a hand?
救命! 米洛 你想要一隻手(帮忙)吗?
You probably couldn't pick it up, but I was panicking a little bit there.
你可能无法接受它 但我在那裡有点恐慌
Um, it's a first time for me.
嗯 这对我来说是第一次
Yes. But moving forward, obviously, if you have actually lost an arm, we'd like to hear from you.
是的 但是 很明显 如果您真的失去了一隻手臂 我们希望收到您的来信
Obviously, we want to return this arm to its... its rightful owner.
很明显 我们想把这隻手臂归还给它的... 它的合法主人
Yeah. Come on down to the station, and we may be prepared to swap the arm, uh,
是的 回来到警局 我们可能准备交换手臂 呃
for information about what's occurred on the beach today.
有关今天海滩上发生的事情的讯息
We probably- We'll just give you the arm if it's your arm. If you can prove it's your arm.
我们可能-如果是你的手臂 我们就给你手臂 如果你能证明那是你的手臂
Yeah, that couldn't be Parker. Nope. No, he wouldn't get a tattoo.
是的 那不可能是派克 不 不 他不会去刺青
He had a really low threshold for pain.
他的疼痛值非常低
As for this guy, whoever he is, that's quite a way to go -
至于那个人 不管他是谁 是一条很长的路要走 -
eaten by a Taniwha.
被谷花鲸鳄吃掉了
It's a poetic death. It's a Warrior's death.
这是一种诗意的死亡 一个战士的死亡
Sarge. Sorry. You finished? Yeah.
警佐 对不起 你完成了? 是的
I just was wondering if maybe we should, um,
我只是想知道我们是否应该 嗯
follow these big enormous animal tracks that are behind us on the beach.
跟随我们身后海滩上这些巨大的动物足迹
That's a great idea. That's...
这是一个好主意 那是...
What's that over there? Ew.
那边是什麽? 呃
I don't wanna go in there. Kia tere! Let's go.
我不想进去 快点! 我们走吧
Well, I want the Taser back. You gave it to me.
那 我想要拿回泰瑟枪 你给了我
To hold on to. I'm just looking after it. You were.
把握良机 我只是在照顾它 你之前是
Hurry up!
赶快!
Stay close, eh, guys? Just...
靠近点 嗯 大伙们? 只是...
Not too close. Guys.
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表