剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
Haere rā!
再见! (毛利语)
She was absolutely... ...lovely.
她绝对... ...可爱
Really? Don't you think? Who were you listening to?
真的吗? 你不认为? 你听谁的?
She was great. Antagonistic.
她很棒 敌对的
So, Zara Archer,
所以 扎拉·阿切尔
she called Anna Horton the B-word.
她称 安娜·霍顿 为 贱XX
Is that right? Yeah, she did. Mm-hm. Yeah.
那正确吗? 是的 她做到了 嗯嗯 是的
Yeah. And then Anna's retaliated, and she's called Zara
是的 然后安娜报复了她 她被称为扎拉
the E-word. Yeah.
E字 是的
Kia ora. Yo. Hi. Uh, we're just here, just asking a few questions of some of the students.
你好(毛利语) 哟 你好 呃 我们就在这裡 只是问一些学生的问题
There's been a... you know, a little bit of shoplifting, and, um...
有一次... 你知道 有点入店行窃 而且 嗯...
Heard of something about an implosion that maybe happened in your school library?
听说过可能发生在您学校图书馆的内爆事件吗?
Not really. Um... Not... Not really?
不完全是 嗯... 不... 不完全是?
Yeah. So, maybe, have you heard a little bit about it?
是的 那麽 也许 你听说过一点吗?
A lot of the books ruined -
很多书都毁了 -
um, burnt. Ruined? OK, right.
嗯 烧了 毁了? 好的 对
There was a few students quite smouldered - like, hair.
有几个学生很闷 - 就像头髮一样
Smould-? Yeah, like... Smouldering hair?
闷烧-? 是的 就像... 闷烧的头髮?
Yeah, like- Smells terrible, doesn't it, that? Yeah.
是的 就像 - 闻起来很糟糕 不是吗? 是的
Uh, were you in the library when the implosion happened? No.
呃 内爆发生时你在图书馆吗? 没有
OK, so you've just heard about it from other students? Yeah.
好的 所以你刚刚从其他学生那裡听说过? 是的
Have you heard anything else - about stealing things? Uh, not stealing things.
你还听说过什麽 - 关于偷东西的吗? 呃 没有偷东西的事情
No? No.
没有? 没有
There were a few things flying around in the, um, computer room yesterday -
昨天有一些东西在 嗯 电脑室裡飞来飞去-
just hovering. Like, some of the mouses and the keypads.
只是徘徊 比如 一些滑鼠和键盘
I - I think I've... I think I've said too much.
我 - 我想我已经... 我想我说得太多了
There's no such thing as too much talking to a police officer, OK? I- I...
没有太多和警♥察♥交谈这样的事情 好吗? 我 - 我...
I just- I need to go. OK, all right. Thank you. Bye.
我只是 - 我该走了 好的没问题 谢谢你 再见
See, when I was a student here and you wanted the real information,
you came to the girls' toilets.
看 当我还是这裡的学生时 你想要真正的信息 你来到了女厕
I'm not going in. Why not? Cos it's a girls' toilet,
我不进去 怎不进去? 因为是女厕
not a boys' toilet. Well, there is no boys' toilets at a girls' school.
那不是男厕 嗯 女校没有男厕
Come on. I'm not gonna start going into girls' toilets at my age.
来吧 我不会开始上女厕在我这个年纪
I'll go and do recon, OK? I'll check it's clear.
我去侦察 好吗? 我会检查它是否清楚
You let me know. Yep.
告诉我一声 是的
Hello? Anyone in here?
喂? 有人吗?
Yeah, Minogue, the toilets are empty. Over.
是的 米洛 厕所没人 完毕
That was too fast. Over. Have a better look.
那太快了 完毕 看仔细一点
Look, there's no one in here. Over, Minogue.
看 厕所没人 完毕 米洛
I can see someone in there.
我可以看到裡面有人
That's me, Minogue. just come into the toilet now, Minogue.
那是我 米洛 现在就进来厕所吧 米洛
Travelling.
移♥动♥中
There's no urinal in here. It's a girls' toilet.
这裡没有小便池 这是一个女厕
Look, this is what I'm talking about. 'Tash and Raz forever'?
看 这就是我要说的 '塔什和拉兹永远在一起'?
I know Tash and Raz, and they've broken up. How do you know that?
我认识 塔什和拉兹 她们已经分手了 你怎麽知道?
Some of the girls were telling me about it. That needs updating.
No. Wait, wait, wait.
一些女孩告诉我这件事 那需要更新 不 等等 等等 等等
What are you doing? You can't do that. That's graffitiing, OK? That's true.
你在干嘛? 你不能那样做 那是涂鸦 好吗? 没错
It's illegal.
这是违法的
It's OK. Um...
没关係 嗯...
We're just- We're the New Zealand Police.
我们只是- 我们是纽西兰警♥察♥
What is that face?
那张脸是什麽?
Froze. Well, I know that. You freaked them out.
停住 嗯 我知道 你吓坏了他们
So, uh, we're just here in the cubicle, waiting for, hopefully,s
ome people to come in...
所以 呃 我们就在小隔间裡 希望有一些人进来...
...and we should get some...
...我们应该得到一些...
we should get some good information.
我们应该得到一些好的讯息
Just a waiting game. It still feels wrong being in here.
只是一个等待游戏 在这裡还是觉得不对劲
Faulty wiring.
线路故障
e know you're in there!
我们知道你在裡面!
Told you. We can see you!
早说过了 我们可以看到你!
Radio me when it's over.
回我无线电 在结束后
You better come and see this, Minogue.
你最好来看看这个 米洛
What is that? Well,
那是什麽? 好
What is that?
那是什麽?
'Eht'... What is that?
'呃'...那是什麽?
'Fear the Briannas.'
'害怕布莉安娜们'
圣卡丽埃塔 女子高中 中庭
So, we have a source who claims they have evidence in this case.
因此 我们有一个消息来源声称他们在这种情况下有证据
I commend all people, especially young women, for coming forward to assist in police inquiries.
我讚扬所有人 尤其是年轻女性挺身而出协助警方调查
I think it shows bravery and a strong sense of citizenship.
我认为它展示了勇敢和强烈的公民♥意♥识
'Scuse me. Stop! Stop. No need to run in here, OK?
对不起 停止! 停止 不要跑 好吗?
Sorry. Thank you. Walking.
对不起 谢谢你 用走的
When I used to be a prefect when I was here, that kind of thing wouldn't fly.
我以前在这裡当学姊的时候 那种东西是不会发生
So, Mr Cross is the most intimidating teacher? Yes.
那麽 克罗斯先生是最吓人的老师吗? 是的
But you'd say that, hands down, Mrs Carol - she is the scariest? Yeah.
但是你会说 毫无疑问 卡罗尔夫人 - 她是最可怕的? 是的
Uh, so, I'm interviewing one of the students from St Carrietta's.
呃 所以 我正在採访圣卡丽埃塔女子高中的一名学生
She doesn't want to be identified, but she does have some
important information pertaining to the case.
她不想被认出 但她确实有些与此案有关的重要信息
Um, this is... this is what happened to the last person
who asked too many questions.
嗯 这是... 这就是最后一个问太多问题的人的下场
Is that, sort of, some weird phone thing, where that girl's upside down?
那是 不是有点奇怪的电♥话♥问题 那个女孩是颠倒的?
No, she's really upside down. Turn it around this way, is that...?
不 她真的颠倒了 就这样转过来 是...?
Now she's still upside down. Is it-? Yeah. How does this-?
现在她仍然是颠倒的 是吗-? 是的 这怎麽-?
So that was happening to her in real life? You should be more careful.
所以现实生活中的她是这样的吗? 你应该更加小心
Ma'am, you don't have to worry about me. As a member of the New Zealand police force,
女士 您不必担心我 作为纽西兰警♥察♥部队的一员
my training means that I'm ready for any situation, and fear is not an option.
我的训练意味著我已经为任何情况做好了准备 恐惧不被接受
Oh, shit. Oh.
哦 该死 哦
Sorry. Sorry. Shouldn't have said that.
对不起 对不起 不应该这麽说
Look, those Briannas - they don't scare me, OK?
看 那些布莉安娜们 - 他们不会吓到我 好吗?
I'm the police. I'm here to help.
我是警♥察♥ 我是来帮忙的
与死亡共舞
到死不分离
学校舞会
Changed the bell since I was at school.
自从我上学以来就换了铃铛
Ooh, O'Leary. Minogue.
哦 奥利里 米洛
Do you remember where the staff room is? Why?
你还记得职员室在哪裡吗? 为什麽?
It's Mr Cross' birthday, and Anita's making her famous carrot cake,
which I hear is yum-o.
今天是克罗斯先生的生日 阿妮塔正在制♥作♥她著名的胡萝卜蛋糕 我听说它是很好吃-欧
That doesn't pertain to the case at hand. Look, I've got proof that the Briannas are our shoplifters...
这与手头的案件无关 听著 我有证据证明布莉安娜是我们的入店行窃者...
Mm. ...and we need to find them before someone...
嗯 ... 我们需要在有人之前找到它们...
Down here. Come on.
这边 来吧
'Snitches get stitches.'
'告密者难逃惩罚'
I prefer the old motto. Hmm.
我更喜欢古老的格言 唔
'Scuse me! 'Scuse me. 'Scu- 'Scuse me.
对不起! 对不起 对- 对不起
Police! 'Scuse me.
警♥察♥! 对不起
No running in the corridor! You're only allowed to walk. We're the police!
不要在走廊裡跑! 你只被允许走路 我们是警♥察♥!
The sewing machine! Which one? OK, just sit down.
缝纫机! 哪一个? 好吧 坐下吧
This one? Ooh!
这个? 哦!
O'Leary! Here.
奥利里! 这裡
Confuse it! Haw? Use the cloth as a cover.
混淆它! 怎? 将布用作覆盖物
What? No, not yourself!
什麽? 不 不是你自己!
I need to stop its power!
我需要停止它的电源(力量)!
Yes!
是的!
Got it, O'Leary.
明白了 奥利里
So, the sewing machine is no longer a threat,
所以 缝纫机不再是威胁
but we, uh... we are gonna need a quick unpick.
但我们 呃... 我们需要快速拆开
Seems the 'cool girls' have been picking on the other girls,
似乎'酷女孩'一直在挑衅其他女孩
which is both unfair and not particularly cool.
这既不公平又不是特别酷
No, that's wrong. The Briannas aren't cool at all.
不 那是错误的 布莉安娜们一点都不酷
志愿图书馆员 2019
Yeah, so, there's the Briannas at the end of last term. Mm.
是的 所以 有上学期末的布莉安娜们 嗯
Um, it appears that they were actually in the library on the night of the implosion/explosion.
嗯 看起来他们实际上在内爆/爆♥炸♥的那天晚上在图书馆裡
They came to school the next day with very similar blonde-type hairdos.
第2天他们带著非常相似的金色髮型来到学校
That's right. They sort of look like three, um, Sias. What?
没错 他们有点像3个 嗯 希雅 什麽?
She's a singer. Well, pop star, really. OK. What does she sing?
她是一名歌♥手 嗯 流行歌♥星 真的 好的 她唱什麽?
Her biggest hit is Chandelier.
她最大的成功是 水晶吊灯
She's got a really good voice at the high end.
她在高端的声音非常好
And, so, yeah, they came to school with the blonde hairdo and some apparent powers.
而且 所以 是的 他们带著金色的髮型和一些明显的力量来到学校
We don't know if they've got the singing voices of Sia... It's not really-
我们不知道他们是否有 希雅的歌♥声... 这不是真的-
...but definitely got the haircuts. Doesn't have much to do with the case. Um, but they also now
...但肯定得到了理髮 和案子关係不大 嗯 但他们现在也
have been getting revenge on anyone who was ever mean to them. Mm.
一直在报复任何对他们刻薄的人 嗯
So, what's the next move, Sarge? I mean, the Briannas might be malevolent entities...
那麽 下一步是什麽 警佐? 我的意思是 布莉安娜们可能是恶意的实体...
Mm. ...but, I mean, they're still minors.
嗯 ...但是 我的意思是 他们还是未成年人
Did either of you investigate that burnt-out library?
你们有没有调查过那个烧毁的图书馆?
No. No. I mean, it does seem like quite an obvious... No. No, that's right, we didn't.
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表