剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
再见 再见
Come on, Minogue. We've got to hurry.
来吧 米洛 我们得快点
Well, it's hard to drive fast with all these zoms around.
好吧 在所有这些丧尸周围很难快速开车
They don't exactly follow the pedestrian rules, do they?
他们不完全遵守行人规则 是吗?
What... look out!
什麽... 小心!
I think that was my old maths teacher.
我想那是我以前的数学老师
She used to always put bad marks in my report.
她过去总是在我的报告中留下不好的分数
Now she's put bad marks on the car.
现在她在车上留下了不好的记号♥
Too soon?
太快了?
Well, I think immediately probably is a little bit too soon.
好吧 我认为立即可能有点太早了
Mrs Maaka was lovely. Sarge has done well for himself there.
马卡夫人很可爱 警佐在那裡为自己做得很好
But now we've got to stop that from ever happening.
但现在我们必须阻止这种情况发生
Yeah. I think he'd be all right with it, though.
是的 不过我想他会没事的
I mean, what we should have done is got her number,
我的意思是 我们应该做的是得到她的号♥码
and then when we change time, we could have hooked them up.
然后当我们改变时间时 我们可以把它们连接起来
Would have been lovely.
本来很可爱
Yeah. It's too late now, of course.
是的 当然 现在为时已晚
What?
什麽?
Weird coincidence!
奇怪的巧合!
I think that was my maths teacher.
我想那是我的数学老师
What are the chances of that happening?
发生这种情况的可能性有多大?
Twenty percent. - Yeah.
20% - 是的
You could have parked closer to the time hole, Minogue.
你本可以把车停在更靠近时间洞的地方 米洛
More zombies.
更多的丧尸
Still slow as. Run!
还是慢如 跑步!
I'll be stoked if we can pull this off. - Pull what off?
如果我们能做到这一点 我会很高兴的 - 做到什麽?
Go back and stop ourselves from meeting young Sarge.
回去阻止自己遇见年轻的警佐
Absolutely.
绝对是
Watch out!
小心!
Come on!
快点!
Yes. I used to love acid wash.
是的 我以前喜欢酸洗
Who are you guys?
你们是谁?
It's uncanny. You guys look exactly like us.
不可思议 你们和我们长得一模一样
You're not alien clones, are you?
你不是外星克隆人 是吗?
No. We're from the future. Always wanted to say that.
不 我们来自未来 一直想这麽说
Look, we don't have much time, okay. You've gone back to 1994.
看 我们的时间不多了 好吧 你已经回到了1994年
That's what that weird hole was.
那就是那个奇怪的洞
Really? So you're...
真的吗? 所以你是...
It's difficult to explain. But if you go round that corner,
很难解释 但如果你绕过那个拐角
you're gonna meet a young Sergeant Maaka,
你会遇到一个年轻的马卡警佐
and prevent him from wanting to become a cop.
并阻止他想成为警♥察♥
Come on. Let's go and have a look.
快点 我们去看看吧
I'm lost.
我迷失了
Take your hands off that innocent pedestrian!
把你的手从那个无辜的行人身上拿开!
Are you okay, Miss?
你还好吗 小姐?
I think that went really well.
我认为那非常顺利
Absolutely. Good job. Great teamwork. Excellent.
绝对是 做得好 伟大的团队合作 真棒
You know, I think, end of the day we worked together well there.
你知道 我想 我们在那裡合作得很好
Yeah. Look, I hate to interrupt, O'Leary.
是的 听著 我不想打断 奥利里
But since we no longer have to go back to 2022,
但既然我们不再需要回到2022年
why don't we stay here and party like it's 1994?
我们为什麽不留在这裡像1994年那样聚会呢?
Yeah. Excellent. Not a bad idea, to be honest.
是的 太棒了 老实说 这不是一个坏主意
There's a few things I can think of that I'd quite like to do.
我能想到一些我非常想做的事情
See, Minogue is always having great ideas like that.
看 米洛总是有这样的好主意
Why can't you appreciate how good they are?
为什麽你不能欣赏他们有多好?
What? - That is a great idea.
什麽? - 这是一个好主意
It is actually, it is, yeah. Fair call.
它实际上是 它是 是的 有道理的
Credit where credit is due? - Credit given.
应得的表扬和认可? - 给予认可
Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?
你们在想我在想什麽吗?
Come on, Minogue. Race you.
来吧 米洛 和你比赛
How awesome was that? - It was classic. Classic nineties.
那有多棒? - 这是经典的 经典90年代
I reckon if we all go through this hole together,
我想如果我们一起穿过这个洞
everything should go back to how it was.
一切都应该回到原来的样子
I hope this works. I don't think I can handle two Minogues.
我希望这行得通 我不认为我可以处理2个 米洛
What was that? - Nothing.
那是什麽? - 没有
Don't like it.
不喜欢
Should we run? - I'm with me.
我们应该跑吗? - 我和我在一起
Now look, if we don't stop it,
现在看 如果我们不阻止它
it's just gonna keep on stealing time from other people.
它只会继续从其他人那裡偷走时间
Minogue, where's the taser? - I left it in the car.
米洛 泰瑟枪在哪裡? - 我把它留在车裡了
We need to demobilise that thing.
我们需要让那东西退役
Minogue, have you still got that fidget spinner in your left pocket?
米洛 你的左口袋裡还有那个指尖陀螺吗?
Chuck it here.
扔到这裡
Awesome shot, Minogue. - Yeah. It was pretty good.
精彩的一击 米洛 - 是的 这是相当不错的
Cheers, O'Leary. - Look. The hole is closing up! Go!
乾杯 奥利里 - 看 洞口要关闭! 快走!
Did we make it, O'Leary? - Yeah. I think so.
我们成功了吗 奥利里? - 是的 我想是这样
There's only one of me now... half the fun.
现在只有我一个人... 一半的乐趣
Feel like I've got, like, more memories.
感觉我有 像 更多的回忆
I feel like I've got more memories.
我觉得我有更多的回忆
Like, new ones. - Yeah. New ones.
像 新的 - 是的 新的
O'Leary! Minogue!
奥利里! 米洛!
Sarge! - Sarge!
警佐! - 警佐!
Where did the skater go?
滑板手去哪儿了?
Well, he got away this time. It's so good to see you, Sarge.
嗯 这次他逃走了 很高兴见到你 警佐
Really good to see you. You look really good in that uniform.
真的很高兴见到你 你穿那件制♥服♥真好看
Like, really, really good. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
就像 真的 真的很好 - 耶 耶 耶
This may sound weird,
这听起来可能很奇怪
but just had a really weird sense of déja vu right then.
但当时只是有一种非常奇怪的似曾相识感
You get that? You get that? You get that?
你了解吗? 你了解吗? 你了解吗?
So, we seem to have defeated some sort of a time worm
所以 我们似乎打败了某种时间蠕虫
which took us back to 1994,
这让我们回到了1994年
and led to us creating an horrific alternate reality.
并导致我们创造了一个可怕的替代现实
I shut it down with a fidget spinner, which is like a choking hazard.
我用指尖陀螺将其关闭 这就像窒息的危险
Are you okay, Sarge?
你还好吗 警佐?
I just made a few mistakes tonight that made me question
今晚我犯了一些错误 让我质疑
whether I should even be a cop at all, you know?
我到底该不该当警♥察♥ 你知道吗?
Sarge, the cameras are rolling.
警佐 摄影机还在拍
Absolutely, definitely be a cop. Definitely.
绝对 绝对是警♥察♥ 确实
A hundred percent be a cop. The best cop I've ever seen.
百分百当警♥察♥ 我见过的最好的警♥察♥
Hey, do you guys think I'd suit a goatee?
嘿 你们觉得我适合山羊鬍子吗?
No! - No way!
不! - 不行!
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Okay. Well, thank you for your honesty.
好的 好吧 谢谢你的诚实
It's a gift and I appreciate it.
这是一份礼物 我很感激
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表