剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
Telling you you gotta fix your taillight. We're massive buzzkills!
告诉你你需要修理你的尾灯 我们是大扫兴的人!
It's our job! Still love you, Shaz.
那是我们的工作! 仍然爱你 谢恩
Minogue, O'Leary! Bail out!
米洛 奥利里! 跳车
I like you, Shane, but if you kill us, I'll think you're a wanker.
我喜欢你 夏恩 但如果你杀了我们 我会认为你是个混♥蛋♥
I don't wanna be a wanker, Sharon.
我不想成为一个混♥蛋♥ 莎朗
I don't wanna be a wanker ghost.
我不想成为一个混♥蛋♥鬼
Oh. Nice one, Sarge.
哦 不错 警佐
So the moral of the story is, if you have a former partner who's passed to the other side,
所以这个故事的寓意是 如果你有一个前伴侣被传送到阴间
and then comes to visit you in his Nissan 300ZX to try and kill you to keep the relationship going...
然后开著他的日产 300ZX 来拜访你 试图杀死你以保持关係继续下去...
Turn you into a ghost - I mean, that's an unhealthy relationship.
把你变成鬼 - 我的意思是 这是种不健康的关係
It is an abusive relationship... You need to get out. ...and it's unacceptable.
这是一种虐待关係... 你需要出去 ...这是不可接受的
But Sharon and Shane seem to have found a way to work it out amicably,
但莎朗和谢恩似乎找到了友好解决的方法
but that's pretty rare. You certainly just wanna get the support you need.
但这是非常罕见的 您当然只是想获得所需的支持
Officers, I'd like to commend you both on your police work today.
警官们 我要讚扬你们今天的警♥察♥工作
As we know, there's no I in 'team', so I've decided to keep you both on.
正如我们所知 “团队”中没有我 所以我决定让你们两个都在
Yes! For three days a week -
是的! 一周3天-
as long as I can get a refund for this drone from The Warehouse.
只要我能从仓库量贩店 获得这架无人机的退款
the warehouse 仓库量贩店 纽西兰最大的低价优质产品一站式商店
You OK? I think I just sent Shane to heaven.
你还好吗? 我想我刚刚把夏恩送到了天堂
Huh.
呵
Car horn plays dragon's 'are you old enough?'
汽车喇叭播放龙乐团的'你够老了吗?
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表