剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
蛞蝓 他把它归咎于蛞蝓
I'd call that a fairly big weakness. See, I think this is what happens
我认为这是一个相当大的弱点 看 我想这就是发生的事情
when you're open 24 hours and you've got no time to do spa maintenance.
当您24小时营业却没有时间进行水疗保养时
I just really feel like spa maintenance is not the bigger issue here.
我真的觉得水疗中心的维护不是这裡的大问题
Well, I think the slugs come in here, and they just treat it like a home.
好吧 我认为蛞蝓来到这裡 他们只是把它当作家一样对待
You need to be able to get in here and wash it down -
你需要能够进入这裡并把它洗乾淨 -
give it a hose and sweep it out.
给它一根软管并把它扫出来
I mean, it's obviously, uh- In policing, we never like to see this kind of thing.
我的意思是 很明显 呃- 在警务中 我们从不喜欢看到这种事情
Fatalities are never good, um, no matter who is the deceased,
死亡从来都不是好事 嗯 不管死者是谁
but I think, end of the day, um, this...
但我认为 归根结底 嗯 这...
this thing - being, clone, what have you - um, certainly had bad intent,
这东西-存在 克隆人 你有什麽- 嗯 当然有恶意
so... we're not too worried about it.
所以... 我们并不太担心
Personally, I've got mixed emotions. Um, I've got mixed emotions. Mixed?
就个人而言 我有复杂的情绪 嗯 我的心情很複杂 複杂?
Sad to see him, um, dead, cos he looks exactly like me,
悲伤地看到他 嗯 死 因为他长得跟我一样
but also happy that he's gone, uh, because he's actually an alien
但也很高兴他走了 呃 因为他实际上是一个外星人
that was planning on wiping out the real me - and the real O'Leary, I could only assume.
那是计划消灭真正的我 - 和真正的奥利里 我只能假设
Doesn't look like you any more. Look at him.
看起来不像你了 看著他
He's a bit melty, isn't he? It's grim. Mm.
他有点融化 不是吗? 这很严重 嗯
Can I just suggest next time you wanna have a spa,
我可以建议你下次想要做水疗时吗?
you do it when you're off-duty? Sure.
你下班的时候做吗? 当然
Hey. Listen.
嘿 听
What is that?
那是什麽?
That sounds like... Copy that. Copy that.
这听起来像... 收到 收到
Copy that. Copy that. Copy that. Copy that. Copy that.
收到 收到 收到 收到 收到
Where's the Taser? Copy that. Copy that.
泰瑟枪在哪裡? 收到 收到
In the car. Oh God.
在车裡 天啊
Copy that. Copy that. Copy that. What's this?
收到 收到 收到 这是什麽?
O'Leary. What?
奥利里 什麽?
Whoa. OK, who's the real Minogue?
哇 好吧 谁是真正的米洛?
I'm the real Minogue. I'm a clone.
我是真正的米洛 我是克隆人
Look, there's only one way to find out who the real Minogue is.
看 只有一种方法可以找出真正的米洛是谁
I'm gonna ask you a question only the real Minogue would know. When's your mum's birthday?
我要问你一个只有真正的米洛才会知道的问题 你妈妈的生日是什麽时候?
January 25th. January 26.
1月25日 1月26日
It's 26. January 26.
现在是26日 1月26日
January 26. I think it's tw- Nah, it is, it's 26. They were right.
1 月 26 日 我认为是 嗒- 不 是的 是26日 他们是对的
January 26. Only the real Minogue would forget his own mum's birthday.
1月26日 只有真正的米洛才会忘记自己妈妈的生日
You, come here.
你过来
Yes!
是的!
O'Leary? What? Looks like a dead end.
奥利里? 什麽? 看来是死路一条
Correct. I think we're gonna have to fight the army of me.
正确的 我想我们将不得不与我的军队作战
Wouldn't we have a better chance if we split up from the camera crew?
如果我们和摄影组分开 我们的机会不是更好吗?
Well, no, we've gotta protect all New Zealanders.
好吧 不 我们必须保护所有纽西兰人
OK? They're with us. I mean- Theoretically. Practically, it's- They can hear you.
好? 他们和我们在一起 我的意思是-理论上 实际上 它是-他们能听到你的声音
They can hear you. Yeah.
他们可以听到你的声音 是的
Hey, you guys all good?
嘿 你们都好吗?
Stay close. I can't protect you if you're too far away. Where've they all gone?
跟紧 距离太远 我保护不了你 他们都去哪儿了?
Ah, there you are. Sorry, guys, I just made it now. Everything OK?
啊 你来了 对不起 伙计们 我现在才成功 一切还好?
There's... There's dozens of them, Sarge. Mm.
有... 有十几个 警佐 嗯
They're freaky. Yeah, and they seem, you know, kinda dangerous.
他们是怪胎 是的 他们似乎 你知道 有点危险
Right. Quite dangerous. Good-looking, though, half of them.
对 相当危险 好看 不过 一半
I thought they'd be dangerous too, not just good-looking... Mm.
我认为它们也会很危险 不仅仅是好看...嗯
...but that's why I called the Armed Offenders Squad.
...但这就是我打电♥话♥给武装罪犯小组的原因
So they've sealed off the premises and pushed the clones to the edge of the area so they can be detained.
所以他们封锁了房♥屋并将克隆人推到了该地区的边缘 以便他们可以被拘留
We didn't notice them arrive or anything like that, or...
我们没有注意到他们到达或类似的事情 或者...
hear anything. Well, probably in stealth mode, something like that.
听到什麽 嗯 可能是在隐身模式下 类似的东西
Well, that sounds like a property damage in progress. Let's go.
嗯 这听起来像是正在进行财产损失 我们走吧
Stealth mode. We're in stealth mode. Stealth mode. Stealth mode.
隐身模式 我们处于隐身模式 隐身模式 隐身模式
Must've come from in there.
一定是从那裡来的
There's heaps of them. Where's Sarge?
有很多 警佐在哪裡?
Let's get outta here. No, no. Where's Sarge? He's coming.
让我们离开这裡 不 不 警佐在哪裡? 他来了
Sarge. Sarge. It's a trap.
警佐 警佐 这是一个陷阱
Looks like some sort of a nest.
看起来像某种巢穴
All right, quiet, please, everyone. Let me have your attention.
好的 请安静 大家 让我引起你的注意
照片为 纽西兰政♥府♥ 蜂巢大楼 (总理办公室)
Now,
现在
I just wanted to say what a good job everybody has done today.
我只想说今天每个人都做得很好
I think the cloning has gone really well -
我认为克隆进行得非常顺利 -
even though some of you still look a little bit deformed,
即使你们中的一些人看起来还是有点畸形
and maybe your communication skills could use a bit of work.
也许你的沟通技巧可以加强
But that's just the nature of the beast, isn't it?
但这只是野兽的本性 不是吗?
Uh, our job is not yet done, though.
呃 我们的工作还没有完成 不过
I think the best way to adapt or assimilate the human lifestyle is to study them...
我认为适应或同化人类生活方式的最好方法是研究它们...
...and then we eat them.
...然后我们吃掉它们
Open it! I can't! It's locked. Take them to the cooler.
打开它! 没办法! 锁住了 把它们带到冷冻库
It won't open!
打不开!
Sarge, what are you doin' in here?
警佐 你在这裡做什麽?
Hang on. How do we know it's the real Sarge? Yeah, how do we know?
等等 我们怎麽知道它是真正的警佐? 是啊 我们怎麽知道?
'Course it's me. Don't be ridiculous.
当然是我 别荒谬了
Hostile bunch of you guys took me hostage. Then one that looked like me took me hostage,
你们这些敌对的傢伙把我扣为人♥质♥ 然后一个长得像我的人把我扣为人♥质♥
threw me in this chiller and took my hat.
把我扔进这个冷冻库 拿走了我的帽子
I think I know what's goin' on here, guys. These aren't clones per se. What d'you mean?
我想我知道这裡发生了什麽 伙计们 这些不是克隆本身 你什麽意思?
I'm about to show you footage from a year ago,
我要给你看1年前的影片
when we encountered those alien plant life forms on the farm just up the road from here.
当我们在离这裡不远的农场遇到那些外来植物生命形式时
OK, check this out.
好的 检查一下
There's you guys. There's me... Yeah?
有你们 有我...是吗?
...but I'd left moments earlier. And see that tendril-?
...但我早就离开了 看到那个卷鬚-?
Yeah, freeze-frame.
是的 定格
See that tendril there? Dead giveaway.
看到那裡的植物的捲鬚了吗? 直接暴露
And there's you guys. That's us. Yup.
还有你们 那就是我们 是的
Zoom back out. But that's us.
缩小回来 但这就是我们
That's the real us. That's us there. Yeah.
那才是真正的我们 那就是我们那裡 是的
And we completely missed that. Unbeknownst to us, they escaped, all right, obviously,
我们完全错过了这一点 我们不知道 他们逃走了 好吧 显然
and took new forms - our forms.
并採取了新的形式 - 我们的形式
Only now they've multiplied. There's more of them.
只是现在它们成倍增加 还有更多
I feel like a fool. Don't worry. It's a good lesson for all of us.
我觉得自己像个傻瓜 不要担心 这对我们所有人来说都是一个很好的教训
Anyway, we need to get outta here, but we're locked in.
不管怎样 我们需要离开这裡 但我们被锁在裡面了
We're not locked in any more, Sarge. Clone me probably forgot to lock it
我们不再被锁住了 警佐 克隆的我可能忘记上锁
when he threw us in here. That'd be typical.
直接把我们扔在这裡真是典型
OK, let's go.
好的 我们走吧
Going somewhere, humans?
要去哪裡 人类?
Hey, Sarge.
嘿 警佐
Over here.
这边
JU-jitsu?
柔道?
Ju-jitsu.
柔道
Uh, he seems to be instantly learning my ju-jitsu moves.
呃 他似乎立即学会了我的柔道动作
What are you doing?
你在做什麽?
When I get nervous, I eat. What?! Typical.
当我紧张时 我会吃东西 什麽?! 典型的
MUFFLED: Well, don't take 'em! Shh, shh.
好吧 别拿他们! 嘘 嘘
Sarge, try the slug!
警佐 试试蛞蝓!
I'm-I'm all good, guys. I'm all good. We're indestructible, didn't you know?
我 - 我一切都很好 伙计们 我都很好 我们是坚不可摧的 你不知道吗?
Guys... Great work, Sarge. ...the slug is its natural enemy.
伙计们...干得好 警佐 ...蛞蝓是它的天敌
We need to contain these things, so arm yourselves.
我们需要收容这些东西 所以要武装自己
OK, let's go.
好了 走吧
Wait, wait.
等等
All right.
好的
They're so gross. Oh, I've got stitch.
他们太噁心了 哦 我有呼吸疼痛
Wait for me, everybody!
等我 大家!
Uh, Sarge, we got a situation. Yeah, what? What situation's that?
呃 警佐 我们遇到了情况 是的 什麽? 那是什麽状况?
Uh, it's a spaceship situation.
呃 这是一个太空船的状况
Travelling. Copy that.
移♥动♥ 收到
Travelling. Travelling. What...?
移♥动♥ 移♥动♥ 什麽...?
Copy that. Copy that.
收到 收到
Take me with you.
带我一起走
Why did you say, 'Take us with you'? I- Uh, no, no. No, I was-
你为什麽说'带上我们'? 我-呃 不 不 不 我是-
Were you talking to us or were you talking to them? I was talking to myself.
你是在和我们说话还是在和他们说话? 我在自言自语
The threat has been contained, and the alien, uh, plant people
威胁已被遏制 外星人 呃 植物人
have been eradicated from the face of the planet.
已经从地球上被根除
Even so, you should still be on the lookout for people exhibiting strange repetitive behaviour.
即便如此 您仍然应该注意那些表现出奇怪重複行为的人
Mm. It just goes to show you can't trust anyone in this line of work - even yourself.
嗯 它只是表明你不能相信任何人在这一行 - 甚至你自己
But if you do see anyone that looks like us, uh,
但如果你真的看到任何长得像我们的人 呃
please do report it directly to... us. Mm.
请直接向...我们报告 嗯
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表