剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
如果你有一辆闹鬼的车 你会去哪裡?
Well, I'd only go out when there's a full moon. That would be the first rule.
嗯 我只会在满月的时候出去 那将是第一条规则
OK. Cos you're gonna creep people out more.
好的 因为你会让人们更加害怕
Only go out when there's fog or mist.
只有在有雾或薄雾的时候才出去
I might wanna go to a haunted garage.
我可能想去闹鬼的车♥库♥
I think I'd probably just go back to my 1989 address.
我想我可能会回到我1989年的地址
Oh yeah.
哦耶
莎朗·霍尔 旧宅
There's no Nissan here. Heaps of cycles, though.
这裡没有日产 但是 有很多种轮车
Tricycle. Motorcycle.
三轮车 摩托车
Bicycle. Quadricycle.
自行车 四轮车
Minogue, that line of inquiry's going nowhere, OK?
米洛 那些查询没用 好吗?
He's not here. He moved out. Righto.
他不在这儿 他搬出去了 对
And he's not selling now anyway, so...
反正他现在也不卖♥♥了 所以...
So what was he selling? Mum! Sorry.
那他卖♥♥的是什麽? 妈妈! 对不起
And what was his name? What was he selling before?
他叫什麽名字? 他以前卖♥♥什麽?
Would you mind just repeating that question? Mumma!
你介意重複这个问题吗? 妈妈!
We just wanna know if you've seen a green 1985 Nissan 300ZX Z31 in this neighbourhood.
我们只想知道您是否在这附近看到过一辆1985年绿色的日产 300ZX Z31
Oh. Nah. It's a turbo one, two-door. Sporty.
哦 不 这是一辆 涡轮 两门 跑车
Nah. Oh well.
不 那好吧轮车
Hang on. Did you say a 1985... Minogue, wait, wait.
等等 你说的1985年... 米洛 等等 等等
...Nissan 300ZX Z31? Yep.
...日产 300ZX Z31? 是的
You seen one of those? Yeah. Yeah, long time ago.
你见过其中之一吗? 是的 是的 很久以前
But it wasn't green; it was black.
但它不是绿色的 它是黑色的
Bree! Stop hitting your sister! Gee.
布雷! 别打你妹妹了! 啧
Yeah, come on in. Come on in. OK. Thank you. Come on, move out of the way.
是的 进来 进来 好的 谢谢你 来吧 让开
Out the way, please. The officer's asked you to step away, mate.
请走开 警官请你走开 伙计
Minogue, just leave it! We'll fix it at the-
米洛 放开它! 我们会修好-
Leave it. Don't want the kid to get out.
别管它 不想让孩子出去
Shane was a lovely guy. I mean, we'd only just moved in here, I think, together.
谢恩是个可爱的傢伙 我的意思是 我们才刚搬进来 我想 在一起
He loved that bloody Nissan 300ZX Z31 Turbo more than he loved me.
他爱那辆该死的日产 300ZX Z31 Turbo 胜过爱我
You know? He'd sleep in it. He'd only even...
你懂? 他会睡在裡面 他甚至只会...
you know, with me - he'd only ever do that in the back seat of the car.
你知道 和我在一起 - 他只会在汽车后座上这样做
Only talk to you in the car?
只在车上跟你说话?
Oh.
哦
To be fair, it was an awesome car - very comfortable seats - but I had to kick him out.
公平地说 这是一辆很棒的车 - 非常舒适的座椅 - 但我不得不把他踢出去
Hmm. Took off in a huff, and never saw him again.
唔 一怒之下开走 再也没有见过他
So, what's this about, anyway? Well, the car's been restored -
那麽 这到底是怎麽回事? 嗯 车子修好了-
we think, maybe, Shane with it.
我们认为 也许 夏恩吧
Vehicle approaches, car horn plays dragon's 'are you old enough?'
车辆靠近 汽车喇叭播放龙乐团的“你够老了吗?”
That's my favourite song!
那是我最喜欢的歌♥!
It's the Nissan.
是那辆日产
It's outside.
它在外面
Are you telling me that Shane's ghost is driving this car? We can't be sure
你是说夏恩的鬼魂在开这辆车吗? 我们不能确定
that that's a ghost, Sharon. There's probably a perfectly logical explanation for all this.
那是个鬼魂 莎朗 对这一切可能有一个完全合乎逻辑的解释
Yeah, that it's a ghost.
是的 它是一个鬼魂
That does certainly appear to be, maybe, a ghost.
那确实似乎是 也许 一个鬼魂
Shall I just get in? No. Certainly not.
我要不要进去? 不 当然不是
We certainly wouldn't advise you to get in that motor vehicle. Absolutely not.
我们当然不会建议您上那辆机动车辆 绝对不会
I've been in that car before, and it was verbally abusive, and it was drivin' all over the road,
我以前坐过那辆车 它是言语辱骂的 它在路上开著
and then it let me out of the car, and I had to walk back to the station.
然后它让我下了车 我不得不步行回警局
Other than that, we have not ascertained whether this is a safe situation
除此之外 我们还没有确定这是否是一个安全的情况
and what's going on behind that door, so we would say definitely do not get in the vehicle at this time.
以及那扇门后面发生了什麽 所以我们会说此时绝对不要上车
Not a good idea, Sharon!
不是个好主意 莎朗!
Obviously, we tried our best there to advise Sharon not to get into the motor vehicle.
显然 我们在那裡尽了最大努力建议沙龙不要上机动车辆
She's gone against our advice. Yeah. I've never been in a vehicle
她违背了我们的建议 是的 我从未坐过车比这辆
that's more verbally abusive than this one. Mm.
更甚于言语辱骂 嗯
There's absolutely no way that I'll be putting myself through that again.
我绝对不可能让自己再次经历那件事
Nothing's happening. Maybe try talking to it?
什麽都没有发生 也许尝试与它交谈?
Oh,
哦
hey, Shane. How are ya?
嘿 谢恩 你好吗?
I'm sorry you're dead, eh?
我很抱歉你死了 嗯?
Maybe he just wanted to see you and now he's passed over.
也许他只是想见你 现在他忽略了
Shaaazzzaa.
莎朗
Was that you?
那是你吗?
Shane? Where are ya?
谢恩? 你在哪裡?
I'm right here, Shaz!
我就在这 莎朗!
He's in the mirror.
他在镜子裡
Holy shit.
天啊
Shane! Is that you?
谢恩! 那是你吗?
Sure is, babe.
当然是 宝贝
You miss me? Yeah.
你想念我? 是的
Yeah.
是的
Well, for a while. For a while?
嗯 一阵子 一阵子?
You shacked up with someone else? I only died yesterday.
你跟别人未婚同居了? 我昨天才死
Hey, it's been 30 years, Shane.
嘿 已经过30年了 夏恩
I've had a few partners in that time.
那段时间我有几个伴侣
I've had seven kids. I got four grandkids.
我有7个孩子 我有4个孙子
30 years? I've been dead 30 years?!
30年了? 我已经死了30年?!
Gutted. Oh, Shane. Oh, Sh...
沮丧 哦 谢恩 哦 夏...
I'm so sorry. What terrible news!
我很抱歉 多麽可怕的消息!
You still look spunky, Sharon.
你看起来仍然很活泼 莎朗
Oh, Shane.
哦 谢恩
You look the same. Yeah.
你看起来一样 是的
Except I've got no body.
除了我没有身体
I've also got nobody, Shaz.
我也没有人 莎朗
Repeating himself.
重複自己
Oh Shane. Maybe we should just...
哦 谢恩 也许我们应该只是...
Sharon, would you like to have a bit of time alone with...
莎朗 你想和...独处一点吗?
whatever this is? Yeah.
不管这是什麽? 是的
Bit of a love story from beyond the grave, this. Uh, just goes to show that if you find true love,
一个来自坟墓之外的爱情故事 这个 呃 只是为了表明如果你找到真爱
you should hold on to it and never, ever let it go. Well, yes and no.
你应该抓住它 永远 永远不要放手 嗯 是或不是
I mean, mostly no, because, obviously, if the other person doesn't wanna be with you any more,
我的意思是 基本上不会 因为 很明显 如果对方不想再和你在一起
you should definitely let that go.
你绝对应该放手
That's better advice.
那是更好的建议
CAR HORN PLAYS DRAGON'S 'ARE YOU OLD ENOUGH?' Sharon's still in the back!
汽车喇叭播放龙乐团的“你够老了吗?” 莎朗还在后面!
We're in pursuit!
我们在追捕!
Comms, this is Car Four.
通讯 这是4号♥车
We're in pursuit of a green 1985 Nissan 300Zx,
我们追捕一辆绿色的1985日产 300Zx
licence plate 4NIC8.
车牌 4NIC8
I just got that. That's a bit rude. What's it mean?
我刚知道 那有点粗鲁 这是什麽意思?
Look, there appears to be no one behind the wheel, um,
看 似乎没有人在方向盘后面 嗯
but there is a woman in the back that looks a bit like Stevie Nicks. Over.
但后面有一个女人 有点像史蒂薇·妮克丝(美国女歌♥手 常被视为摇滚女王) 完毕
Copy that. Sunstrike, O'Leary! just keep your eyes on the road!
收到 阳光袭击 奥利里! 只是把你的眼睛放在路上!
Requesting backup! I'll box him in! Hold on, O'Leary.
请求支援! 我要把他关起来! 等等 奥利里
On my way. Over.
我在路中 完毕
It's time. It's time!
是时候了 是时候了!
What seems to be the trouble? Oh, I can't get my seatbelt off. He's done something to it.
似乎有什麽问题? 哦 我的安全带解不开 他已经为此做了些什麽
Jammed seatbelt? jammed seatbelt. Yeah, I can't get it off.
安全带卡住了? 安全带卡住 是的 我脱不下来
If it's jammed, Pull, pull, pull! You push and you pull, then pull and twist.
如果卡住了 拉 拉 拉! 你推 你拉 然后拉 扭
Hey. No. Don't like it.
嘿 不 不喜欢
No, no, no, no, no. I don't like it, don't like it!
不 不 不 不 不 我不喜欢 不喜欢!
Tell him to stop! Tell him to stop! What is this car doing?!
叫他停下来! 叫他停下来! 这车在做什麽的?!
Can't move. The seatbelt's stuck. Tell him to stop! I've been trying!
不能动 安全带卡住了 叫他停下来! 我试过了!
Well, what exactly did you say? I said I couldn't really commit to a relationship with a dead guy.
嗯 你到底说了什麽? 我说我不能真正承诺与一个死去的人建立关係
He got real angry and just took off!
他真的很生气 然后就开走了!
I just wanted things to be like they were, Shaz.
我只是想让事情像以前那样 莎朗
Oh, I've moved on, Shane. I'm not 19 any more.
哦 我已释怀了 谢恩 我不再是19岁了
I don't care! I just wanna be with you in this world.
我不在乎! 我只想和你在这个世界上
You'd hate the world now, mate. lt's- You would.
你现在会讨厌这个世界 伙计 这是 - 你会的
The mullets are out of fashion... Terrible. ...the music's terrible.
鲻鱼头(髮型)已过时了... 太糟糕了 ...音乐太糟糕了
Awful. Everyone's always on their phone, and-
可怕 每个人都一直在滑手♥机♥ 而且-
Hang on. Isn't this the road that Shane drove off?
等等 这不是夏恩开过的路吗?
Shane, stop the vehicle now! It's the only way I can be with you forever.
谢恩 马上停车! 只有这样 我才能永远和你在一起
You're not my type! No, I don't think he was talking about you.
你不是我喜欢的类型! 不 我不认为他在谈论你
I think- Yeah, nah, I think he means me. Yeah, it would've been her.
我想- 是的 不 我想他是指我 是的 本来就是她
OK, stop the car! Shaz, we can both be ghosts. How cool would that be?
好了 停车! 谢恩 我们都可以是鬼 那会有多酷?
Minogue! O'Leary! I have you in my sights.
米洛! 奥利里! 我已经看到你了
Shane, stop the vehicle now! We mean it!
谢恩 马上停车! 我们是说真的!
Think about this - why would you wanna kill me and O'Leary too? You don't want us as ghosts, mate.
想一想 - 你为什麽要杀了我和奥利里? 你不想让我们成为鬼 伙计
You don't want us hangin' around and telling you to slow down.
你不想让我们缓慢地并告诉你慢下来
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表