剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
享受回家的旅程吧 伙计们
Those hooves have given me an idea to get Sergeant Maaka some toenail clippers.
那些蹄子让我想到了给马卡警佐买♥♥指甲剪
What? Does Sergeant Maaka want some toenail clippers?
什麽? 马卡警佐想要一些指甲剪吗?
Nah. Minogue and O'Leary? Go ahead.
不 米洛和奥利里? 请说
We have a report of some stolen meat from a barbecue at 12 Pamela Drive. Over.
我们收到了一份检举 声称在烧烤会上偷了一些肉在帕梅拉大道12号♥ 结束
Yeah, on our way. Let's go.
是的 在路上 我们走吧
Hey. Thanks for coming. I'm Kev. Gidday, Kev. Hi, Kev.
嘿 感谢你的到来 我是凯夫 今天好 凯夫 嗨 凯夫
Gidday. We understand you've had some meat go missing.
今天好 我们了解到您丢失了一些肉
Yeah. Had a whole load of steaks and chops and sausages...?
是的 吃了一大堆牛排、排骨和香肠...?
...and corn-fed chicken breast, bangers -- you know, some,
...还有玉米喂养的鸡胸肉、香肠-你知道的 一些
sizzlers and saveloys for the kids. Then we had some burgers
为孩子们准备的铁板烧和调味香肠 然后我们吃了一些汉堡
and pork medallions, and we had some venison mince.
和圆形猪肉片 我们吃了一些鹿碎肉
We had pork mince as well, formed into little meatballs,
我们也吃了猪肉末 做成小肉丸子
with onion-- Got it. So you had meat?
和洋葱-- 明白了 那你吃肉了吗?
Meat? Yeah. Yeah.
肉? 是的 是的
All meat. All goneburger. So, goneburger? Gone... Why don't you just write,
都是肉 所有的汉堡 那麽 汉堡? 不见了... 你为什麽不写
'There was meat, and that's all gone'? OK? Gone meat.
'这有肉 然后就全不见了'? 好? 肉不见了
And no one here noticed anything? Not a sausage.
没有人注意到什麽吗? 不是香肠
OK, can we just keep those bad dad jokes to a minimum? OK? Yeah, word to the wise --
好吧 我们能不能把那些坏爸爸的笑话保持在最低限度? 好? 是的 一点就通-
I wouldn't bother with those jokes. She's a bit more highbrow than that. Right.
我不会理会那些笑话 她比较严肃高雅 没错
I just don't get them. Did, anything else go missing?
我就是不明白 还有什麽东西不见了?
Well, we can't find my auntie. Your auntie?
嗯 我们找不到我的阿姨 你阿姨?
You didn't think maybe you should've told me that first? Well, we just noticed.
你不认为你应该先告诉我吗? 嗯 我们刚刚注意到
Could she have stolen the meat? Nah. She's in a wheelchair, so...
她会不会偷了肉? 不 她坐在轮椅上 所以...
Minogue! Yo! We've got a missing person.
米洛! 哟! 我们有一个失踪的人
No, I'm just over here.
不 我就在这裡
Not you -- a missing person. Copy that.
不是你 -- 一个失踪的人 收到
We've got a missing woman. She's in a wheelchair. Right.
我们有一个失踪的女人 她坐在轮椅上 对
And how old are we talking? Um, she's 91.
我们在谈论几岁? 嗯 她91岁了
91!
91岁!
But if you had to choose --
但如果你不得不选择-
meat or auntie,... What? ...which one do you want back?
肉或阿姨... 什麽? ...你要回哪一个?
So, um, obviously, there has been some meat that's gone missing.
所以 嗯 很明显 有些肉不见了
Probably more importantly, there's also an elderly woman that is missing too.
可能更重要的是 还有一位老妇人也失踪了
Nah. She's not in there. Is it there? Nah.
不 她不在裡面 她在吗? 不
Yeah, I've got a sneaking suspicion the elderly lady is not particularly trustworthy,
是啊 我偷偷怀疑老太太不是特别值得信任
and I think if we find her, we find the meat.
我想如果我们找到她 我们就会找到肉
Minogue! I think I found something.
米洛! 我想我找到了些东西
What do you think that is? This might sound outlandish,
你认为那是什麽? 这可能听起来很古怪
but I think it's a vertical spa pool.
但我认为它是一个垂直的水疗池
OK, that's not a spa pool, OK? It looks like some sort of, vortex.
好吧 那不是水疗池 好吗? 它看起来像某种漩涡
Mrs Siri, please Google Image'vortex'.
嗨 希莉 请谷歌♥图片'漩涡'
You'll need to unlock your iPhone first. You've gotta unlock your phone.
您需要先解锁哀凤 你必须解锁你的手♥机♥
Images? Yeah.
图片? 是的
Definitely a vortex, isn't it?
绝对是漩涡 不是吗?
Maybe one of us should stick our hand in. - That's a stupid idea.
也许我们中的一个应该伸手进去 - 这是一个愚蠢的想法
It's cold in there. Well, that's gonna be terrible if Auntie Flo's in there.
裡面很冷 好吧 如果佛罗阿姨在那裡 那就太糟糕了
Really good for the meat, though, so...
不过真的对肉很好 所以...
Kevin!
凯文!
Hi, Kevin. Hey, um, just wondering -- were you aware that you had some sort of a vortex back here?
嗨 凯文 嘿 嗯 只是想知道 - 你知道你在这裡有某种漩涡吗?
The big funny colour thing? Yes.
大有趣的颜色? 是的
Um,... yup. So you have noticed it? I mean, yeah, I've noticed it.
嗯...是的 所以你注意到了吗? 我的意思是 是的 我已经注意到了
Yeah, I can't feel anything back there. My gosh.
是的 我在那裡感觉不到任何东西 我的天哪
What? That must be where the cat disappeared to.
什麽? 那一定是猫消失的地方
I think maybe one of us is gonna have to go in there.
我想也许我们中的一个人将不得不进入那裡
That's insane.
那太疯狂了
I'll do it. Yup.
我会做的 是的
Are you sure this is the best we can do? I sort of feel like if that hose
你确定这是我们能做的最好的吗? 我有点觉得如果那根软管
was tied around the tree or something-- Have you got good grip?
被绑在树上什麽的-你抓得很好吗?
Nah, I'm-- Yeah, I'm good. We've got it. OK.
不 我 - 是的 我很好 我们已经搞定了 好的
Good as gold.
表现很好
What?! What?! What?! What?! O'Leary, my leg's being eaten!
什麽?! 什麽?! 什麽?! 什麽?! 奥利里 我的腿被吃掉了!
Come back! Come back! It's being eaten!
回来! 回来! 它正在被吃掉!
It's not. It's not. It's not being eaten. You should've seen your faces.
它不是 它不是 它没有被吃掉 你应该看看你的表情
Or maybe it is being eaten.
或者它可能正在被吃掉
Nah. It's not.
不 它不是
Steady. Hold it tighter. Yeah, yep.
稳定的 抱得更紧 是的 是的
Yep. OK, good! Pretty good.
是的 好 好! 非常好
Good, good. Keep going back.
好好 继续回去
God!
上帝!
I've lost it! Minogue! Minogue!
我已经失去了它! 米洛! 米洛!
Minogue! Aren't you gonna go in and help him?
米洛! 你不进去帮他吗?
Did you go in and help your cat?
你进去帮助你的猫了吗?
It's Minogue. - You there, O'Leary?
这是米洛 - 你在吗 奥利里?
Minogue! Minogue, where are you? O'Leary, I'm in the vortex.
米洛! 米洛 你在哪裡? 奥利里 我在漩涡中
This place is crazy. It's sort of like a large void -- that's what I'd call it -- but it's...
这个地方很疯狂 它有点像一个巨大的深渊 -- 这就是我所说的 -- 但它是...
it's full of stuff. You're in the void? Swing ball set,
它充满了东西 你在虚空? 摇摆球游戏
Cabbage Patch Kid. I used to have one of those.
捲心菜小子 我曾经有过其中之一
This is possibly where all the lost stuff comes. Hang on a minute.
这可能是所有丢失的东西的来源 等一下
I found the meat!
我找到了肉!
He's found the meat!
他找到了肉!
And Auntie Flo.
还有佛罗阿姨
And... And Auntie Flo.
还有... 还有佛罗阿姨
So, we seem to have discovered some sort of dimensional vortex at the back of this property,
所以 我们似乎在这个属性的背后发现了某种维度漩涡
from which Minogue has retrieved an elderly woman...
米洛从中找回了一位老妇人...
Auntie Flo, I'm so relieved.
佛罗阿姨 我鬆了口气
...and some meat. Job well done.
...还有肉 干得好
Well, that was a strange one. I think that's an understatement.
嗯 这是一个奇怪的 我认为这是轻描淡写
Well, it was a really, really, really strange one. Would that be an understatement?
嗯 这真的 真的 真的很奇怪 这会是轻描淡写吗?
I'd say that's getting closer to what it was.
我会说这越来越接近它原来的样子
Car Four, this is comms. Go ahead.
4号♥车 这是通讯 请说
We got some sort of a disturbance at a property in Salisbury Terrace,
我们在索尔兹伯里台地 的一处房♥产中遇到了某种干扰
number 22. - Need you to respond. Over.
22号♥ - 需要你回应 结束
On our way. Over.
在我们的路上 结束
Evening, folks. Good evening.
晚上 你们 晚上好
Had a call-out from you guys? Yes, yes, that was us.
有你们的呼唤吗? 是的 是的 那是我们
Um, one of the presents escaped and started attacking us. Out of its box, so...
嗯 其中一件礼物逃走了 开始攻击我们 开箱即用 所以...
Yeah. OK, so, was this present, like, a new pet?
是的 好的 那麽 这是礼物吗 就像是一隻新宠物?
A dog? No, no. No, it's-it's a doll. Yeah, a possessed doll.
一隻狗? 不 不 不 它是-它是一个洋娃娃 是的 一个被附身的娃娃
How do you know it's possessed? It mentioned it. Well, it-- Yeah.
你怎麽知道它被附身了? 它提到了它 嗯 它 - 是的
Yeah, it, um... it burst out of the wrapping paper and started attacking us,
是的 它 嗯... 它从包装纸裡爆出来 开始攻击我们
and then it mentioned that it was possessed by a murderer. By a murderer.
然后它提到它被一个凶手佔有 被一个凶手
Yeah. It was going like...
是的 它就像...
Awful.
可怕
It was also yelling insults at us as well. Yeah.
它也对我们大喊大叫 是的
About your jeans? No, it just said that I wasn't very smart.
对于你的牛仔裤? 不 它只是说我不是很聪明
Said that I talked too much. Is that true?
说我话太多 真的吗?
Is this true, you guys? Is this your mum and dad -- these people?
这是真的吗 你们? 这是你的爸爸妈妈 -- 这些人吗?
So, we've just spoken to the family who believe that
a toy has come to life and is potentially dangerous,
因此 我们刚刚与家人交谈 他们认为玩具已经复活并具有潜在危险
so we're just gonna make sure that everything's safe.
所以我们只是要确保一切都是安全的
Hey, O'Leary. What?
嘿 奥利里 什麽?
'Hoo' is that?
'呼'是吗?
(Who's that? 那是谁?)
What's this? That could be the box.
这是什麽? 那可能是盒子
Well, I'd say that's a pretty good guess, yeah. It's like that movie Alien,
嗯 我会说这是一个很好的猜测 是的 就像电影《异形》
where that alien bursts out of that guy's chest. Wouldn't you say it's more like
那个外星人从那个傢伙的胸膛裡冒出来的地方 你不是说它更像是
that movie where the toy comes to life and terrorises the family?
那个玩具复活并恐吓家人的电影?
Toy Story. I couldn't get through that.
玩具总动员 我没能熬过去
What was that? Did that just smash? Go find out.
那是什麽? 刚才砸了吗? 去了解一下
Come with me. Get your Taser out. Straight away?
跟我来 拿出你的泰瑟枪 马上?
I'm not coming if you haven't got your Taser out. OK, I'm getting it. I'm getting it.
如果你没有把泰瑟枪拿出来 我就不来了 好的 我明白了 我明白了
Can you try not to make that big noise
你能不能尽量不要发出那麽大的声音
every time? I was thinking about Alien again.
每次? 我又想到了外星人
What was that?
那是什麽?
What was that? ...cat.
那是什麽? ...猫
Probably?
大概?
Maybe we should, um, you know, split up.
也许我们应该 嗯 你知道 分开
Ok. Ok.
好的 好的
Not that far. What? Just arm's-distance.
没那麽远 什麽? 只是一臂距离
Yeah, OK.
是的 好的
You hear that? What?
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表